How to explain Bitcoin to those who do not know it ? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma William

How to explain Bitcoin to those who do not know it ?

To explain bitcoin to those who don't know it is not that easy I'm assuming since in our days everyone likes asking for proofs on online things so it means someone must have some coins for the lessons and it's good promoting cryptocurrency by teaching others about it.

It is not easy for my friend to convince and educate the whole community about Bitcoin digital currency because they still think it is an illusion
Many people don't know anything about digital currencies or Bitcoin. We must all work hard to know and educate the world about the meaning of this great brand and the profits and benefits it brings to its users.

Information about Bitcoin can be provided to him in the form of payments and every time you teach him something new about Bitcoin until he gains experience and has an idea about Bitcoin

Life is great and enjoy it

Hopefully bro your post is very informative for the guys who don't know about Bitcoin who don't have concept of Bitcoin. 

Your post will surely help them. After reading this they may have proper concept of Bitcoin and online currency . This was not easy task to explain the Bitcoin in such a short time you just did a good job. 

Ideally the best way to explain cryptocurrencies to a novice or a layman is to start by calling it a digital means of payment, these explanations will make sense because the perception of money will immediately set into his mindset 

• +1 1

I think yours is easier to explain it does look very beautiful and honest because this is something really good in understand such there is a lot of work to be done still and this is to make sure that we do build a capacity that is far much important for everybody and so we are able to build everything perfectly and in the end we  rejoice in it

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I made topic like asking how do you introduce bitcoin to those who does not know it because for me it is hard to explain what is bitcoin. They might think I am involving in an illegal operation. So, I need to explain it which is they can understand and not think of illegal. Thanks for this. I think it helps me a ittle bit. I do not know a way of explaining it to them.

• +3 1

On 11/6/2020 at 5:58 PM, Emma William said:

1538754026_(1).jpg.7e92e6e95383cf1ac8b337f508385922.jpg
It is a complicated thing in most cases and the reactions are very different, in some societies ideas are accepted very openly, and in some others you feel that you are explaining your ideas to one of the doors of the house and the topic may be embarrassing for you.

8d80c4d89e1845dd80c491dd89396807.png.8515f944cbf234e96f7274824b28edab.png

I will offer some ideas that can facilitate the way you explain the digital currency project to them

• The digital currency is intangible ... but it can be converted into tangible money (metal money - paper money)
  • Bitcoin is like fiat currencies or coins .. But the difference is that Bitcoin is stored through electronic devices or wallets
  • With regular money, you always know who you are with. But with cryptocurrencies you do not need to know who the person is, you just need to connect to his wallet address
  • With regular money, you have to pay high fees when sending money because the money has to move from one bank to another and those banks charge fees. With crypto money, you don't need to pay exorbitant fees because the money goes directly to the other person's electronic wallet
  • In order to withdraw and deposit regular money, you need banks ... But using digital currencies, your bank is on your mobile phone or on your PC.
  • With digital currencies, you can do without work! Because the digital currency project provides you with many ways to make you self-sufficient and do not need work! (By investing - mining - trading - gambling)
  • Through digital currencies, we can buy many things (video games - books - clothes ... etc.)

cryptobasketsicon_small.png.bf10f6297acd34bc2895f83855e0730b.png

Find this information very interesting as I've also learnt something new from this really appreciate

Explaining about bitcoin to someone that have not know it before will nit be easy and it will require step  by step explanation and learning through engaging in more research. 

I explain Bitcoin as a decentralized and intangible electronic digital currency that we trade in through the Internet and the same as paper currencies in its value and can be bought and sold.
 To obtain bitcoin, you need a bitcoin wallet, in order to deposit the bitcoin that you will get into it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Bitcoin is just a decentralised digital currency without a bank of single administrator and it can be  easily be sent from one user to another user, through address that acts like the traditional bank account numbers, these I believe is a precise explanation or definition people will understand only what they chose to understand, no matter how had you try

Edited by Frodler

It's simple and easy to talk about bitcoin and the technology behind him,but we really need a lot of time and a lot if articles to just explain one part of bitcoin how it work send receive ,but anyway it's a good initial to talk about it he can make new user search more about it

For those who do not know bitcoin we can tell or explain that it is a digitable currency (intangible) that we can convert into money (tangible) that we can use in basic things such as buying both digital and non-digital can be used in both ways and it goes constantly rising and falling in price.

• +3 1

It is very difficult to tell anyone about the cryptocurrency project if they have not heard of it before! But it is necessary for us to explain to them because sooner or later the cryptocurrency project will become known around the world! Therefore, it may be an opportunity now to talk about the cryptocurrency project in order to enter and invest their money within this project!

My friend, whoever hears Bitcoin and does not understand what Bitcoin is: It is a decentralized, independent cryptocurrency whose price exceeds 18 thousand dollars. It is used to transfer it from one wallet to another. Very complex cryptographic algorithms, and it is the currency that is desired. Nobody knows the buyer because of the encryption you use. Thank you

• +1 1

On 11/6/2020 at 12:58 PM, Emma William said:

1538754026_(1).jpg.7e92e6e95383cf1ac8b337f508385922.jpg
It is a complicated thing in most cases and the reactions are very different, in some societies ideas are accepted very openly, and in some others you feel that you are explaining your ideas to one of the doors of the house and the topic may be embarrassing for you.

8d80c4d89e1845dd80c491dd89396807.png.8515f944cbf234e96f7274824b28edab.png

I will offer some ideas that can facilitate the way you explain the digital currency project to them

• The digital currency is intangible ... but it can be converted into tangible money (metal money - paper money)
  • Bitcoin is like fiat currencies or coins .. But the difference is that Bitcoin is stored through electronic devices or wallets
  • With regular money, you always know who you are with. But with cryptocurrencies you do not need to know who the person is, you just need to connect to his wallet address
  • With regular money, you have to pay high fees when sending money because the money has to move from one bank to another and those banks charge fees. With crypto money, you don't need to pay exorbitant fees because the money goes directly to the other person's electronic wallet
  • In order to withdraw and deposit regular money, you need banks ... But using digital currencies, your bank is on your mobile phone or on your PC.
  • With digital currencies, you can do without work! Because the digital currency project provides you with many ways to make you self-sufficient and do not need work! (By investing - mining - trading - gambling)
  • Through digital currencies, we can buy many things (video games - books - clothes ... etc.)

cryptobasketsicon_small.png.bf10f6297acd34bc2895f83855e0730b.png

The btc is the number 1 currency and it is increasing very fast for this time I think it is a good option to invest more, however it is complex to understand it completely or explain it for those who are new to the subject.

• +1 1

Digital currencies like crypto currencies are the future in my opinion. These many benefits makes cryptocurrency is far more better option to transact in funds than Fiat currencies. the fact that cryptocurrencies are a decentralized currency makes it even more convenient option for the users as they do not have to rely on any other third-party facilitated intermediary for transactions.

• +3 1

It not going to be an easy task because this people thinks that it and online scam so you must be able to teach them orally you also use videos and give books to them

The easy way to explain bitcoin or about any cryptocurrence to those who are not aware about it is by following step by step procedure like informing them on it's benefits or how it's used and if possible we can invite them to this forum and show them our earnings by this they will get interested but as time goes on they will learn a lot and change their focus.

• +3 1

recognition for such a in a row about the digital currency. I would fancy the digital riches than the common riches as in this prevailing time we completely give birth to the mobile phones and PC. In the pathetic order of halo a little countries management the digital currency

Yes, this currency will prove itself over time and make everyone deal with it. It is related to the dollar and its price increases with the rise of the dollar. It is also one of its most important advantages is that we obtain it through the virtual world and this is positive in the time of the corona, so we reduce the friction between each other.

We just have to be wary of theft and fraud in this virtual world because we will not be able to determine who is the perpetrator or the thief

I would say that bitcoin is the number 1 currency in the market and that its value has reached 20 thousand dollars and according to experts it is expected that a future will reach impressive prices

• +2 1

Hye guys The other easiest way to explain bitcoin to those who don't know is to teach them practically. And easist way to teach them with proof and teach them with patint behaviour

On 12/8/2020 at 10:51 AM, George10 said:

if possible we can invite them to this forum and show them our earnings by this they will get interested but as time goes on they will learn a lot and change their focus

This is nice idea man @George10  but a thing you need to remember that dont share this kind of thing to other member if you are from crypto illegal country  as it can lead you to in problem..  But share this kind of knowledge within your family member very safe..       

• +2 1