Bearish or bullish? bitcoin analysis - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Bearish or bullish? bitcoin analysis

2 hours ago, Cleaner said:

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency so the price of this coin is always volatile.  The price of Bitcoin depends on supply and demand.  The price of bitcoin is halving during the Corona epidemic and then many people sell bitcoin.  Users feared that Bitcoin might be dead, but Bitcoin was recovered.  And currently the price of Bitcoin is 40K.  Bitcoin has pumped a lot.  So we will not lose confidence in Bitcoin

yeah lot of people invested and are investing in bitcoin day by day which means price growing , but if you focus on my talk and you saw the market , with every time bitcoin dump a little all the other altcoins follow him in dumping , you got me ?. 

• +1 1

5 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

yeah lot of people invested and are investing in bitcoin day by day which means price growing , but if you focus on my talk and you saw the market , with every time bitcoin dump a little all the other altcoins follow him in dumping , you got me ?. 

There are some similarities between Bitcoin and Altcoins. When Bitcoin pumps, Altcoins pump.  Again when bitcoin dumps the altcoins dump.  If you notice that the price of eth and ltc is similar to bitcoin.  Now Bitcoin is pumping, and that's when eth and ltc started pumping . What a beautiful match these coins have

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Cleaner said:

There are some similarities between Bitcoin and Altcoins. When Bitcoin pumps, Altcoins pump.  Again when bitcoin dumps the altcoins dump.  If you notice that the price of eth and ltc is similar to bitcoin.  Now Bitcoin is pumping, and that's when eth and ltc started pumping . What a beautiful match these coins have

yeah its about the dominance , and it means how much bitcoin is dominating the market liquidity , you can check it on coinmraketcap , when dominance rise it means buyers are going into bitcoin and you should stay away from the market , and vice versa . 

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear friend, Bitcoin has witnessed a big change in terms of its rise and fall, as it witnessed a decline last week, reaching the point of collapse, but it returned to the high and recorded a good rise and is expected to rise more in the coming days.

17 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

yeah its about the dominance , and it means how much bitcoin is dominating the market liquidity , you can check it on coinmraketcap , when dominance rise it means buyers are going into bitcoin and you should stay away from the market , and vice versa . 

The liquidity of Bitcoin and Altcoin market is increasing day by day.  Bitcoin has been associated with big traders and investors.  The crypto world is more popular than ever, which has led to its proliferation.  However, the price of Bitcoin has increased a lot, so it is better to stay away from buying Bitcoin now @iloveyobit

5 hours ago, Cleaner said:

The liquidity of Bitcoin and Altcoin market is increasing day by day.  Bitcoin has been associated with big traders and investors.  The crypto world is more popular than ever, which has led to its proliferation.  However, the price of Bitcoin has increased a lot, so it is better to stay away from buying Bitcoin now @iloveyobit

Thats true , but the hell im not buying bitcoin now because im wiser enough to buy in lower prices as i did , now im all in altcoins and im watching the bullmarket starting , my altcoins are doing so well and im happy , i think i wasnt patient for nothing tho . 

• +1 1

The price for any cryptocurrency is mainly depends on the demand and supply and I think currently there is high demand for Bitcoin so I don't think it is the good time to sell as we should hold our BTc and I hope it's price will rise further and then we should sell it at the best time to earn more profit from it.

16 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Thats true , but the hell im not buying bitcoin now because im wiser enough to buy in lower prices as i did , now im all in altcoins and im watching the bullmarket starting , my altcoins are doing so well and im happy , i think i wasnt patient for nothing tho . 

Currently the market for all coins is good.  You bought Bitcoin and Altcoin before.  So you have benefited very well now.  So it is not right to be patient anymore.  Now you can sell the coins, so you will make a good profit.

• +2 1

6 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

Currently the market for all coins is good.  You bought Bitcoin and Altcoin before.  So you have benefited very well now.  So it is not right to be patient anymore.  Now you can sell the coins, so you will make a good profit.

Actually i bought all my altcoins in higher prices , so currency my lost is like x5 for every coin , but i got some other profit from the forum and i invested them back in other altcoins to recover the lose , so far im doing good but its not enough to get my capital back . 

• +1 1

I think publicly traded companies purchasing Bitcoin shows a high level of confidence in its appreciation , Bitcoin historical trend of closely following its halving stock to flow model shows an ambitious and extremely bullish outlook.....

I have seen this indicator again but it seems that all the markets right now are in extreme greed for many months. I understand this will change one day, until then we should be focused on our profitable investments and take some too, because we believe in this tech but we are also here to make a better life.

On 11/8/2020 at 2:08 AM, duncun007 said:

The fear and greed index has always been used to know the sentiment in the market and as we see it shows that there is an extreme greed in the market these days and this always result in the price taking a big hit, as we all know we buy when there is fear in the market and we sell when there is high greed. 

Several discussions are already made for Crypto Fear & Greed Index(CFGI)  on this forum. I have already created a separate topic on it with the so many monthly and yearly based updates. I have found, CFGI is beginners friendly to provide the real time market's sentiment conditions. Outcomes are pretty much relatable with the behaviors of the cryptocurrency markets too.