Famous people using Crypto ( 2020 ) ! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma William

Famous people using Crypto ( 2020 ) !

We always get acquainted with strange information about the cryptocurrency project ... But we did not ask ourselves ! Who is a celebrity who uses cryptocurrencies
Today we will talk about the most famous people who use or support the cryptocurrency project

1. Lionel Messi
    1_kQLkRhine8QImlhINv0egQ.png.ad958fec2faaf74692e0ae790f2bc7ab.png
  2. Luis Suarez
    1_prWku_y6AbwtbO1Rs73Odw.png.64ed82c28b41671a6414d8fde12a1f7f.png

3. Floyd Mayweather
    1_WlnFMDbCA1-Xv01fNUiWTg.png.a65dcf1e163abc33c77f804ddcdae005.png

Do you think that the entry of such people to the cryptocurrency project is a good and necessary thing in order to increase confidence in the cryptocurrency project?

I think it's the best way to market your cryptocurrency project!
Because we know that there are many people who trust these famous people! Which leads to many people entering the cryptocurrency project because of these people!

Edited by Emma William
  • +2 2
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 5

It's the first time i know that these famous people are interested in this crypto world.. it's really good for players to be interested in it! and i think that most of people will search more about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies projects when they see their best players interested in these them and this would be really good! most of people allover the world follow what famous people like so they can really affect and attract people for whatever they want!? but i want to ask something.. what they are benefit from this!? is there any possible about they getting paid for sharing something like that or not!? is it all about advertising !? i am just wondering..

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 4
  • +5 1

This is indeed great to see all these celebraties supporting cryptocurrency and this can help many of their followers to also join crypto thus pushing it's popularity forward and we want to see more celebrities joining and supporting cryptocurrency perhaps in the near future we may have more of them.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

These famous people are followed by public so they can help to bring crypto in trend. But only using crypto is not enough. They should try to convince their respective nations to regulate it.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I think that more famous people and millionaires invest in cryptocurrencies only they do not say so, mainly those who have more money or the politicians who surely do it to hide their capital a little and avoid taxes or hide what they steal

• +2 2
  • +3 1

10 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

but i want to ask something.. what they are benefit from this!? is there any possible about they getting paid for sharing something like that or not!? is it all about advertising !? i am just wondering..

Of course they are benefiting financially from these ads! I don't think they do it for free at all!
I say, such players, as they definitely get huge sums for advertising such companies!

3 hours ago, George10 said:

This is indeed great to see all these celebraties supporting cryptocurrency and this can help many of their followers to also join crypto thus pushing it's popularity forward and we want to see more celebrities joining and supporting cryptocurrency perhaps in the near future we may have more of them.

I did not think that such celebrities would be interested in such companies specializing in the digital currency project! It is indeed very good and special for the supporters of the cryptocurrency project!

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

when famous people publish about anything you fin it getting popular between them since they always try to do the same these famous people do , and same goes for crypto , since many famous people are using crypto now  , this will affect a lot and will make people try to learn about it and use it which will lead to increasement of numbers of new comers to crypto which is really great

• +1 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

1 hour ago, yato987 said:

when famous people publish about anything you fin it getting popular between them since they always try to do the same these famous people do , and same goes for crypto , since many famous people are using crypto now  , this will affect a lot and will make people try to learn about it and use it which will lead to increasement of numbers of new comers to crypto which is really great

Yes, it is true, and this is my point too!
So they get very high and huge gains!
Because they know that by publishing an advertisement like this, many people will enter because of their legend "Messi", for example.
I am one of the people who might enter such an advertisement if their legend published this ad
For me, "Ronaldo" is my legend

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

With popular celebrities using crypto currency, no doubt this will rapidly foster and enhance the promotion of using BTC and entire crypto currencies industry to the masses in particular their numerous ardent fans, well wishers and friends. This is another remarkable development to improve the recognition of the system.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/8/2020 at 9:54 PM, MuhammadSh said:

...but i want to ask something.. what they are benefit from this!? is there any possible about they getting paid for sharing something like that or not!? is it all about advertising !? i am just wondering..

Well at least from those people Floyd Mayweather was famously promoting an ico for money and got fined by SEC for it. William shatner was shilling at least one ico for money as well, but i guess he isn't as famous enough anymore and got away with it and of course John McAffee got sued by SEC too for promoting icos for money.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/nov/29/floyd-mayweather-dj-khaled-cryptocurrency-sec-fines

https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2020-246

Some celebrities actually like crypto, but some of them obviously don't have a clue what they can do and what's just illegal.

https://www.sec.gov/news/public-statement/statement-potentially-unlawful-promotion-icos

Edited by rekter
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

It's really a good sign. And I haven't known about Messi really into the Crypto Currency. I'm a great fan of Messi and I love as he is also part of Crypto now. I didn't understand what's written in photo as the language isn't English. Could you tell me , with which project is making collaboration or you can share link of articles too? I would love to know more about that.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

messi and floyed both later on said they didnt know these were scams, because if people remember the card that floyed is holding was a coin on binance and it ended up being a scam and was delisted from binance.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, rekter said:

Well at least from those people Floyd Mayweather was famously promoting an ico for money and got fined by SEC for it. William shatner was shilling at least one ico for money as well, but i guess he isn't as famous enough anymore and got away with it and of course John McAffee got sued by SEC too for promoting icos for money.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/nov/29/floyd-mayweather-dj-khaled-cryptocurrency-sec-fines

Some celebrities actually like crypto, but some of them obviously don't have a clue what they can do and what's just illegal.

https://www.sec.gov/news/public-statement/statement-potentially-unlawful-promotion-icos

That's right I have confirmed this information through Google!
Of course, such people who are famous around the world will not be satisfied with marketing campaigns for a cryptocurrency without taking the benefits and very large income!
I think in the coming years we will witness many celebrities entering to market for profit platforms through cryptocurrencies!
This, of course, would be very good for everyone who works on the cryptocurrency project

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I think the best thing that we need to work as we need to follow strategies that would help us work out everything in the right perspective we need to work as hard for the story we are getting the right effort is really to put together every single legend to really understand how to go with it , how to build the adoption and in the end everything that does work will work

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Wow even the famous people also acknowledge the power of cryptocurrency, it is a good thing since they could influence their fans that would cause to mass adaption of it . Well, I also planning to buy some crypto since it is really profitable and I got benefited from it, like for example I earned cryptocurrency here and used that earning for my daily expenses, like this recently I have decided to avail wifi services since I only use mobile data, and I could afford to avail it because of this forum.

Those are famous sports celebrities who have contributed and give boost to crypto in their countries. But they have to hive more support by attending crypto events and arranging meetup with crypto expert. But now from their entry in crypto many more sport's man will join crypto currency. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

On 11/9/2020 at 12:37 AM, Emma William said:

We always get acquainted with strange information about the cryptocurrency project ... But we did not ask ourselves ! Who is a celebrity who uses cryptocurrencies
Today we will talk about the most famous people who use or support the cryptocurrency project

1. Lionel Messi
    1_kQLkRhine8QImlhINv0egQ.png.ad958fec2faaf74692e0ae790f2bc7ab.png
  2. Luis Suarez
    1_prWku_y6AbwtbO1Rs73Odw.png.64ed82c28b41671a6414d8fde12a1f7f.png

3. Floyd Mayweather
    1_WlnFMDbCA1-Xv01fNUiWTg.png.a65dcf1e163abc33c77f804ddcdae005.png

Do you think that the entry of such people to the cryptocurrency project is a good and necessary thing in order to increase confidence in the cryptocurrency project?

I think it's the best way to market your cryptocurrency project!
Because we know that there are many people who trust these famous people! Which leads to many people entering the cryptocurrency project because of these people!

I think "Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez" are both legally introduce and advertize cryptocurrency used, both football superstars are known crypto supporters. But the Boxing Superstar Floyd Mayweather is just paid to introduce a crypto project called Centra during 2017 and it was screwed by the SEC as fraud and Illegal the CEO/founders was arrested in Florida, But unfortunately I was buy and Hold their token CTR until now the CTR token was held on my Binance wallet as a dead token, so I think only the football superstars "Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez" are credible and legitimate crypto indorser. 

Edited by Masterrex
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

The increase and widespread use of crypto coins is a very important situation. Our future, the crypto coin, will save us from being dependent on certain currencies and perhaps we will be able to make the shopping we want with the payment method we want. It is a positive development that famous people support this and make it known.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This information is something that I did not know, although I have my doubts if they are really interested in cryptocurrencies or is it just paid advertising. Although whatever may be the case and due to the large number of fans they have, these publications can generate curiosity in many people about the world of cryptocurrencies

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Well. There are a lot of famous people who using crypto in different things that they do, but i think they do not put their identities public. Akon uses crypto too, and Kevin Hart as well, they have a fund for Muscular Dystrophy patients and they accept crypto as donations.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

9 hours ago, rekter said:

Nice to know that from you about Floyd Mayweather.. I think that if this cryptocurrencies world is illegal so most of these famous people would promote for these cryptocurrencies projects because their profits would really be high and they know how to attract people and make them aware about this crypto world.. but that's what many governments and banks don't want it to be happen..

• +4 2

Thats a very good post, i didn't know that these famous celebrities use cryptocurrency. 

Thats how cryptocurrency become more popular, and crypto users increases. 

Cryptocurrency is already getting popular in most of the countries of the world and users of cryptocurrency is increasing day by day. Now doubt may be in future it will use for the same purpose for which we uses fiat currency. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think with such a big opportunity as cryptocurrency it could be that all the celebrities we know uses cryptocurrencies they have the motive and the means to do so so why not do it?

Celebrities have an impact on the world and have also influenced the development and growth of this industry throughout the short history of cryptocurrencies. Also mention to you Elon Musk who loves to tweet often about cryptocurrencies. His tweets were impressive.

If dear friend and partner of this great forum, it is presumably illogical that famous people who own large sums of money are interested in cryptocurrencies since it is a very juicy asset
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting