Which Do you prefer:- ONLINE wallets or MOBILE wallets - Page 8 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Froshk

Which Do you prefer:- ONLINE wallets or MOBILE wallets

For as many people that I have asked, the answer to these questions are always Mobile wallets, and these is just because the easy access and security of funds. 

Sometimes there can be problems with mobile wallets. Logging into the website seems to me more secure. There are also successful wallets on mobile.

Online wallets and mobile wallets having their own qualities and features, but I prefer the online wallets because these wallets are more secure and having all basic features. Millions people used these wallets blockchain wallet is one of the best online wallet which is the digit wallet in the market. 

I think mobile wallets are the most secure compared to online wallets, only Electrum wallet is the most trusted online wallets because of good security features. But now days mobile wallets have been developed so you can't easily lose your money on a mobile wallet if you lost your phone! Many mobile wallets supports biometric security but at the same time you must set pin code incase you lost your phone, and if you will allow authenticator they will remind you to write your key anywhere safe so that you can recover your wallet when you lost your phone. So it's easy like that and we no longer lose our money because incase we lost our phone.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I preferred the online wallet beacuse its more safer then the mobile wallet. An online wallet allows you to access your crypto via the internet.It's easier when they stay where i move every day which is on the online networks.

The terms digital wallet and mobile wallet are often used interchangeably, but there is one slight but important difference. A mobile wallet is housed in an app on your mobile device, while a digital wallet can be accessed on a desktop or palmtop as well as a mobile device.

2 hours ago, Baharay gull said:

As the terms digital wallet and mobile wallet are often used interchangeably, but there is one slight but important difference. A mobile wallet is housed in an app on your mobile device, while a digital wallet can be accessed on a desktop or laptop as well as a mobile device.

Your assumptions and discriptions are totally correct the question still remains that, despite the differences and similarities, which would you prefer without thinking twice

Both wallets are useful but for me I'll prefer mobil wallets just because i can sue my mobile company but when you don't know about your online wallet provider they can do any thing they want. 

Usually I choose mobile wallet between online wallet and mobile wallet.  Because this mobile wallet is much more secure and reliable.  The security of this wallet is very modern.  Even though the online wallet is secure, hackers can still hack money from here.

Yes. Of course I think online wallets are the best from hardware failure or losing your mobile phone. Because with an online wallet, your cryptocurrency is available through any device.  You have a password-assisted security system. Adequate security will be provided to protect your wallet.

My dear friends i prefer mobile wallets rather than online wallets because online walleta cannot be opened without internet and mobile wallets can be opened with internet because sometimes we have no internet access and we want to take withdraw so i prefer mobile wallets ok good by thank you so much.

Online wallets is not more necessary for all people because mostly peoples don't use digital currencies but offline wallets is necessary for all people because paper currency use all over the world peoples 

• +1 1

56 minutes ago, Wazir khan said:

There are different wallets present here in the market providing us a good service so there online wallets and mobile wallets . Online wallets require internet connection and so vulnerable to hackers , but mobile wallets are secure and keep your cryptocurrency safe in your mobile but there can be a risk also.

Well its not virtually all online wallets that are vulnerable to hackers, and also, some mobile wallets are prone to hacking and so therefore, the best approach is to investigate the overall security systems and potential of the wallet before choosing. 

I think using mobile wallet is the best online wallet but some people say mobile wallet is good. However, online wallet and mobile wallet are very good with all the docks.

Every user has its own opinion about wallets. Everyone needs security from hackers and thieves. Under my opinion Yobit wallet is the best wallet. It has simple registration process and easy to use. Yobit wallet is a trustworthy and has a best security system

The issue is relative and differs from one person to another. I think that online wallets are the best currently because it is easy to deal with them wherever they are and not associated with a time or place, and I repeat and repeat that it is a very relative topic.

Under my opinion, I prefer Yobit wallet as online or mobile wallet. Yobit wallet is an easy and simple to use. It has great features for the facility of users. It also has a strong security framework. I also used it and have a positive view about Yobit.

In Online wallets ,as they are connected to internet evrytime so their is risk of being hacked or scammed .So i do not want to prefer Online wallet while in case of Mobile wallet they are easy to use and their is very less risk of lose so i prefer to use Mobile wallets.

On 06/11/2020 at 6:18 AM, Froshk said:

Which Do you prefer, ONLINE                wallets or MOBILE wallets 

Wallets are like the first step towards accuring or owning a cryptocurrency 

Online wallet 

An online wallet allows you to access your crypto via the internet. Although they are fast in transactions and are able to manage multiple crypto currencies on the go, the risk are that you are opened to a potential vulnerability to hackers and scams

Mobile wallet 

ON the contrary, mobile wallets are available on your phone through an application. 

They are secured and a bit safe as well as easily accessible but you risk losing your cryptos should incase you lost or misplace your phone 

Having gone through these post,          which would you rather prefer? 

ONLINE or MOBILE wallets?? 

I've never used the mobile wallet before, but I heard the risk is somehow compared to online wallet. In a situation whereby you lost Your phone and you ended up losing all your coin. I would always prefer online wallet.

Online wallet is best one because it is most secure than mobile wallet. On the other hand there are many benefit of online wallets because we can use it in our desktop but mobile wallet is used as a app in mobile and have chances of scam. 

• +3 1

I will prefer mobile wallet instead of online because they are a bit safer than online. Here the chances of hacking and scam is less. 

• +2 1

If i have to choose one, then i will prefer mobile wallets because these can be kept on our mobile devices and we can excess our currency at any time. On the other hand, online wallets are although best but they need internet excess and there is risk of hackers. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

57 minutes ago, Yashfa 567 said:

If i have to choose one, then i will prefer mobile wallets because these can be kept on our mobile devices and we can excess our currency at any time. On the other hand, online wallets are although best but they need internet excess and there is risk of hackers. 

Both the mobile and the online wallets uses internet access also your reasons for your preference of the mobile wallet over the online wallets is a genuine one because the ease of access is more achievable while using the mobile wallets when compared to the online wallets

Online wallets and mobile wallets both are used for securing the bitcoins and cryptocurrency while I prefer the online wallets. These wallets are connected with internet. Without internet service online wallets are not worked. These are safe and secure wallets. While the mobile wallets are also secure and you can access mobile wallets easily by an application. But your cryptocurrency are not safe by such wallets. 

• +2 1