Appreciation for cryptotalk campaign - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Appreciation for cryptotalk campaign

This forum helped us all learn a lot about cryptocurrencies and earn some money, but BitcoinTalk is also good, although it does not pay subscribers for their posts, but it contains a lot of information that helps us develop ourselves.

• +2 1

On 1/3/2021 at 4:55 PM, CryptoSkye said:

I have been quite thankful for discovering this platform. The forums have been interesting and so many topics are being active and members also reply fast. The payment is pretty good and it is a nice part-time job kind of thing.

You are right mate and since that is the case then I suggest we all focus on making good contributions towards creating helpful topics and making useful posts in any section of the forum we visit so as to make the forum a better environment for learning.

Yes. I am also grateful to this forum. It earns quite well and contributes to the economy of many people. I'm sure people can meet some of their needs with the money they earn here or there are opportunities to invest.

I think I want to spend more time in this forum because it is really helpful for me to gain more knowledge about cryptos.  It was a good profit to work with because it was priced right from the start.  And I hope it will hold the market and move forward

Cryptotalk forum is truly encouraging and that was the reason numerous individuals have been working and procuring a decent measure of coins here. I am certain every person who has joined the forum has profited in terms of valuable data and bitcoins.

Edited by Chann

the forum is doing really great it is paying the users a lot of money and there are many users that are steadily working here and that means it should be appreciated as the best place to work.

This amazing platform has given us the opportunity to learn new things.Cryptotalk campaigns are much better because they encourage users to make more quality posts.

2 hours ago, Majnoo said:

Absolutely this form is good and very kind to us.Many people are investing in it and making good profits.This forum should be respected because it gives us an easy way to earn money.This forum has made our lives better with good campaigns.

This forum is good for mankind spending alot of your time to achieve something better in future you have to be good in much opportunity the platform give a lot of this first is knowledge. 

Of course, my friend, the CryptoTalk forum has provided us with everything, as it is an integrated school about cryptocurrencies and trading. You can gain a lot of important information about encryption, in addition to that, you can get good financial gains and this is great and we must appreciate the forum and respect it and provide the best money we have in order to deserve to stay

This forum have different feature which all help to shape usnij cryptoworld, we can learn through this forum about cryptocurrency, share ideas and also benefits through the pay by posts and cryptotalk payment campaigns in the yobit. 

This forum is very interesting and as a matter of fact we are very grateful because do take our time to work and earn some money to take care of ourselves and to solve our daily lives problems this regard we appreciate the effort of each and everyone that makes the forum a living forum, thanks.

• +1 1

we as a whole ought to be appreciative to cryptotalk and yobit for such chances, since it is our approach to become effective merchants or speculators in our future, in light of the fact that here we can discover all what we require to know and furthermore bring in some cash for simple activities, so I'm exceptionally thanksful and trust that this undertaking will simply developing, with no deficiency 

• Useful or interesting 1

This forum is a good place to increase your knowledge about the crypto world and it even pays you with your created content. It is a good opportunity to practice your creativity and writing skills, too. Also to create interesting content, you need to do research and you may benefit from this research yourself. To summarise, I am very happy to discover this place and I like it very much.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I totally agree with you, many of us at CryptoTalk are grateful for what it has to offer. Money, experience and knowledge of cryptocurrencies and their market, I hope like you that the platform continues to work, thank you and good luck

• +2 1

I agree. This platform is a great place to learn about crypto world, especially for newcomers to the market. and in the same time, it provides it's members with payments for the things they shared. This is not something small, so the cryptotalk is to be admired by these feats. 

I was so much like of crypto talk campaign because they support us so much and they will give enough money for us and its so much better than crypto talk new brother i  have a personal suggestion for you if you don't complete your daily needs with crypto new than also check your crypto talk campaign

Edited by Faizan12
Forgot something to write
  • +2 1

Through working in this forum, as well as individuals who previously worked in the forum and stored talk currency, good profits can be made by working with it because when it began, its price was sufficient.

Yes of course. This is best site for online income. Students can easily work here. 2 to 3 hours time needed for this. Not so much time required and effort require for work here. Just careful about the quality of reply and post.Thanks a lot crypto for this amazing platform  and facilities.     

Yes of course I am agree with you that this forum is a blessing for us especially for the students because they can meet their expenses by the earning at this forum. The needy and the poor students can pay their school or college dues by earning at this wonderful platform therefore I cannot explain the importance of this forum .

You are absolutely right my friend, I also have the same feelings about Cryptotalk because it is also helping me a lot in my study expenses. I haven't tried once Bitcointalk but have heard many times about it. Because I have given my free time only to Cryptotalk and that is enough for me because it is very easy to understand and easy to use. I also want to appreciate and grateful to the moderators of the forum. ❤️❤️

• +2 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

This forum is very easy to work with and does not need much time, as it gains us a lot of experience and knowledge in the world of cryptocurrencies. Many of us have had experience in investing, trading, mining and others.

It is even easier to the bitcointalk and even paying more members than them and also it is long term in comparison with the other forum that is why it is more good.

It is what we all want this forum to last forever because it is a platform that gives us many benefits which we want to take advantage of, but for that we must do things right and improve the forum every day so that it continues to provide us with the opportunities that today gives us. 

• +1 1

Of course you asking well this forum is really helpful for all. This forum is really beneficial as it gives us knowledge and best source of money. This site is best sort for earning and learning. As I am a student of university and now universities are close therefore I spend here a lot of time and want to get knowledge and cash. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• 28 марта биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares стал свидетелем беспрецедентных инвестиций в размере 243,5 миллионов долларов США, что означает значительный рост, более чем в пять раз превышающий обычный ежедневный объем. Согласно предварительным данным Farside Investors, приток 27 марта в биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares вырос в четыре раза по сравнению со средними дневными инвестициями в $43,9 млн с момента его дебюта 11 января. Этот приток почти втрое превысил показатель предыдущего дня в 73,6 миллиона долларов, что значительно превышает сценарий отсутствия поступлений 25 марта.   Таблица инвестиций в биткойн-ETF | Источник: Farside Investors. Между тем, Bitcoin ETF (IBIT) компании Blackrock  показал еще более впечатляющий приток: новые инвестиции составили 323,8 миллиона долларов. Другие биткойн-ETF, такие как Valkyrie Bitcoin ETF (BRRR), зафиксировали 5,1 миллиона долларов, Invesco Galaxy Bitcoin ETF (BTCO) получили 4,8 миллиона долларов, Franklin Bitcoin ETF (EZBC) привлек 4 миллиона долларов, а VanEck Bitcoin ETF (HODL) зарегистрировал 1,9 миллиона долларов в новых биткойн-ETF. вложения. И WisdomTree Bitcoin ETF (BTCW), и Fidelity Investments Bitcoin ETF (FBTC) сообщили о притоке в размере 1,5 миллиона долларов, продемонстрировав более скромную прибыль.   Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок. Поскольку этот значительный приток в биткойн-ETF отражает растущий институциональный интерес к криптовалюте, генеральный директор ARK Invest Кэти Вуд прогнозирует, что цена биткойна может достичь 3,8 миллиона долларов , что обусловлено его растущей ролью на «финансовой супермагистрали». Вуд утверждает, что осторожный подход SEC к институциональным инвестициям в биткойн может непреднамеренно повысить его цену. Запуск этих финансовых продуктов привел к резкому росту спроса, побив предыдущие инвестиционные рекорды ETF США и возобновив интерес к биткойнам, которые эти фонды напрямую приобретают и управляют. Отраслевые эксперты поддерживают мнение Вуд о том, что предстоящее в апреле сокращение награды вдвое приведет к шоку предложения, что будет способствовать продолжающемуся росту цен, обусловленному спросом. Когда это произошло, биткойн достиг максимума в 71 670 долларов, но опустился ниже уровня 69 000 долларов, в конечном итоге установившись на уровне 69 698 долларов к концу дня. По данным CoinMarketCap, в настоящее время цена Биткойна составляет 70 783 доллара. .   24-часовой график цен BTC: Источник: CoinMarketCap. Криптовалютные аналитики начали спорить о том, что внимание к немедленным ценовым движениям Биткойна затмевает более значительную тенденцию. 28 марта в сообщении на X криптоаналитик Гамшу поделился со своими 28 900 подписчиками, что внимание чрезмерно сконцентрировано на ежедневных движениях цен, а не на признании значительных инвестиций, поступающих в Биткойн. «Поскольку биткойн-ETF испытывают рекордные притоки, беспокойство по поводу дневной цены кажется неуместным», — прокомментировал он. 27 марта главный инвестиционный директор Bitwise Мэтт Хоуган отметил на X, что многим профессиональным инвесторам по-прежнему запрещено покупать биткойн-ETF, особенно в Великобритании, где нормативно-правовая база остается осторожной в отношении криптовалют.     Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок.    
    • Актуальные курсы на 28.03   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 0.7 за $. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.   За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉 в телеграм  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Кто знает, может будет дроп или айсио говорят. На этом бирже нужно иметь хорошее терпение и все). Этот запись от чата биржы. У меня тоже есть на телеграме этот чат. Копия биржевского чата. Биткоин пока на росте постепенно. До халвинга около 80к будет наверно.  
    • Уважаемые пользователи!   На сегодня курсы: Покупка: +2.5%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10250$) Продажа: -3.2%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9680usdt)   Так же существует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеров   Напоминаем о перечне наших услуг: -Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные -Перестановка наличных по всему миру(50+ стран) -Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal, -Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDT   Мы находимся на всех известных мониторингах: Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочих   Все заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.best По всем прочим вопросам обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • Сообщается, что основанная Джиханом Ву компания Bitdeer, занимающаяся майнингом криптовалют, ищет 100 миллионов долларов для наращивания своих мощностей по добыче биткойнов. Bitdeer Technologies Holding, компания по добыче биткойнов , основанная Джиханом Ву , как сообщается, ищет финансирование в размере 100 миллионов долларов для расширения своих возможностей по майнингу, как стало известно Bloomberg. Согласно отчету, сингапурская компания намерена использовать средства для расширения своих мощностей по добыче криптовалют, особенно в преддверии ожидаемого в апреле четвертого сокращения вдвое , что приведет к снижению вознаграждений за майнинг. Однако оценка компании после раунда финансирования остается неясной, поскольку обсуждения продолжаются, а детали финансирования могут быть изменены.   Основанная в 2018 году, Bitdeer публично торгуется на Nasdaq под тикером BTDR. На момент написания компания не делала никаких публичных заявлений относительно продолжающихся обсуждений финансирования. Переговоры о финансировании совпадают с приближением четвертого халвинга Биткойна, в результате которого вознаграждение за майнинг сократится вдвое с 6,25 BTC до 3,125 BTC в середине апреля. Сокращение потенциально может повлиять на прибыльность майнинговых предприятий, особенно для небольших компаний. Более того, помимо халвинга, майнеры сталкиваются и с другими проблемами. Как ранее сообщали СМИ, одобрение спотовых биткойн-ETF предоставило традиционным инвесторам альтернативный способ выхода на рынок криптовалют, заменив их зависимость от криптовалютных акций майнинговых компаний в качестве прокси для получения доступа к биткойнам.
    • 28.03.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.7%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  - По Запросу USDT   - По Запросу   Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Cryptolavka.com is a reliable exchange service designed for those who want to quickly, securely, and at a favorable rate exchange cryptocurrency online! The exchange operates 24/7 in automatic mode, without registration and mandatory verification - we value your privacy! We monitor the cleanliness of crypto through the AMLbot service.Cryptolavka works with the following cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC) Ethereum (ETH) Tether (USDT) Litecoin (LTC) Monero (XMR) Tron (TRX) Dogecoin (DOGE) Binance Coin (BSC) Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Solana (SOL) Dash (DASH) Matic (Polygon) Toncoin (TON) USDT Coin (USDC) Avalanche (AVAX) Cryptolavka works with the following banks: Sberbank Humo UzCard Cryptolavka works with the following electronic payment systems: Yandex Money (temporarily under maintenance) In the near future, the number of directions will increase!Advantages of Cryptolavka service: Low commissions Pleasant exchange rates 24/7 exchange High processing speed of applications, due to complete automation No registration and user verification required Cryptolavka on monitors: Bestchange KursExpert Crypto.ru The number of monitors is expanding, and we are also open to cooperation!Cryptolavka on reviews: Etorazvod Trustpilot WOT Mentions in online media: Crypto.ru Profinvestment Coinspot Cryptolavka Affiliate Program:Users have access to a single-level affiliate program, where you will receive 20% of net profit. Increasing the size of the affiliate reward is negotiated individually.Our contacts:Website: https://cryptolavka.com/Email: info@cryptolavka.comSupport on Telegram: https://t.me/cryptolavka_help
    • Increased Rain ☔️   We have some Easter treats in rain form 🐰   Get your umbrellas out and be sure to catch some rain for yourself over the next few days! 🌧
    • По-разному бывает. Я точно не помню уже названия, но несколько шитков максимальную цену имели как раз не на моменте старта, а примерно через пару дней, так что не все под одну гребенку надо делать. Главное, что зарабатывать можно)
    • Да, и это справедливо. Т.к. быть среди лидеров - очень тяжело и рискованно. 😎 Первая задача, то там насколько помню по кнопке Go переходит на бридж (мост), где нужно поменять тестовые токены ETH Sepolia на MINT? ETH Sepolia можно запросить на кранах, ввести запрос в гугле и найти подходящий. У меня они просто уже были на кошельке. Вторая задача только для тех, кто купил их NFT. Кстати, она сейчас стоит 0.318 ETH = 1100$, это к слову о лидерах, почему у них столько баллов. 😎  Сейчас их не перекинуть, ждем дальнейших анонсов. Возможно эти баллы сразу будут влиять на получение эирдропа MINT.