TALK Token Analysis - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

TALK Token Analysis

This is a well written and detailed analysis on the talk token it is really going to be helpful for someone who wants to do some research about this token thank you so much for this.

Quick update:

From last update (Feb.06.) price was 10sat/9sat and currently is 6sat/5sat for one month price drop for around -60% and one thing is interesting order book for TALK token, you can see that there are order/s at "23,678 BTC" price for 1 TALK token :classic_cool::classic_biggrin::classic_wink::classic_ohmy::classic_rolleyes::classic_smile: this deserves few emoji :classic_biggrin: .

But still no news for TALK token and price drop constantly, maybe if there are some news maybe price will stop dropping but will see.

• +4 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Well, at the current situation the price of talk tokens is so dumped, and the unit price for Talk token is something like 5 Satoshi. It may still give profit to the early investors of Yobit investbox, but for new users there's not much profit or earning with the talk tokens. 

Talk is performing great so far. It did not follow other yobit coins that go to dead amounts like iomi, masks and water coins. Prices are rising. I think its price will come to the moon soon.

On 3/4/2021 at 2:13 PM, pacific said:

Well, at the current situation the price of talk tokens is so dumped, and the unit price for Talk token is something like 5 Satoshi. It may still give profit to the early investors of Yobit investbox, but for new users there's not much profit or earning with the talk tokens. 

Really?

You get 10 TALK which is (10*5) 50sat for each post and plus you get also 200sat for each post and that is "not much profit or earning"? :classic_dry:

On 3/4/2021 at 5:24 PM, habib002 said:

Talk is performing great so far. It did not follow other yobit coins that go to dead amounts like iomi, masks and water coins. Prices are rising. I think its price will come to the moon soon.

What is "iomi"? And "masks" is MASK.

On 3/8/2021 at 8:19 PM, Babuni said:

I think investment boxes can be a good thing if prices are able to stabilize at a certain point, because then people can see it as an example of buying sour, they can get 1% daily without any work, so if the price doesn't go down then many people will want this token. I also hope that admins will not wait long for this service because the current rate of sour is going down very fast. Thank you.

What is "sour"? This topic is about TALK token.

21 hours ago, khan sahab33 said:

This is one of the great article I came across within platform, this topic is really important and helpful to the new members on this platform as well as the old members, I hope the senior members will provide more of this topics

What is "precise" reason that you think that this topic is usefull?

On 3/16/2021 at 9:04 PM, BullRunBit said:

Really?

You get 10 TALK which is (10*5) 50sat for each post and plus you get also 200sat for each post and that is "not much profit or earning"? :classic_dry:

Well, I'm getting the point both of you but @pacific trying to say is the TALK token is not worth at all because it is just a small amount of value unlike before which is valuable, many members are cheating just to get some TALK tokens.

4 hours ago, JesusFries said:

Well, I'm getting the point both of you but @pacific trying to say is the TALK token is not worth at all because it is just a small amount of value unlike before which is valuable, many members are cheating just to get some TALK tokens.

That depend on total supply which we dont know at all, and plans for TALK token still is not realized.

How you can know real value of TALK token if you dont know what is purpose of token?

OK, we know that there are investbox plan and that members get tokens for writing but what about other part of purpose? When that be realized then we can talking about TALK token value.

On 3/20/2021 at 7:27 PM, BullRunBit said:

That depend on total supply which we dont know at all, and plans for TALK token still is not realized.

How you can know real value of TALK token if you dont know what is purpose of token?

OK, we know that there are investbox plan and that members get tokens for writing but what about other part of purpose? When that be realized then we can talking about TALK token value.

Well,.i have no idea what will be the price of TALK token in this coming days, putting our TALK token in investbox is not yet worth it because it cannot be help the price of TALK token to increase. All we need to do js to support it by doing advertising.

Thanks for sharing the important things about talk token with us. As we can see that the price of talk token Isn't in the same position. It is in 5satoshi. Which is so less. People now only selling their talk tokens and a few have interest to buy talk token. When the price of talk token will increase, none knows. 

16 hours ago, JesusFries said:

Well,.i have no idea what will be the price of TALK token in this coming days, putting our TALK token in investbox is not yet worth it because it cannot be help the price of TALK token to increase. All we need to do js to support it by doing advertising.

Just one question, did you buy TALK or you earn from forum?

How can be "not yet worth" if you did not invest? Except time.

And can you please tell me how you advertise TALK token?

16 hours ago, Cryptotalk lover said:

I don't understand that Talk token will  go up in the coming days. Because of its low price, So don't  hope  for get enough amount up-to 1 doller  per  day. Let see when  my earning will  be started  soon  in the coming  days. 

Why not? Old payment system pay 2$-3$ daily when BTC rate per post was 1,000sat.

Point is that TALK token to be used for something more, not just that members get for writing and to dump price.

your comment on this site then you will also earn 200 token through this site this is very useful and valuable for you and your work on it so I also advise valve member if you have nothing to do for investment so you can easily earn in the form of the torque token and it is very beneficial and valuable for you and your portable running through this site.

On 3/22/2021 at 5:48 PM, BullRunBit said:

Just one question, did you buy TALK or you earn from forum?

How can be "not yet worth" if you did not invest? Except time.

And can you please tell me how you advertise TALK token?

I also buy talk token before, my cycle is when i get paid through bitcoin, I'm just roll it on TALK token.

Not all people who are investing TALK token wi help it, they're just making their TALK token to make more TALK token.

The kind of advertise is this, we can put the TALK token banner in our Signature, it can also applicable in some forums especially with bitcointalk but like what i said, it can be paid (for the rental of our/their signature).

4 hours ago, JesusFries said:

I also buy talk token before, my cycle is when i get paid through bitcoin, I'm just roll it on TALK token.

Not all people who are investing TALK token wi help it, they're just making their TALK token to make more TALK token.

The kind of advertise is this, we can put the TALK token banner in our Signature, it can also applicable in some forums especially with bitcointalk but like what i said, it can be paid (for the rental of our/their signature).

Wait your suggestion is that they give more TALK tokens (rent signature)?

And what you think who dump TALK price? 1% investbox plan, I dont think so.

Maybe have/had some part but mostly members dump price, and your suggestion is more TALK tokens on market and for what that members "advertise" TALK token more precisely to "advertise" that they can earn for writing on forum or they can invest in investbox and wait that members dump price (I can not putt emoji but it would be like this :D ).

TALK token need some changes, without that we will see only lower price.

On 3/24/2021 at 5:12 PM, Didaradas said:

The coin may probably become dead later because if to tell the truth, the coin is not shit coin already and members do not like how the price has been decreasing

Memebers dont like that price constantly drop or that they get lower value of payments?

It's big difference. :classic_wink:

On 3/24/2021 at 5:59 PM, Simons said:

To investigate the cost of the new currency, we should focus on a few fundamental things, the first is the bitcoin graphs and how the talk is influenced by the decrease when the bitcoin value rises, so I expect that there will be a manual value control to change the benefit rate in the forum.

I saw similar comment, but I still dont understand how you can compare or how you write "fundamental things" Bitcoin with TALK. Clean example is when you simply check chart of both, TALK token price was/is "stable" at price between 7sat-4sat and BTC price was move from around 46k till 60k for one months. Or total supply or blockchain or coin/virtual token etc. 

Thank you for this great information my friend I am a new member in this forum and for me it was very difficult to rectify the price of talk talk but now you made a good post which was helpful for me to analyse it

2 hours ago, Saqlain1122 said:

right now I do not believe on this analysis because the queen you are talking about is not good one as there is no future of this coin outside of this platform and exchange

"you are talking about is not good one" am I write prediction or analysis?

Am I write some prediction of price?

And this "right now I do not believe" tell me everything.

Quick update:

As we have assumed price continued to drop, currently price is 4sat-3sat.

Walls are weak and it's question will TALK token "drop" on other market or will stay on BTC market in the next period. Interesting thing is that still there are orders on very high price for example at 0.01 BTC price for 1 TALK.

Anyhow, we will see what will happen.

My dear, a wonderful analysis, that definitely, of his recent work, his modern age is the currency on which 20 posts are written daily. Useful, such as on earning it after a full week of posts.  The resistance that belongs to it and the support points that belong to it is distinguished, but in spite of that, a remarkable decline has decreased in general in this matter, so my dear advice to everyone is not to store its recent life and sell it immediately after its launch. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

Is a very a good analysis you make here about the talk token and we all know that the talk token is earned here in these forum after completing every daily task but it will be very risky for any investor to invest in it as it stand now.

On 4/25/2021 at 12:48 PM, Sania mirza... said:

The TALK token needs immediate attention. In all attempts to reduce sell orders, they are rapidly declining, which is concerning! It's now down to one cent. What do you think the future of TALK will be based on what's going on right now? Something has happened, I believe, that has reactivated panic sellers. I'm hoping it's just a natural rise and fall. Perhaps the increasing value of bitcoin has prompted many members to sell their tokens and convert them to bitcoin in the hope of making more money.

If nothing happens in next couple of days maybe week/s we will see TALK token on other market (ETH or DOGE etc.) for sure. 

Quick update:

From last update when price was 4sat-3sat currently TALK token price is 2sat-1sat which is very low (for members).

Intersting thing is that investbox plan for TALK token dont have "coins" anymore which means that investbox plan stop to pay tokens (1% daily) but it was not some big sell off because of that. Is that means that very few people used investbox? Or they just dont want to sell their tokens...

Anyhow, this is very important period for TALK token if nothing happens we can see soon TALK token on other markets (without BTC market).

Because one member eagerly awaits new (quick) update for TALK token, I decide to write it and if situations have not changed much.

Quick update:

Like you can see from last update (above) price is still 2sat/1sat, but "wall" (orders) at 1sat drop, but interesting thing is that volume is 0 BTC.

Investbox work again, but min. investment is now 123,456 TALK tokens.

Anyhow that is it, nothing new happened just that payments for EN section stop.

One thing is (still) interesting what I talked about before, if you check order book you can see that someone still putt sell order very high. Highest order is at 23,678 BTC for 1 TALK. I really dont know how to react on this. :classic_blink::classic_huh::classic_wink::classic_biggrin::classic_laugh:

• +4 1

Quick update:

After close to one month from last quick update, we can see some changes on market.

TALK token drop to other market (ETH) and price is very worrying in the least.

Currently price of TALK token is 16/11 gwei, and total buy orders till 1 gwei is around 0.0072 ETH which is around 0.118 BTC. Like I say worrying, and if nothing changes maybe we can see soon TALK on other (lower value) market.

But there is an optimistic thing about TALK token:

"As far as I know, the work on TALK is underway."

Which means that plans for TALK token are in progress to be realized, which is for sure good thing for TALK.

Till next quick update. :classic_wink:

• +4 1

IMO, Yobit (or whoever) should at least try pumping the token while we wait for further announcement regarding forum improvement. The lack of trading volume for the token these past weeks is very worrisome indeed. This is going to hurt on investors' confidence in the coin (if not already), if the current situation goes on.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

4 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

IMO, Yobit (or whoever) should at least try pumping the token while we wait for further announcement regarding forum improvement. The lack of trading volume for the token these past weeks is very worrisome indeed. This is going to hurt on investors' confidence in the coin (if not already), if the current situation goes on.

This situation doesn’t surprise me at all, because none of plan was realized.

And like all investbox tokens (just TALK have more tokens from forum) price will always go down.

Without purpose (except investbox and forum tokens) I dont see potential that price go up.

But there are other problem, that EN section is not paying section already 3 months and a lot of members left and still there are a lot of spam... 

Anyhow I hope that soon will be fixed.

It looks like that TALK is losing momentum rapidly. It has never fell to anything below $0.005 or $0.006 but now it is even below $0.0003 which is not good. Hopefully, I invested most of my TALK tokens for trading with BTC and ETH but what about those who still have TALK in investbox? Do you think the interest can compensate for the loss of value? I think converting to other coins is better for the long term.

17 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

It looks like that TALK is losing momentum rapidly. It has never fell to anything below $0.005 or $0.006 but now it is even below $0.0003 which is not good. Hopefully, I invested most of my TALK tokens for trading with BTC and ETH but what about those who still have TALK in investbox? Do you think the interest can compensate for the loss of value? I think converting to other coins is better for the long term.

I always check price on most value market, like for example currently on ETH market.

If you check TALK price on ETH market you can see that price drop -20% with 0.01 ETH volume and till 1gwei it's only around 0.0032 ETH which is around 20ksat value of total buy orders.

And if you check on USD market (like you say) you can see that price drop around -48% with volume 0.53$. :classic_mellow:

Anyhow, still only purpose of TALK token is investbox plus forum tokens which put a lot of pressure on TALK token price. And if nothing happen next few months I will not be surprised that TALK token dont have value at all.

• +4 1