TALK Token Analysis - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

TALK Token Analysis

If you are member of this forum you probably know for TALK token, and that this token was launch before few days.

But, members of this forum start earn/get this tokens before few months and I will talking about that and some more things in following sentences.

- At beginning I would like to talk about about new payment system which includes and TALK token.

Old payment system (BTC) was/is 1000sat per one post and currently payment system pay 10 TALK tokens for one post (fact).

But, interesting thing is that members for one topic get 50 TALK token and 1 TALK token for every reputation point which they give to other members (max 50 per day).

Good thing is that members dont get instant TALK token they must to wait 7 days to get their tokens for that day.

This above I just share some facts about new payments system (TALK).

- Now I will talking about price of TALK token after launch.

1141057742_MovaviScreenShot075-0.00000103TALK_BTC-BuyTALKGift1700FreeDollars!-yobit_net.jpg.f4c8ce6135bb591c84bf6f880faa70e8.jpg

(Yobit exchange)

On this screenshot you can see that when TALK token was launch price hit 200sat, which if we compare with old payment system it's double (10TALK*200sat=2,000sat per post).

But like you can see few days after that price drop till 88sat, which means that or someone sell big amount of TALK tokens or there no was big "walls" which will support price.

But in any case price of TALK token recovered.

152639644_MovaviScreenShot078-0.00000116TALK_BTC-BuyTALKGift1700FreeDollars!-yobit_net.jpg.180f8b5d9a4ccfad42f8ee40b87d7774.jpg

(Yobit exchange)

Like you can see on screenshot above, TALK token price recovered and hit 127sat which is around +44% from 88sat which was before day or two.

And you can see volume when price pump, which probably means that someone buy large amount of TALK tokens.

And currently price of TALK token is around 116sat which is again good price for members of this forum.

- Now I will talking about plans for TALK token.

If you read (or not) topic about TALK token and what will be the purpose of this token you probably become interested which price will be of TALK token.

Topic:

Pay attention on "2) Where and how TALK will be used ?".

You can read that TALK token will not be just bonus for forum community, than will be use for other things too.

Like for example, "sell ads, raise topic, upgrades, and additional items. services".

I dont want to make prediction or something like that, but you can figure it out for yourself what this means.

And most important will not be token which will members just get for writting, because that will affect on price.

- In the following sentences I will talking about TALK token price inflation.

Yes members will get TALK tokens for writting, yes TALK token have investbox plan with 1% daily interest, and yes that will affect on price for sure.

But with things which I mentioned above ("Where and how TALK will be used") maybe that "inflation" will not affect that much on TALK token price.

And one more thing, I will suggest to moderators and admin (I thing that would be good) that investbox plan for TALK be with less percent.

For example that investbox plan for TALK token be just 0.1% daily not 1% like now that maybe will be good for price of TALK token.

- And finally to write a conclusion

Currently price of TALK token is solid and drop which we saw is not that big, if we consider that members earn/get a lot of TALK tokens for few months and price is not drop below 88sat which is good. But we will see in future what will be with price because every day members get more tokens and plus there are more tokens from investbox too which of course can affect on price. But I hope and I think a lot of members here too that plans for TALK token will be realized soon which will support TALK token price.

In any case it remains for us to be more creative to write more contructive topics/posts and that this forum become one of best cryptocurrency forum and of course to support TALK token because that is official CryptoTalk forum token.

Edited by BullRunBit
  • Useful or interesting 15
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 7
  • +4 7
  • +5 10

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

@BullRunBitWell thanks for this topic mate you really try a lot to bring up some analysis regarding the market movement of price of talk token. Due to demand and supply when equalized we ought to have a stable and less volatility of the market price.

Edited by Babubu609

Talk Token is a token that launches a few days ago.  Its market is fairly good.  When you work in crypto, you get 10 talk tokens in exchange for each post and you also get tokens as a result of reacting to the post.

• +3 1

I was dazzled by the long and detailed topic. As for the TALK currency, according to my opinion its project has actually succeeded because it has a great society and reputation already, and its price is also increasing daily after day.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

15 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

@BullRunBitWell thanks for this topic mate you really try a lot to bring up some analysis regarding the market movement of price of talk token. Due to demand and supply when equalized we ought to have a stable and less volatility of the market price.

Like you say I try to share all informations about TALK token and make analysis about price.

I think that members (old and new) must to pay attention on things which I mentioned, like plans for TALK token and like you say "demand and supply" etc. Before they buy or sell TALK tokens, because TALK token is not like other tokens it's official CryptoTalk token.

2 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

I was dazzled by the long and detailed topic. As for the TALK currency, according to my opinion its project has actually succeeded because it has a great society and reputation already, and its price is also increasing daily after day.

I try to share just infomations which traders/members must to know, maybe I could to share some more informations. :classic_biggrin: And about "succeded", if for you is "succeded" that just is on market then I dont know what is succeded at all. :classic_huh: As you could to read, there are more plans for TALK token not just that members get TALK token for writing than something more. :classic_wink:

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I think the talk token is performing to its expectation we need to see why this is important we are really enjoying a lot of work being , the truth is we need to work as hard and put it exactly for what it is , we need to follow every important we need to really be sure that we have to work for us , its important we do the kind of work that we have been able to run with thats absolutely important

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 2

This is a wonderful analysis mate and with this current situation i will suggest everyone should hold on to there talktoken at the moment because the coin has a good potential which will make the value rise in the future and by that time investors shall make huge profit from there investment, so be patient with the market situation now mates.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I like your analysis of price. In my opinion, if talk tokens become usable in the future, the price will definitely increase. Talk tokens are a good project, they are not shitcoin

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

You have given quite a great analysis mate. When talk went below than 100 satoshi i was afraid. I thought that this system will not go long. But 2 days later it recovered. I wonder who buy those coins. We know there are many traders. But i personally think that cryptotalk administrators has a role in the price of talk token. But yours analysis is truly appreciated.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

On 11/8/2020 at 5:43 PM, BullRunBit said:

For example that investbox plan for TALK token be just 0.1% daily not 1% like now that maybe will be good for price of TALK token

I really disagree with you about this matter because many holder buy big amount of talk just for invest it in investbox to get profit daily but if yobit decrease the interest then holder will surely discouraged to buy more   talk and you need to know it well.. Again many member of our forum who worked hard here and store almost 60k plus talk in investbox to get profit..  You can look on another coin such as dslr where per day 10% interest given to it holder...  Dont just talk like bullshits..             

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

17 minutes ago, Mridul Rahman said:

I wonder who buy those coins. We know there are many traders. But i personally think that cryptotalk administrators has a role in the price of talk token. But yours analysis is truly appreciated.

Probably investors which putt coins in investbox.

But it would be good that admins support TALK token price, because after sometimes that investors will make profit and probably sell tokens.

12 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

I really disagree with you about this matter because many holder buy big amount of talk just for invest it in investbox to get profit daily but if yobit decrease the interest then holder will surely discouraged to buy more   talk and you need to know it well.. Again many member of our forum who worked hard here and store almost 60k plus talk in investbox to get profit..  You can look on another coin such as dslr where per day 10% interest given to it holder...  Dont just talk like bullshits..             

OK, can you tell me what will be with price when they make big profit? When they start to sell their tokens which they get from investbox.

Every day we have 1% more TALK tokens and that will affect on price, maybe not for one week maybe not for one month or two but will for sure and because of that I suggest 0.1% to support price.

I dont understand you, are you here just for one month or two or you want to write here longer period?

And just to let you know, I give you negative reputation point because of last sentences. :classic_wink:

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

10 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

And just to let you know, I give you negative reputation point because of last sentences. :classic_wink:

Reputation is not a big thing in this case but i see no reason behind decrease the interest rate of talk token from investbox..  If you really worry about talk token future then you should focus on what you written about how to do marketing about talk token..  Also its fully depends on yobit authorities and It's not a big problem for them to lead the interest of talk..  Again didnt you read that our payment of talk token Will be change shortly and maybe double talk token payment will be cancel..   By the way if yobit can carry out DSLR 10% interest then they can easily carry talk 1% interest while its forum payment coin..  😏                     

• +1 2
  • +2 2

This analyse should be updated today because the price of talk token has rised up to 160 satoshi and that's enough for you to change something in your prediction! i really believe in that the moderators have good strategies and in a few days there would be many edits in the payment system for sure.. but about decreasing the investing percent i don't agree with you! this high percent attract people to keep their talk tokens in yobit and not sell them in a low price! and that's would affect positively so i couldn't understand what is the purpose from decreasing it..

• +1 2
  • +4 1

Talk is performing well so far. It didn't follow other yobit coins which go to dead volume like yomi, mask,  and water coin. It price is improving. I think soon it's price will be on the moon. 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, malik6314193 said:

Talk is performing well so far. It didn't follow other yobit coins which go to dead volume like yomi, mask,  and water coin. It price is improving. I think soon it's price will be on the moon. 

yea many people doubted that the forum will be able to keep paying for such a long time but they are indeed still and everyone who makes good content on here gets rewarded, and the talk token as the admins say before will have use cases for advertisement in the future.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

23 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

they buy or sell TALK tokens, because TALK token is not like other tokens it's official CryptoTalk token

Exactly🤗🤗very official not comparable to any other tokens. Is good we stay focused and the market is best suitable for traders that are good in studying the candles. The market is also good for arbitrary trading if one is patients as the prices fluctuates.

As you mentioned, the TALK token is very different from the other tokens that have been launched, especially because it is a useful token for the platform and the token may be supported in that aspect to prevent it from falling and ending as a token without much value.
You are right in the InvestBox part, I think that everyone has their tokens there and the 1% is quite future and can affect the price.

• +1 4

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

On 11/9/2020 at 2:49 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Reputation is not a big thing in this case            

It is because you give reason to get. :classic_wink:

On 11/9/2020 at 2:49 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Again didnt you read that our payment of talk token Will be change shortly and maybe double talk token payment will be cancel..   By the way if yobit can carry out DSLR 10% interest then they can easily carry talk 1% interest while its forum payment coin..  😏                     

I really dont understand you how you can to compare DLRS with TALK 10% with 1%. 

And what to discuss with you when you compare airdrop token with official (this) forum token. :classic_dry:

23 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

This analyse should be updated today because the price of talk token has rised up to 160 satoshi and that's enough for you to change something in your prediction!

"updated"? :classic_huh:

What I should to do, to make a post every time when price go up or down?

4 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Exactly🤗🤗very official not comparable to any other tokens. Is good we stay focused and the market is best suitable for traders that are good in studying the candles. The market is also good for arbitrary trading if one is patients as the prices fluctuates.

It's always good to hold some token for which there are some plans in future.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

We all have different means of spending our earned talk tokens for example there are those who sell them for btc immediately or put them in invest box first or hold them and thus makes us not to impact much on the fall of the price unless when we all focus on selling them whenever we earn but still I see more potential on the price of this token to do better in the near future,we just need to be patience enough while as holding some.

• +3 1

Thank you @BullRunBit for this detailed topic. 

Since talk token is the permanent payment system of the forum now, it is going to have a long future. Tokenomics will increase and developed over the time as promised by the administration which will create the perfect market and demand for the token, those are what to pay attention to before dumping everything at a cheap rate. And obviously as times goes on, some supplies will have to be reduce to avoid total inflation.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Here is the beauty about talk token , the people who are posting here are very few ,I see around 400 in any moment but the truth is say we are about 1000 active and we dont know how many tokens there is , and then you realize that the much you are looking for it , there is about 450,000 being released everyday , so what does that tell you , say half of them are sold and buyers are ,many am am not so sure how to say this but I see a lot of hope in talk token

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Thank you for clarifying things about TalkCoin currency. I support this currency a lot and so far I have not sold the Tari coins that I won from the forum. But there are many who want to destroy this currency and profit from it and then search for another currency so I ask everyone to be patient with this currency until Hold up a little and be well priced in the future.

• +3 2

I think keeping TALK tokens in the long term will be beneficial. I think the price of the talk token could reach 500sats.

• +3 1

On 11/10/2020 at 4:14 PM, George10 said:

We all have different means of spending our earned talk tokens for example there are those who sell them for btc immediately or put them in invest box first or hold them and thus makes us not to impact much on the fall of the price unless when we all focus on selling them whenever we earn but still I see more potential on the price of this token to do better in the near future,we just need to be patience enough while as holding some.

Clean example is that "profitable" price of TALK token for members are 100sat, because old payments system pay 1,000sat per posts and 10TALK*100=1,000sat and currently price is over 100sat which like I say it's ok for members.

On 11/10/2020 at 5:37 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Thank you @BullRunBit for this detailed topic. 

Since talk token is the permanent payment system of the forum now, it is going to have a long future. Tokenomics will increase and developed over the time as promised by the administration which will create the perfect market and demand for the token, those are what to pay attention to before dumping everything at a cheap rate. And obviously as times goes on, some supplies will have to be reduce to avoid total inflation.

Like I write at beginning, there are some plans for TALK token and that maybe can affect on price. We dont know how that all will works but that is (plans) maybe that price of token dont fall too much or at least be stable at some price.

On 11/11/2020 at 4:14 AM, Fatima121 said:

Talktoken analysis are TalKtome (TALK) Token Tracker on Etherscan shows the price of the Token $0.0000, total supply 50000000000, number 

Where you find that? Because moderator write that maybe will be ERC 20 token.

Can you share link?

• +2 1
  • +3 1

2 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

Like I write at beginning, there are some plans for TALK token and that maybe can affect on price. We dont know how that all will works but that is (plans) maybe that price of token dont fall too much or at least be stable at some price.

Stability isn't good at any price, especially for investors.

To a very large extent, the usages will have a big impact after being revealed but also, something needs to change to decrease the rate of supplies. I believe it will be part of the changes Desais mentioned. We'll just wait for them.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy