BEST TIMES FOR GOLD - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

BEST TIMES FOR GOLD

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

No members should Act like they know every thing about our forum and crypto.. 

You are very right on this my friend because no one is 100% perfect in this life for someone like me i tend to pretend I don't have idea about something whenever i have the attention of senior members like you because only by that i can learn new things to add to my previous experience about the forum and cryptocurrency at large.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Omar Ommeish said:

Learning technical analysis, support lines and resistances is not difficult, and you can start it today through some educational sites or through YouTube videos. You can also read some topics in the forum that explain the mechanism of drawing support lines, constituents and topics that explain some of the shapes of Japanese candles, and then you can try your own analysis of any currency.

You have said alot, I think YouTube videos would do, it will explain better to me than just reading in an education site, I will try and follow the topics them at explain the mechanism and drawing support lines and other aspects that I do not understand. Thanks mate for directing me in places where I can learn .i appreciate you alot

19 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan you don't have to mention the names in appreciation because i know you do but what i want you to understand here is that other good contributors might miss understand what you mean which will make them feel bad that there contributions are not appreciated, so next time you and @Oxygen99 should always generalized the gratitude to all good members of the forum..hope you don't misunderstand me😉

Okay mate, I grab your your talk and I honestly did not misunderstand you, and am assuring you that I and @Oxygen99 will try our possible best to generalize the gratitude to other good members. And next time I wouldn't mention names so other good contributors won't feel other wise, thanks for the good contribution 

And I recommend investing at the time of low prices, by at least 10% of the average price of gold and focusing on buying 24 karat gold bullions in particular, and that investment in gold be from surplus funds, without resorting to borrowing, to buy and invest in gold.
 And now there is fluctuation in its price, and it is expected that the gold market will witness a decline that is suitable for buying.
 Investing in gold is not without risks, but it is less risky than other investments.

• +3 2

3 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Keep doing this because this is the only way how we all can be a good crypto expert... Almost i follow all the senior member topic and some new member too who made good content  same as you said..  Not matter your rank in our forum but matter is what you know.. No members should Act like they know every thing about our forum and crypto..       

I think if all members can lay low just as you explained the forum will move to a greater hight, some members actually feel different while some major priority is to impact more knowledge on those that needs it

37 minutes ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

next time I wouldn't mention names so other good contributors won't feel other wise, thanks for the good contribution 

Well i think there is nothing wrong with that @Jaafar Fahad Hassan,if you want to appreciate the work of members ,mention the name of the members whom you think are good and then generalize by saying that

"and other many members whom i forgot to mention" or some other sentence  related to it.

If you see anyone doing a great work in this forum mention it's name ,to appreciate him. 

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

1 minute ago, Flying11Horse said:

Well i think there is nothing wrong with that @Jaafar Fahad Hassan,if you want to appreciate the work of members ,mention the name of the  

Okay mate @Flying11Horse, I think that would be nice if I mention names and also add "and other members who I forgot to mention" that every one will feel better, though there are some particular person's that are improving some members , and also there are some senior members that just come to the forum and do there daily work and leave.

18 minutes ago, Razan alikac said:

And now there is fluctuation in its price, and it is expected that the gold market will witness a decline that is suitable for buying.
 Investing in gold is not without risks, but it is less risky than other investments.

Investment is all about taking risk my friend and believe me if you don't take the risk you will hardly earn huge profit. The only thing we need to put in mind is being patient whenever we Invest because there is always fluctuation in the price but with time you will surely earn something reasonable.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Okay mate @Flying11Horse, I think that would be nice if I mention names and also add "and other members who I forgot to mention" that every one will feel better, though there are some particular person's that are improving some members , and also there are some senior members that just come to the forum and do there daily work and leave.

As old members @Jaafar Fahad Hassan we should try to find new members who are doing some good work,and then appreciate them so that they would do a good work in this forum and we should also prevent them from scamming,if we prevent them from start then they can easily leave this bad habit,and will work with all their heart.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

😎

8 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Okay mate, I grab your your talk and I honestly did not misunderstand you, and am assuring you that I and @Oxygen99 will try our possible best to generalize the gratitude to other good members. And next time I wouldn't mention names so other good contributors won't feel other wise, thanks for the good contribution 

You are welcome mate and just the way @Dorjoy12 said always ask questions especially from the senior members in the forum because they are the ones who know more about the forum and by that you can be able to give your own personal contributions to the development of the forum.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

7 hours ago, Flying11Horse said:

As old members @Jaafar Fahad Hassan we should try to find new members who are doing some good work,and then appreciate them so that they would do a good work in this forum and we should also prevent them from scamming,if we prevent them from start then they can easily leave this bad habit,and will work with all their heart.

That's true mate, some new members have alot to offer to the forum, but they need some older members to guide and orientate them, I have seen some new members comment on some topics, I was so happy and I have since then, followed him or her

4 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

You are welcome mate and just the way @Dorjoy12 said always ask questions especially from the senior members in the forum because they are the ones who know more about the forum and by that you can be able to give your own personal contributions to the development of the forum.

That has been what I often do, and I won't get tired of asking. the senior members made me understand or know the little I know today about cryptocurrency, I will never get tired of asking them

Edited by Jaafar Fahad Hassan

11 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

ask questions especially from the senior members in the forum because they are the ones who know more about the forum and by that you can be able to give your own personal contributions to the development of the forum.

Yah its true that senior member know everything about forum rule and activity Very well but you need to know this too that not all senior member expert about crypto world except some who always use their time in trading, crypto world and  coin section because they love to know new thing and try to teach new member...                  

• Useful or interesting 1

15 hours ago, Flying11Horse said:

how is this even related to the topic you both are commenting on? you both might get warning points if you kept acting this way, so many members were banned due to this behaviour! so please reply to the topic only if you want to add something and not just so you can get paid.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

12 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

That has been what I often do, and I won't get tired of asking. the senior members made me understand or know the little I know today about cryptocurrency, I will never get tired of asking them

That is good mate always hunt you are aiming at untill you achieve it and since cryptoworld is wide then we need to acquire much knowledge so as to reduce the risk of losing in the field since there will be no one to compensate us if we lose.

4 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Yah its true that senior member know everything about forum rule and activity Very well but you need to know this too that not all senior member expert about crypto world except some who always use their time in trading, crypto world and  coin section because they love to know new thing and try to teach new member...                  

Not only the sections you listed mate but i think it is much better we take time to visit all the paying sections in the forum and make post there so as to improve our knowledge and experience about the field of Cryptocurrency because only with good background we can earn in cryptoworld.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 hours ago, duncun007 said:

how is this even related to the topic you both are commenting on? you both might get warning points if you kept acting this way, so many members were banned due to this behaviour! so please reply to the topic only if you want to add something and not just so you can get paid.

You are right ,my mistake. @duncun007.

But I was only replying to the post of the person who quoted me.He tagged me so I thought it necessary to reply him back and i am not the only one doing this.many members are posting about other things in this topic.I think this is called  discussion and there is nothing wrong with it .At least we all are talking about things related to cryptotalk and cryptocurrencies.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

😎

6 hours ago, Sufyan Salihu said:

Nice and educating analysis @Babubu609, I'm very confident that this topic which you created that is giving information about the value of gold and the possible changes in the nearest future is going to be important for those interested in trading with gold. Thank you 

@Sufyan Salihu it indeed very educative and it explained in such a way that every member can easily accumulate, most newbies have no idea about gold, with this little explanation some will find interest and start . Keep the good work mate @Babubu609

Like three days ago to now I good for gold also, the price has increased above $2000 now, it was at $1890 be for and increase above $2100 yesterday and now still above it. Goo has been good to now.

On 11/16/2020 at 2:06 PM, Flying11Horse said:

You are right ,my mistake. @duncun007.

But I was only replying to the post of the person who quoted me.He tagged me so I thought it necessary to reply him back and i am not the only one doing this.many members are posting about other things in this topic.I think this is called  discussion and there is nothing wrong with it .At least we all are talking about things related to cryptotalk and cryptocurrencies.

@duncun007 it nice observation you have made honestly, you cared about @Flying11Horse  that why you are encouraging him on how to do about it, I appreciate you for that, but sometimes when we are tagged or quoted in a comment, it not necessarily we talk about the topic been discussed, but the most important thing is always talking things that are crypto related.thank you 

21 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

@duncun007 it nice observation you have made honestly, you cared about @Flying11Horse  that why you are encouraging him on how to do about it

First of all ,he was talking about you and I both @Jaafar Fahad Hassan :classic_laugh:.

You are right were not bound to talk only about the topic ,if we are posting in it.A lot of people have shared their experience regarding it so there is no need for us to add the same things.So we quoted each other and discussed various subjects regarding crypto.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

😎

2 hours ago, Flying11Horse said:

First of all ,he was talking about you and I both @Jaafar Fahad Hassan :classic_laugh:.

You are right were not bound to talk only about the topic ,if we are posting in it.A lot of people have shared their experience regarding it so there is no need for us to add the same things.So we quoted each other and discussed various subjects regarding crypto.

In that way the forum would be lively, the quote option and the tag option are not just without any reason, the admins fixed it for some purpose, so in as far as what we are talking about is cryptocurrency related then I don't see where we have gone wrong mate @Flying11Horse

The current period is considered one of the most appropriate times to buy gold, especially in light of the state of volatility, and with expectations of a rise during birthdays, in addition to the continuing uncertainty in other investment vessels with the growing risk of Corona.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Thanks for bringing this on, it's really helpful. I really don't know much about Trading Gold properly, i only have little idea about it.  Based on your explanation, you have shed more light about how to follow the chart pattern with ease when Trading Gold. With this, we can place orders reasonably in order to maximise good profits.

It analyzes very well, the demand for gold has been increasing since this epidemic started and I think it will continue until there is a 100% vaccine for it, people usually buy gold to prepare for bad times, so when I see gold go up you know There is something big that happens. 

• +2 1