How to explain Bitcoin to those who do not know it ? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma William

How to explain Bitcoin to those who do not know it ?

Thank  you mate . This information was absolutely gorgeous and really helpful. Because I was literally in search for the correct and perfect answer about cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. Because when someone asks what is bitcoin I was not able to make it. But now it's possible. Thank you.

All around said and I would much obliged for such a data about the computerized money. I would lean toward the advanced cash than the standard cash on the grounds that in this cutting edge time we as a whole have the cell phones and PC. In the wretched state of crown a few nations utilize the computerized cash due to saving them from contacting each other.

Thank you very much for sharing this valuable information with us you make great post by using the useful and informative content . I hope all members will be able to give the explanation about the bitcoin to any one after reading your post. I think there is no need of any addition in your post.

try not to consider digital currency to be exercise in futility since it pays wish it doesn't pays that implies there is no compelling reason to sit around doing it. At even this pandemic period for the lockdown doing crypto is the best activity you can sit around there while acquiring.

If we are talking about people of the older generation, then we need to invite them to rewind in their memory several decades ago and imagine a cashless payment for goods and services. It seems like fantasy, but now it's reality. So it is with Bitcoin: this is just another transformation of the financial system.

Well it's not easy to do because lots of people don't know anything about Bitcoin. And if you want to tell someone thing about Bitcoin we have to know about cryptocurrencies it is difficult. But if we tell that bitcoin is one of the most popular online currency and the price of Bitcoin is very high then people will automatically want to know more about it. That is my idea at least.

the best way that you can use to introduce bitcoin to people is by giving them the history of bitcoin and price increases, so that you can advice them for the long term investment.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 11/6/2020 at 9:58 PM, Emma William said:

How to explain Bitcoin to those who do not know it ?

1538754026_(1).jpg.7e92e6e95383cf1ac8b337f508385922.jpg
It is a complicated thing in most cases and the reactions are very different, in some societies ideas are accepted very openly, and in some others you feel that you are explaining your ideas to one of the doors of the house and the topic may be embarrassing for you.

8d80c4d89e1845dd80c491dd89396807.png.8515f944cbf234e96f7274824b28edab.png

I will offer some ideas that can facilitate the way you explain the digital currency project to them

• The digital currency is intangible ... but it can be converted into tangible money (metal money - paper money)
  • Bitcoin is like fiat currencies or coins .. But the difference is that Bitcoin is stored through electronic devices or wallets
  • With regular money, you always know who you are with. But with cryptocurrencies you do not need to know who the person is, you just need to connect to his wallet address
  • With regular money, you have to pay high fees when sending money because the money has to move from one bank to another and those banks charge fees. With crypto money, you don't need to pay exorbitant fees because the money goes directly to the other person's electronic wallet
  • In order to withdraw and deposit regular money, you need banks ... But using digital currencies, your bank is on your mobile phone or on your PC.
  • With digital currencies, you can do without work! Because the digital currency project provides you with many ways to make you self-sufficient and do not need work! (By investing - mining - trading - gambling)
  • Through digital currencies, we can buy many things (video games - books - clothes ... etc.)

cryptobasketsicon_small.png.bf10f6297acd34bc2895f83855e0730b.png

Dude it's very difficult to understand and telling them about digital currencies and making their interest in it. Because even they don't know the word of cryptocurrencies but we can try and made such different things to help them understand this

• +2 2

Those persons who are using traditional currency 💱 they have not proper knowledge about digital curuiences and then we example them with bank account and say about the credit card. 

• +1 1

Well done mate you make a great post about the explanation of the bitcoin my friend we can convince the people by telling the uses and benefits to of the bitcoin and I think there is no more need of addition in your post because by reading your post every one can understand better about the bitcoin.

Well first of all I'll congratulate the one who is interested in knowing about this forum and wanted to work then I'll tell each and every expect of working on this forum and if he is really interested in working then I'll help him out.

• +1 1

My friend you have shared a tremendous information with us. You also have a very good expression to explain bitcoin to anyone and in this way we can explain anyone about bitcoin. As you told us about these points today, we can try to explain bitcoin to anyone with ease like that. As there are many people who do not want to hear about Bitcoin, but you have told us a very good way to explain them. 

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This topic is amazing cause my friend tried and explained about bitcoin to me, Its not a simple assignment to clarify it to somebody who has no thought around it at all. You truly given a few great data. Doubtlessly i think that Bitcoin is the Foremost secured cuurency and you'll be able clarify it to somebody by telling them its preferences because it is best for buy and deal and have part of benefit with security affirmation. Showing them how it is done will be more effective way to explain.

• +1 1

Every time whenever i wanted to explain about bitcoin, bitcoin is a digital money and since many people own mobile and its easier to pay using digital currencies and in times like covid we can have proper use of it since it can avoid contacts and maintain a distance.the most crucial part of Bitcoin specifically from the very start up to the current state of the currency. 

Well stated and I might thank you for any such facts approximately the virtual foreign money. I might opt for the virtual cash than the ordinary cash due to the fact in this contemporary time all of us have the cellular telephones and PC. In the pathetic circumstance of corona a few nations use the virtual foreign money due to saving them from touching one another. 

For me, I clarified what Bitcoin is and how to bargain with it to my companions and family, but they found it troublesome to get it everything. However, it takes a individual a few time to memorize and get it this modern world.

• +2 1

Explaining bitcoin to those who do not know it is very complicated and difficult most especially to our grandparents because they always think any income that come from online is illegal. To convince our parents and our grandparents is not easy.

Thank you my friend for this beautiful explanation, I think that explaining cryptocurrencies is difficult for people who do not believe in technology but the speed of news about cryptocurrencies has made a lot of them look and be sure. 

If they didn't know anything about bitcoin i always said it's digital money. We all know it's different than the usual digital money but it's much easier to saying this. If they know something about bitcoin , i always tell them the benefits about bitcoin and the blockchain.

Thank you so much for pointing me to the possibilities of Bitcoin and how to use it. I did not know much about it so I did not go down to it. What I liked about bitcoin is that it offers no extra charge when we send to a place.

I am glad to see this important information with this I will like to appreciate your efforts for bringing this topic to the forum and this information to our notice well Bitcoin is best explain in account details, Bitcoin are decentralized currency that can be exchange to other currencies, thanks.

Explaining Bitcoin is a little tricky as it is digital and intengible. All one have to know is that just like paper currency you can do investment and trade in bitcoin in digital market and when needed you can exchange it and withdraw your income in paper currency. 

I would prefer the digital money than the regular money because in this modern time we all have the mobile phones and PC. The other easiest way to explain bitcoin to those who don't know is to teach them practically. Show them on your computer or mobile how bitcoin works, and give them the full info slowly. This must be done in order to understand how money has evolved over time and that cryptocurrencies, in particular Bitcoin, is a result of that evolution. 

I agree with all of your points and i think that this is very difficult because bitcoin is like a fiction and a person who is not in touch with technology can not imagine the existence of any such currency. Moreover, in developing countries where advancements are very slow it is more difficult to explain and describe the existence of bitcoin.