Famous people using Crypto ( 2020 ) ! - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma William

Famous people using Crypto ( 2020 ) !

Well, not only the ones you mentioned that are the only famous people using cryptocurrecy, there are lots of other business Moguls promoting the use of cryptocurrecy especially the rich men such as elun musk and others.

My friend, the possession of some famous people of cryptocurrencies is very important for cryptocurrencies in general, as it is a tremendous support for them. Yesterday, Eleon Musk put the Bitcoin logo only in a case on the Twitter site, which gave Bitcoin a tremendous turnout, through which it rose to 38,000 dollars within a few hours. It is important to have celebrities and capital.  For cryptocurrencies, thank you very much

Do celebrities in advertisements bring in business? It depends on how die-hard a fan you are of a particular celebrity. Similarly in the case of Cryptocurrency, if celebrities are using Cryptocurrency, then their faithful fans will follow them into the world of Crypto.

Yes, my friend, of course these people have a huge impact on the popularity of encryption and cryptocurrencies, they make encryption more legitimate, and very powerful, all over the world, 

It is not just about trusting these celebrities, my friend, it is about the trust that cryptocurrencies are currently gaining and the great benefits they provide, however it is a fun post and thank you for submitting it to us.

Wow.. this is my first time of hearing this celebreties are interested in Crypto.. and I still believe there are still more to them that believe in crypto..it Will be a nice idea if crypto regulated afterall

I think by telling that we are using the cryptocurrency publicaly is the only way to get more attraction by the people because they are in the want of the more attraction.

I think everyone is getting the benefits from the cryptocyrrency especially the famous people are using the cryptocyrrency frequently because they have a lot of money for the investment and trading to get the good profit.

that's right , famous people play a great role in introducing cryptocurrencies to people who still don't know about it and we saw that recently when Elon Musk started tweeting about doge coin and Bitcoin , in both situation that made the price increase a lot and also new people started entering crypto word in order to make profits from it

• +1 1

If the celebrities enter, this will make this field more popular, especially by the fans of this famous person, and this is very good for the field and its development

On 11/11/2020 at 4:28 PM, yonkii said:

Look at all the tokens these public people promoted.

Leo Messi: Sirin Labs - SRN. ROI: -98%

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sirin-labs-token/

Suarez & Federer:  Stox - STX. ROI: -99.67%

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stox/

Floyd Mayweather: Centra - CTR, ROI: -100% (FRAUD)

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/centra

So it wasn't a very good idea at all to keep following your sports idols financial advice.

Lol! I remember these projects and how they managed to milk the investors money.

Also, the title says this is about 2020 but I think it was from 2017-2018 and the ICO craze. All these celebrities weren't using any of these shitcoins either. They got paid to promote them and as it seems they made big mistake as they promoted scams.

• +1 1

Almost everyone is attracted to the crypto world.  Because if you notice, you can see how the price of cryptocurrencies is increasing. Everyone can benefit by using cryptocurrencies.  The best industrialists in the world have now started holding with cryptocurrencies.  I'm talking about Elon Musk, he has invested a lot in cryptocurrencies.  Transactions with cryptocurrencies are much easier and more secure.  We will be able to transact cryptocurrency from one place to another very quickly and its fee is very low.  The best football stars in the world are looking forward to the crypto world.  The use of cryptocurrency will increase day by day.  So we should all hold cryptocurrencies

Recently Elon musk announced that he has invested into cryptocurrencies and that has made it's price increase significantly. A lot of people believe in Eleon must and his work. The fact that he is also willing to accept bitcoin for payment of his cars is also another thing that can cause the crypto market to go up tremendously.

All these famous people are followed by public so they can help to bring crypto into trending sudject. But only using crypto is not enough. They should try to convince their respective nations to regulate it. 

• +2 1

If these celebrities promote cryptocurrencies, this will bring millions of new investors to the crypto market and help the growth of cryptocurrencies significantly, as most football clubs now support cryptocurrencies and launch their own tokens.

• +1 1

I do not think that there is a person who gives us more confidence in the world of cryptocurrencies than Elon Musk, that he is the most successful businessman in our time, making a clear and frank investment in cryptocurrencies, this means that he sees a great profit in this field and gives us great confidence in the world of cryptocurrencies

• +2 1

My dear friend, thanks for the information, since celebrities, including soccer players, deal with encrypted currencies. This is positive for encrypted currencies because most people love to imitate celebrities, so this is useful

• +1 1

As a fan of football I also heard that Lionel Messi is also interested in digital currencies. It's another breakthrough for digital currencies that even soccer stars are interested in it. And besides these people the enterprise Elion Musk is also a promoter for bitcoin. 

These people are among the biggest celebrities in the world and I think that their support for cryptocurrencies will attract many new investors to the world of crypto, I think promoting new crypto projects through celebrities or football clubs is a great idea.

I think it is a great way to market cryptocurrencies and increase people's confidence in them, as we know that these celebrities have a large audience base and seeing them use cryptocurrencies will positively affect their spread in the world.

• +4 1

In fact, it will be a great thing for cryptocurrencies to be invested by a celebrity, Lionel Messi or LeBron James, the popularity of cryptocurrencies will increase dramatically, and the amount of people who will invest in them will increase, because they follow their example, and those with money like them will definitely invest.

• +3 1

The entry of celebrities will certainly bring a lot of investors to the cryptocurrency that they enter or promote because there are a lot of followers and they are trusted people for everyone.

• +1 1

On 11/8/2020 at 11:37 PM, Emma William said:

We always get acquainted with strange information about the cryptocurrency project ... But we did not ask ourselves ! Who is a celebrity who uses cryptocurrencies
Today we will talk about the most famous people who use or support the cryptocurrency project

1. Lionel Messi
    1_kQLkRhine8QImlhINv0egQ.png.ad958fec2faaf74692e0ae790f2bc7ab.png
  2. Luis Suarez
    1_prWku_y6AbwtbO1Rs73Odw.png.64ed82c28b41671a6414d8fde12a1f7f.png

3. Floyd Mayweather
    1_WlnFMDbCA1-Xv01fNUiWTg.png.a65dcf1e163abc33c77f804ddcdae005.png

Do you think that the entry of such people to the cryptocurrency project is a good and necessary thing in order to increase confidence in the cryptocurrency project?

I think it's the best way to market your cryptocurrency project!
Because we know that there are many people who trust these famous people! Which leads to many people entering the cryptocurrency project because of these people!

Cryptocurrency is already global and many countries have recognized or legalized it. In addition to many famous people who have used or become a cryptocurrency brand ambassador, bitcoin has also now become a sponsor of one of the world's top football leagues, the English premier league.

• +3 1

What are these crypto they promoted my dear? I do not know a single of them. Why are they not in the top ten since Messi and Maywether were promoting them? We know there have been a lot of scams in the crypto world were they possibly being advertising scams? I do not understand why everyone is so happy they see about that but have they ever heard of this Sirin coin and the others inthis post? This looks very dangerous and could be fake advertisements of celebrities.

I can say that many people who believe in cryptocurrencies will feel much better knowing that these famous people value cryptocurrencies and invest in them, but for people who are undecided it would help to believe that these people also trade cryptocurrencies to give them a better vote of confidence .

• Useful or interesting 1