How to use mobile for mining - Page 19 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Iambee

How to use mobile for mining

On 2/29/2020 at 3:39 PM, mdrijel1 said:

I heard, mining is so costly in computer.. For this work add more powerful device to mining BTC... And most of the time computer will active... This long prosses need a large amount of energy

That's true. It cost more energy and electricity. That's why most of the bitcoin users and miners doesn't recommend beginners in mining to use mobile phone for mining cryptocurrency. It's because unlike the computer, the specifications of mobile phone are more lower and likely to easily broken when doing mining. If you can mine using your phone, it just a matter of short time for you to mine and it will soon be broke because of over power reasons.

In my opinion, I advise you to stay away from mining by mobile phone because some applications first require permissions that you can agree to without looking at them.  Secondly, mining depends directly on the specifications of the mobile device that you have, perhaps after a period of time you lose the device for little money

How to work with us to make this mobile company, it's a lot easier to get the mobile usu and it's a little treated as it is a little bit of it and how to make a Camera Memory as I want to buy a camera 'bond

On 12/26/2019 at 8:42 PM, Iambee said:

I heard of lots of people talking about mining of bitcoin through mobile phone so is it good to mine from phone and most important can mobile be used for mining ?

Well i have heard that mining through phone is much more harder. You should use a pc because pc has high processors and there are more opportunities for desktop to mine than mobile. 

On 12/26/2019 at 9:12 PM, Iambee said:

I heard of lots of people talking about mining of bitcoin through mobile phone so is it good to mine from phone and most important can mobile be used for mining ?

YES it's absolutely safe to mine Electroneum on Android Mobile. As you know ETN mining on Phone is NOT actual Mining. It's just a SIMULATION ofmining. From my personal experience I can tell you, Mining Electroneum on your Android Phone doesn't at all harm the performance of your phone in any way..

I think mobile mining is not a good thing to do for mining. it will consume you CBU. in addition that usually will meet only scams and they pay very little amount of money.

On 3/22/2020 at 5:02 PM, JoyceKumar said:

You need to think about the fact that there are so many fake mining applications that you will get nothing from it except wasting time. mobail is changing the Mining industry along with the rest of modern life playing their parts to improve safety

Yeah there are so meany scam apps and malware that will still our money when we install it to our device.

On 3/21/2020 at 7:03 PM, bentayebsalah said:

I don't think that mining by using your personal phone seems like a good idea and this is because you will not make good profits from it and therefore I suggest you not to use that

This is true i agree with you mining from phone it is not good idea if mining application use your phone 
processor it will damage your device but if mining application give you rewards by using it then it is not
damage your device like electronium and PI mining application

https://minepi.com/jitbin  This PI mining is good
                             Use code :- jitbin       

On 12/26/2019 at 6:42 PM, Iambee said:

Mobile mining is a total waste of time and it can even damage your phone in the long term, Mobiles just did not designed for mining or intensive use so they can not be considered as a good mining device.

Thistype of mining is characterized by low income andlow operating costs.Mining Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies on thephone is possible for any willing smartphone owner. You can obtain digital coins using your cell phone on a daily basis

On 1/22/2020 at 9:33 PM, Maahi said:

You can use some android app for mine coins but on playstore already mining apps are removed . So visit site like https://www.apkmonk.com/app/com.kangaderoo.neoneonminer/

all of this is a waste of time because apps drain the battery and shorten the life of mobile devices and most phishing cloud websites so the best way to exploit is to buy a device for these problems. Apps like electronium, eobot sites really pay us. But direct exploitation is not possible