TALK Token Analysis - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

TALK Token Analysis

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

IMO, Yobit (or whoever) should at least try pumping the token while we wait for further announcement regarding forum improvement. The lack of trading volume for the token these past weeks is very worrisome indeed. This is going to hurt on investors' confidence in the coin (if not already), if the current situation goes on.

This situation doesn’t surprise me at all, because none of plan was realized.

And like all investbox tokens (just TALK have more tokens from forum) price will always go down.

Without purpose (except investbox and forum tokens) I dont see potential that price go up.

 

But there are other problem, that EN section is not paying section already 3 months and a lot of members left and still there are a lot of spam... 

Anyhow I hope that soon will be fixed.


download.jpg.953e44151aa538437533b1fd239ff25f.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like that TALK is losing momentum rapidly. It has never fell to anything below $0.005 or $0.006 but now it is even below $0.0003 which is not good. Hopefully, I invested most of my TALK tokens for trading with BTC and ETH but what about those who still have TALK in investbox? Do you think the interest can compensate for the loss of value? I think converting to other coins is better for the long term.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

It looks like that TALK is losing momentum rapidly. It has never fell to anything below $0.005 or $0.006 but now it is even below $0.0003 which is not good. Hopefully, I invested most of my TALK tokens for trading with BTC and ETH but what about those who still have TALK in investbox? Do you think the interest can compensate for the loss of value? I think converting to other coins is better for the long term.

I always check price on most value market, like for example currently on ETH market.

If you check TALK price on ETH market you can see that price drop -20% with 0.01 ETH volume and till 1gwei it's only around 0.0032 ETH which is around 20ksat value of total buy orders.

And if you check on USD market (like you say) you can see that price drop around -48% with volume 0.53$. :classic_mellow:

 

Anyhow, still only purpose of TALK token is investbox plus forum tokens which put a lot of pressure on TALK token price. And if nothing happen next few months I will not be surprised that TALK token dont have value at all.

  • +4 1

download.jpg.953e44151aa538437533b1fd239ff25f.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick update:

"Good" news TALK token has returned on BTC market. :classic_biggrin:

With 0.14 BTC 24h volume, and currently buy order at 1sat around 0.00085 BTC.

And on ETH market with volume 0.02 ETH which is around 0.0013 BTC.

 

I must to admit that this is little bit confusing how and why this happened, but anyhow TALK token is on BTC market now and only question is will something new happen soon with TALK token (plans).

P.S. EN section is still not paying section, few days till 4 months from last update when payment stop.

 

Edit part:

And after 3 hours buy "wall" is gone. :classic_biggrin:

Edited by BullRunBit

download.jpg.953e44151aa538437533b1fd239ff25f.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/18/2021 at 3:20 AM, BullRunBit said:

Quick update:

"Good" news TALK token has returned on BTC market. :classic_biggrin:

With 0.14 BTC 24h volume, and currently buy order at 1sat around 0.00085 BTC.

And on ETH market with volume 0.02 ETH which is around 0.0013 BTC.

 

I must to admit that this is little bit confusing how and why this happened, but anyhow TALK token is on BTC market now and only question is will something new happen soon with TALK token (plans).

P.S. EN section is still not paying section, few days till 4 months from last update when payment stop.

 

Edit part:

And after 3 hours buy "wall" is gone. :classic_biggrin:

Don't talk about this. I don't know why forum is not bringing use case for this token? This is forum token and can't end up like this. Can you imagine the price down from 200 satoshi to  less than 1 satoshi? They said they will bring ads system here which will be use for talk token. But where? Promise is not full filled . 

  • +3 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2021 at 6:24 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Don't talk about this. I don't know why forum is not bringing use case for this token? This is forum token and can't end up like this. Can you imagine the price down from 200 satoshi to  less than 1 satoshi? They said they will bring ads system here which will be use for talk token. But where? Promise is not full filled . 

"Don't talk about this"?

There is a lot of questions, for example when EN section will start again with payments, etc.

And I agree that this (disposal) affect on price for sure.

Currently TALK is on ETH market and price is 7/5 gwei. maybe soon TALK will be other market (WAVES,DOGE).

Anyhow maybe at the end of the months we will see some update/news.

  • +4 1

download.jpg.953e44151aa538437533b1fd239ff25f.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick update:

For one month we saw one more this kind of movemant but this one was striking.

Yesterday we could to see movemant on TALK token price, except movemant on ETH market we could to see that TALK token price "pump" on BTC market till 9sat with around 0.72 BTC vol. which is very good movemant (<x9).

 

Reason for this is maybe birthday of CryptoTALK forum, or there are some other reason for this "pump".

Price again drop on ETH market, but we can see big spread (21gwei/7gwei).

Anyhow, we can only wait that plans for TALK token will be realized.

  • +1 1

download.jpg.953e44151aa538437533b1fd239ff25f.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it's just manipulation from whales i think even that 1 BTC wall in 1 sat is fake and can me

removed at any moment then the price will drop again all this pumps doesn't

matter since they are not related to good news or officila updates

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/28/2021 at 4:18 PM, hani20980 said:

it's just manipulation from whales i think even that 1 BTC wall in 1 sat is fake and can me

removed at any moment then the price will drop again all this pumps doesn't

matter since they are not related to good news or officila updates

Maybe that is gift for birthday too. :classic_wink:

I see that around 0.01 BTC daily gone from wall, and wall is still there (around 1.04 BTC at 1sat).

 

Still no news or update for EN section, and price is now stable at 2sat/1sat.

We can only expect some news soon, about EN section or about plans for TALK token.

  • +2 2

download.jpg.953e44151aa538437533b1fd239ff25f.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04.10.2021 at 15:07, BullRunBit said:

 

We can only expect some news soon, about EN section or about plans for TALK token.

A few months ago, in a chat on the Yobit exchange, a question was asked to the administrator of Blacksmith about the Talk token. He said that there would be something interesting about him this year. So we are waiting and hoping that there will be functionality and the revival of the EN branch.

  • +1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2021 at 5:08 PM, Dagamand007 said:

A few months ago, in a chat on the Yobit exchange, a question was asked to the administrator of Blacksmith about the Talk token. He said that there would be something interesting about him this year. So we are waiting and hoping that there will be functionality and the revival of the EN branch.

More than a year since when TALK is on market, around 7 months when payments for EN stopped, and there is no any concrete information when plans for TALK will be realized and no info when/will payments for EN section start again... One month left till 2022, you really think that something will happen this month?

  • +3 1

download.jpg.953e44151aa538437533b1fd239ff25f.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

More than a year since when TALK is on market, around 7 months when payments for EN stopped, and there is no any concrete information when plans for TALK will be realized and no info when/will payments for EN section start again... One month left till 2022, you really think that something will happen this month?

A few months ago, in a chat on the yobit exchange, the administrator was asked about our forum. He said there would be some news before the end of this year. So we are waiting and hoping. By the way, the Russian branch of the forum also does not pay for messages for more than a month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dagamand007 said:

A few months ago, in a chat on the yobit exchange, the administrator was asked about our forum. He said there would be some news before the end of this year. So we are waiting and hoping. By the way, the Russian branch of the forum also does not pay for messages for more than a month.

Like I say, it's been a long time... I would like to see too some good news, for whole forum not just for one section.

About RU section, I just check update and I see that they double reward in that section from 200sat to 400sat in same time when they stop payments for EN section...I did not know about this, and honestly I dont know what to tell about this... 

"more than a month" but EN section is not paying section 7 months...

Anyhow activity shows everything...

  • +1 1
  • +3 1

download.jpg.953e44151aa538437533b1fd239ff25f.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28.11.2021 at 15:30, BullRunBit said:

Like I say, it's been a long time... I would like to see too some good news, for whole forum not just for one section.

About RU section, I just check update and I see that they double reward in that section from 200sat to 400sat in same time when they stop payments for EN section...I did not know about this, and honestly I dont know what to tell about this... 

"more than a month" but EN section is not paying section 7 months...

Anyhow activity shows everything...

I completely agree with you. I would also like the forum to begin to flourish as before. But alas, it is not in my power. 
Due to the fact that the RU section of the forum also does not pay for communication, many began to leave. If this goes on and on, only dedicated users will remain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting analysis for the Talk coin, hoping the price of it will stay stable or go above, by this way we will receive payment better than old payment method by Bitcoin, so i am asking what we should do as members to keep the Talk coin higher ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2021 at 2:26 PM, Dagamand007 said:

Due to the fact that the RU section of the forum also does not pay for communication, many began to leave. If this goes on and on, only dedicated users will remain.

Yes I read about that and it's noticeable that a lot of members left forum...

And this "goes on and on", do you still think that there will be some news till end of the year?

On 12/2/2021 at 10:15 PM, JasonWest87 said:

Interesting analysis for the Talk coin, hoping the price of it will stay stable or go above, by this way we will receive payment better than old payment method by Bitcoin, so i am asking what we should do as members to keep the Talk coin higher ?

TALK price is stable long time at 2/1sat, and I really dont understand why some members (not you) dont like that...

You can only do to not sell your tokens, but there is other things which can affect good on TALK price like for example that old plans be realized or some new plans just that something happened.

  • +1 1

download.jpg.953e44151aa538437533b1fd239ff25f.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09.11.2020 at 15:54, ELCOIN said:

I like your analysis of price. In my opinion, if talk tokens become usable in the future, the price will definitely increase. Talk tokens are a good project, they are not shitcoin

Really I also wish this forum to be successful and of course I hope that Talk price will show us a lot of XXX. It will be really cool. I hope so and think it is good project.


https://app.grandtime.org/r/8GKz

Grand Time project

Launchpad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29.12.2021 at 12:55, BullRunBit said:

Yes I read about that and it's noticeable that a lot of members left forum...

And this "goes on and on", do you still think that there will be some news till end of the year?

Recently, the BTC pool was finally replenished in the Russian section. Now all decent users can collect their bonuses. We will not see any other changes yet this year, we will wait for the next one and hope that the forum will change dramatically.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/31/2021 at 5:58 AM, Dagamand007 said:

Recently, the BTC pool was finally replenished in the Russian section. Now all decent users can collect their bonuses. We will not see any other changes yet this year, we will wait for the next one and hope that the forum will change dramatically.

Yes and New Year Yobit codes giveaway, in both cases they bypassed EN section...

 

Quick update, if anyone read this at all.

There was "big" sell of TALK token, in two separate sales it was sold (5M+around 3M) around 8M of TALK tokens which is around (at 1sat) 0.08 BTC.

Still there is "wall" at 1sat with around 0.71 BTC.

Still plans for TALK token not realized.

Anyhow, we wait for any update for TALK or for EN section.

  • +2 1

download.jpg.953e44151aa538437533b1fd239ff25f.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13.01.2022 at 12:16, BullRunBit said:

Yes and New Year Yobit codes giveaway, in both cases they bypassed EN section...

 

Quick update, if anyone read this at all.

There was "big" sell of TALK token, in two separate sales it was sold (5M+around 3M) around 8M of TALK tokens which is around (at 1sat) 0.08 BTC.

Still there is "wall" at 1sat with around 0.71 BTC.

Still plans for TALK token not realized.

Anyhow, we wait for any update for TALK or for EN section.

As far as I remember, hobbit codes were also distributed in the eng chat.
That's right, the Talk token is being sold slowly. But the wall at 1 sat is still standing. Perhaps she will be able to hold out until the moment when the long-awaited functionality is implemented.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Dagamand007 said:

As far as I remember, hobbit codes were also distributed in the eng chat.
That's right, the Talk token is being sold slowly. But the wall at 1 sat is still standing. Perhaps she will be able to hold out until the moment when the long-awaited functionality is implemented.

"hobbit" probably you think Yobit, and it was on Telegram Eng. group.

And I dont understand how you can compare that with forum giveaway? How that can be same?

 

"she"?

8,000,000 TALK tokens in one day is sold that is not "slowly".

If I remember correctly, that wall had over 1 BTC maybe around 1.2/3/4 BTC which is close to half from current situation. Plans for TALK token was published June.29.2020 which is 1 year 6 months and 15 days from then, and you think that wall will still be there until then? And one more thing, if you dont remember TALK was on ETH market already.


download.jpg.953e44151aa538437533b1fd239ff25f.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick update.

Just now whole wall at 1 sat is gone, around 1.07 BTC in just one secund is gone!

But interesting thing is that 24h Vol. is just 0.72 BTC, is that means that someone remove wall just before sell off?

Anyhow TALK token is again on ETH market.


download.jpg.953e44151aa538437533b1fd239ff25f.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...