How to use mobile for mining - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Iambee

How to use mobile for mining

Recommended Posts

I heard of lots of people talking about mining of bitcoin through mobile phone so is it good to mine from phone and most important can mobile be used for mining ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is many bitcoin mining application for mobile.I think its useless because you cant mine
good earning, and reach at minimum withdrow level till six month or year.I recommned you Use ETN mining app.its good application for ETN mining
 

Edited by Binjit
  • Useful or interesting 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

actually I have often heard about this method of earning through mobile mining, but I think it is a rather expensive system and that I never recommend to anyone, then obviously everyone is free to make their own choices in the field of investments and not

  • Useful or interesting 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will tell cause your kinda new. There's is no apps that will make you mine bitcoins. All them are surely a scam. But there are some apps that are legit but the only problem is is that only crypto currency like electronic or pi not Bitcoin.

Edited by Adiegumabao
  • Useful or interesting 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually mobile mining is not good methods to mining. Only ETN is good for mobile mining. Playstor has a lot of mining apps and maximum apps is not work without ETN.   

Edited by Kazi Mazharul Hoque
  • Useful or interesting 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Adiegumabao said:

I will tell cause your kinda new. There's is no apps that will make you mine bitcoins. All them are surely a scam. But there are some apps that are legit but the only problem is is that only crypto currency like electronic or pi not Bitcoin.

You aren't mining Pi with a phone. There is no "mining" process going on with Pi mobile app. It's simply a faucet that pays you for keeping their app active.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Iambee said:

I heard of lots of people talking about mining of bitcoin through mobile phone so is it good to mine from phone and most important can mobile be used for mining ?

Mining in mobile is not a good idea as I have seen in electroneum coin. You can try other coins. But read reviews before trying

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you want to actually mine something with your phone and not harm your device, then JSEcoin is your only option.
Pi is feasible aswell but it isn't really mining, it's a faucet and the Pi Network project seems all scammy to me with their nonsense claims and their working model is questionable aswell. "If you mine 3 days then you start MINING at faster rate" like what the hell is this... Typical faucet-like attraction.

Edited by neurolicious
addition

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, neurolicious said:

If you want to actually mine something with your phone and not harm your device, then JSEcoin is your only option.
Pi is feasible aswell but it isn't really mining, it's a faucet and the Pi Network project seems all scammy to me with their nonsense claims.

So how much one can earn by JSE coin mining? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HammadAli said:

So how much one can earn by JSE coin mining? 

I have no clue I don't do mobile mining but I imagine it's not much.
Maybe using the Pi Mining (which is actually an auto-faucet) is more profitable for you for mobile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, neurolicious said:

I have no clue I don't do mobile mining but I imagine it's not much.
Maybe using the Pi Mining (which is actually an auto-faucet) is more profitable for you for mobile.

How much one can earn from PI? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HammadAli said:

How much one can earn from PI? 

1 Pi is roughly 10-15 cents, moving back and forth constantly.
I think you can make about 3 - 10 pi a day depending on your account state and referrals etc. My numbers are only estimates probably you could make more than that with many referrals.
The problem with Pi is that you aren't even guaranteed to be able to withdraw the tokens you mine, as of now all the Pi you mine cannot be withdrawn and Pi doesn't even guarantee that you will ever be able to get your "earned" Pi's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, neurolicious said:

1 Pi is roughly 10-15 cents, moving back and forth constantly.
I think you can make about 3 - 10 pi a day depending on your account state and referrals etc. My numbers are only estimates probably you could make more than that with many referrals.
The problem with Pi is that you aren't even guaranteed to be able to withdraw the tokens you mine, as of now all the Pi you mine cannot be withdrawn and Pi doesn't even guarantee that you will ever be able to get your "earned" Pi's.

Is the app from official channel?? 

  • Useful or interesting 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, skillchui said:

There are many applications available for mining bitcoin for mobile devices. I think this is useful because you can't be successful and you don't have to pay at least 6 or 6 years. It's hard to turn on a mobile phone. However, you can use the cloud search software on your mobile device, as well as check electronic devices and the Pi network. There are no programs that can help you access Bitcoin. All of these are exact codes. But have the right app But the only problem is cryptocurrency only

I cannot see any information related to trading of Pi on coin market or coin gecko. If you know the price of Pi then kindly share. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is many bitcoin mining application for mobile.but mobile mining money apps im use but fake apps not paying bitcoin................
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, nayim123 said:

mining is hard on mobile devices.  but there is cloud mining apps that you can use in your mobile device you can check out electroneum and pi network

i know that mining these type of currency is not possible by our mobile device.if i use other network then it is possible to mine a better amount daily basis.?please share how i can make per day from this type of network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, neurolicious said:

You aren't mining Pi with a phone. There is no "mining" process going on with Pi mobile app. It's simply a faucet that pays you for keeping their app active.

Okay thanks for telling me.


Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We can use the mobile phone as a crypto mining device. But it can be harmful to your mobile phone it sometimes has a chance to explore your phone if it goes overheat level on some occasions. So need to think twist because there are a lot of fake mining apps that you will get nothing from it but only time-wasting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, neurolicious said:

I have no clue I don't do mobile mining but I imagine it's not much.
Maybe using the Pi Mining (which is actually an auto-faucet) is more profitable for you for mobile.

What's the name of the application?

 

14 hours ago, skillchui said:

There are many bitcoin mining applications for mobile devices. I think it's useless because you can't use it. Make money with cellular mining, but I think it's a very expensive program and I don't recommend it to anyone, so obviously people are free to choose the first course. There are no plans to help bitcoins. Everyone is a scam. Breaking cell phones is not a good idea, as I have seen in cryptocurrencies. You can try some money. But read the reviews before the test

I use cryptopop, I've earned BTC but it's quite fast the payout is instant to your Coinbase wallet.  What other app do you use? 

 

17 hours ago, Kazi Mazharul Hoque said:

Actually mobile mining is not good methods to mining. Only ETN is good for mobile mining. Playstor has a lot of mining apps and maximum apps is not work without ETN.   

Is this an application? 

Is it available on playstore?  

 

what coin do you mine with it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, skillchui said:

In fact, I always hear how to make money from mobile mining, but I think it is a fairly expensive system, but there are some legitimate claims, but the only problem is electricity. As for the cryptocurrency or pi, not Bitcoin

We are getting scammed many times no one cares about us. Goes to find some legit ways of online success but a lot of sites only sound good but they all want to scam us and make money from us generating online traffic. Sometimes they pay us a very little amount of money but it doesn't help us to recover our electricity bill or online data bill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Makavelli said:

What's the name of the application?

 

I use cryptopop, I've earned BTC but it's quite fast the payout is instant to your Coinbase wallet.  What other app do you use? 

 

Is this an application? 

Is it available on playstore?  

 

what coin do you mine with it. 

Yes this an application name Electroneum and it is available on playstore. I am mining ENT(Electroneum Coin) 100 coin per week. Now ETN Coin price is 46 shatoshi its look low price but I belief that ETN price will be going to be moon very soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think mobile mining is not a good thing to do for mining, because it could really damage your phone or at worse your phone cant be use anymore. well its up to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...