cryptocurrenies legalisation - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TETOUANI Taha

cryptocurrenies legalisation

I heard a lot about cryptography , now I'm reading about cryptocurrencies , hundreds ...may be thousands of coins names but sure the Bitcoin still the leader...here I ask you and myself: 1) How much chance for the cryptocurrency to be legalised ? 2) Is possible that all the kinds of coins can be legalized ? In this position I can confirm , as everyone that the difference is very deep between the consequences of legalised things and not legalised . Is there a new information or prevision ?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

I think the government should start working about leagelization the cryptocurrencies . It is very profitable business and many people are earning very good earning throught cryptocurrencies but sadly their are some countries named cryptocurrencies .     

• +1 1

In some countries across Asia government has already legalised the use of crypto currency but some are regulated in other countries like in Nigeria two month ago the central bank mentioned that the use of crypto currency is legalised .

Yes, the number of cryptocurrencies increases and a new currency appears every day, but bitcoin remains the dominant currency and the dominant currency in the market because it is the central and mother currency of the rest of the alternative currencies

• +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Cryptocurrencies legalization is something that should be done by the financial official of a given country or region, with these legalizations the whole crypto system will be able to excape a great number of restrictions 

Cryptocurrencies have gained credibility with many peoples of the world, and have been adopted in many developed countries of the world, and this is because of their good features that benefit the global economy and various groups of society.

thank you for giving us this knowledge it is very good topic to be aware  about legalizing the cryptocurrencies 

• +3 1

I don't think that all coins will be legalized but maybe only some famous coins like

bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin however even if that's happened im not sure that it will be very soon

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I have been hearing about the cryptocurrency legislation for years, I hope this happens soon as it would be a good measure! In my country they have been talking about this for a long time but it only remains in that, they never took any measure or something

• Useful or interesting 1

In a way, the legalization of cryptocurrencies can benefit many countries since this brings with it the massive adoption of this new economic system, generating a greater movement in it. In recent months, there has been talk in some countries of legalization, even since many of the world's banks have entered the process of adopting cryptocurrencies. Let's hope then what happens in the year to come.

Cryptocurrency is such a great advancement to the financial world, alot of countries and financial bodies has refused to recognise its importance and value, while some of the countries actually acknowledge the fact that cryptocurrencies generally have been a source of relief, income, investment and lots more. It differs from country to country in terms of regulatory implications, Some countries allows its usage and trades, while some have banned and restricted it. 

The legalisation of cryptocurrency will attract less volatile risk that can be managed in order to have a better protection, it would also allow a prompt value on cryptocurrencie's worth, it would as well transform cryptocurrency into a valuable asset in the market of many. 

There are over a thousands of cryptocurrency in the cryptocurrency industry but in my opinion only few will survive in the future the mother of all is bitcoin and bitcoin is the only crypto coin that can have widely adoption in other countries .

There is a big chance to be legalized in a near time specially after the epidemic of Corona virus, the world is changing and go to digital currency and need a new system of money transfer, it's the best that all can use the crypto currency for that

Every coin has its own unique concepts which they are created on, as bitcoin as an example was created to bring about the use of coin which can be used to make seamless transaction in the web,  as when looking at other structured coins on usage, we then see all this tokens on the Ethereum in which they all do have different use cases, as it's going to be a matter of importance of this coins to be legalized

Chances are that the cryptocurrencies would be in legalised in the near future. Bitcoins have undoubtedly claimed the the attention of many businessman and traders worldwide. If these huge business houses find Bitcoins profitable I am sure one way or the other cryptocurrencies would find their position soon enough among the other legalized countries worldwide. Let's wait and hope for the best.

• +2 1

Of course, a friend, because bitcoin is the basis of the entire crypto world. And if bitcoin had a low price, then other altcoins would also have a low price tag, which is quite logical, but what is interesting for me is the price correction! I think that cryptocurrency can become legalized in closed countries, because in many countries it is accepted, and there is even a blockchain system allowed, which is very cool! Cryptocurrency has a great future, and I am sure that it will show us a great result!

Cryptocurrencies have gained credibility with many peoples of the planet , and are adopted in many developed countries of the planet , and this is often due to their good features that benefit the worldwide economy and various groups of society

I am sure that one day cryptocurrencies will be accepted and I answer your question number 2, possibly they accept many cryptocurrencies but only the most popular ones will not allow the use of all since they are projects that can fall or be abandoned so it is not convenient use all kinds of currencies if not the most popular ones.

At least China has given its approval to the legalization of cryptocurrency and Blockchain. China's push towards blockchain adoption is much more apparent relative to cryptocurrencies like bitcoin.

I think that the pandemic has been an impetus to this, so I see full acceptance possible soon because thanks to cryptocurrencies many people found solutions to their financial lives.

This is a matter of time, cryptocurrencies will be accepted around the world due to their popularity, once they continue to increase their demand, it is a matter of time the system will be updated little by little.

Cryptocurrencies are already legal in many countries of the world, even some high government officials own cryptocurrencies, I recently read the news that a young man in Ukraine declared a considerable amount of Monero, unfortunately this does not happen in all countries, even some They are closed-minded and still do not accept that cryptocurrencies are no longer the future, they are the present, it is most likely that it is not convenient for people to have that financial freedom, but hopefully soon that darkness in some countries will change.

On 11/7/2020 at 12:28 AM, TETOUANI Taha said:

I heard a lot about cryptography , now I'm reading about cryptocurrencies , hundreds ...may be thousands of coins names but sure the Bitcoin still the leader...here I ask you and myself: 1) How much chance for the cryptocurrency to be legalised ? 2) Is possible that all the kinds of coins can be legalized ? In this position I can confirm , as everyone that the difference is very deep between the consequences of legalised things and not legalised . Is there a new information or prevision ?

Hello friend, crypto currency exchange has no doubt been increasing in popularity, with the current pandemic, were social activities have been restricted dealing with crypto currency seems to be the way forward. It's Global acceptance is just a matter of time.

• +2 1

The number of cryptocurrencies increases and a new currency appears every day, but Bitcoin remains the dominant currency and the dominant currency in the market because it is the central currency of other alternative currencies.

As far as i know cryptocurrencies are legalized. Even some of the websites like online shopping websites and online payment websites and even large banks are using this currency in their daily bases operations. 

Second thing is there is nothing wrong in legalizing this currency. It has many good features and advantages which we all should use.