WAVES prices may drop in the next few days. - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

WAVES prices may drop in the next few days.

Analysis on WAVES currency. I have been following WAVES for a very long time, so I know its movements in the markets and that is why I decided to do this analysis maybe it can help you.

The WAVES currency managed to reach its highest price in Dec 2017 which is $ 16.08 but did not stay at that price for a long time, from January price started falling sharply to $4.58 in just one month (07, Jan 2018 - 05, Feb 2018, meaning the price of WAVES dropped by more than 30% in a very short time!
2.thumb.png.7cb4ae2b8edf6c6311485eb39f0e91a3.png

As you can see in the picture, WAVES dropped by a very large percentage in a short period of time. Looking at the graphs that followed after that bearish, we see that WAVES managed to reach $8.08 and $7.68 between Feb & March 2018 which was its last very high prices in the year of 2018. Since June in the same year, WAVES never crossed $4.6 and its lowest price was $0.9
Screenshot_1.thumb.png.61b6890c439ffd0c4a66a0c31ca3aada.png

At 2019 WAVES price was $3.1 (highest) and $0.5 (lowest) so you can see WAVES didn't cross $4 at 2019, that means it kept falling day by day. It started at a price of $1 in 2020 and managed to reach $4.4 as the highest price on this year "maybe it will break that price" and its current price "06, Nov" is $3.4 this means, WAVES has dropped by more than 75% from 2017 to 2020!! So according to WAVES movements since 2017, the good price to buy it, is when it reaches $2.3 - $1.8 in 2020, and sell it immediately when it reaches $3.2 - $3.5 "for your own risk, you can hold more time (I' not recommend)" its very hard for WAVES to cross $4.5 in this year according to its graph history. 
Screenshot_2.thumb.png.18a920ac412174c74bb7e3f2ae51d443.png

We also see in Yobit, last month the price of WAVES was $2.2 and after a few days the price grow up to $3.3 "I also made an article to remind buyers when the price was low, members who listened and bought got benefited"
3.thumb.png.224083a99eede9e745eaa30955dc523e.png

4.thumb.png.26c98745d9f029b4b4a295196a0b0289.png

So at the moment the price is $3.4, not a good time to buy because there is a 96% chance of a price drop based on last year's graph! We can confirm that in the next few days, and you can also track the graph and do the analysis yourself to make the right decisions.
____________________________!

Please read: This is my personal analysis based on my experience with this currency "WAVES", ignore the advice i gave you about this currency unless you will confirm it with your own analysis as well. Always do your own research after read someone else research, for your safety!
Edited by Calvinpriva
I deleted some pictures
  • +1 2
  • +4 3
  • +5 3

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Though waves coin has lot of popularity plus demand in crypto market but still its has no price increase recently like another altcoin.. Yah its not the right time to buy waves as altcoin market up so if a trader want to trade now in waves then he must need to wait till it dont fall around 1.50 usd and then trade on it for long term as there has a chance in 2021 altcoin price will pump hugely.. By the way, you have created a nice price prediction..                     

• +2 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Yah its not the right time to buy waves as altcoin market up so if a trader want to trade now in waves then he must need to wait till it dont fall around 1.50 usd and then trade on it for long term as there has a chance in 2021 altcoin price will pump hugely..

Of course @Dorjoy12 WAVES has large chance to drop than to increase. I also think in 2021 many altcoins will pump hugely including WAVES, i saw it after i analyse its price from 2017 to this year.

31 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

Of course @Dorjoy12 WAVES has large chance to drop than to increase. I also think in 2021 many altcoins will pump hugely including WAVES, i saw it after i analyse its price from 2017 to this year.

That is why it will be better if trader trade on waves for long term because now trade in waves for short-term surely lose capital as all altcoin pump suddenly like a myth.. As i said that market now in up trend so if someone buy now anycoin then he can face in lose.. This is the best time to sell our coin that we have now..  Dont go on too much risk💕       

• +3 2

I read your topic well.  You have presented very nice information.  Waves coins are better in crypto currency.  We have seen the current and past price charts of Waves Coin.  This topic will be best for those who will invest and trade with these coins.  Finally thank you for sharing this beautiful information. @Calvinpriva

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Nice topic here a very interesting one indeed I really enjoyed it and I love the idea and how you have been following wave up. It's a good one. Am going to use your method in the carrying out this activities which is good thank you for shearing

• +3 1

4 hours ago, Cleaner said:

I read your topic well.  You have presented very nice information.  Waves coins are better in crypto currency.  We have seen the current and past price charts of Waves Coin.  This topic will be best for those who will invest and trade with these coins.  Finally thank you for sharing this beautiful information. @Calvinpriva

Yeah @Cleaner I've been following WAVES for a long time, its a very good coin because i know its moves so it gives me good profit. At this time its not a good price to buy because it has more chance to drop, but anyone is free to take risk and make own decisions.

3 hours ago, Mubiflow said:

Nice topic here a very interesting one indeed I really enjoyed it and I love the idea and how you have been following wave up. It's a good one. Am going to use your method in the carrying out this activities which is good thank you for shearing

Thank you so much @Mubiflow yes, following this method to make research about coins history is very good because will help you to make the right decision on any coin, whether is buying or selling.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Waves coin is very good coin.. Previously the price of waves coins was a lot.. At that time the price of wave coin was almost $ 17... But then gradually its price started to go down.. The price of this coin may rise again in the future.. 

3 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

I've been following WAVES for a long time, its a very good coin because i know its moves so it gives me good profit. At this time its not a good price to buy because it has more chance to drop, but anyone is free to take risk and make own decisions.

@Calvinpriva...You have been following this coin for a long time.  It was a good coin before.  However, at present its price is going down.  If there is no demand then the price will definitely go down.  Currently very few use these coins.  So we can refrain from using these coins.  However, the market should be targeted.  If its price and supply increases then you can invest in these coins.  So we should observe it before using any coin.

• +3 1

7 hours ago, kenan 1 said:

@Dorjoy12

The real benefit of trading is trading in the long and long term, thus we can achieve great profits with little capital
As for currencies, we can sell them at any time, but we have to pay attention to their price and quantity, so if we make a mistake in that, we will lose a lot.

Not like so you mean brother because recently you can see all altcoin pump hugely and eth pump most and i  now it price around 455 usd so the member who trade on eth for short term then surely he received a big profit..   That is why in certain time short term trading is more good than the long-term trading.. But you need to have the ability of taking risk..          

• +5 1

1 hour ago, eliottalderosn said:

Also, @Calvinpriva you have a great vision my friend !

I am still a beginner in analysis although I have good knowledge in other fields, I can find pattern but not like you. This topic gave me more tips on how to better read graphs 🙂

Thank you so much @eliottalderosn I am not that good because i still learning more strategies of doing a perfect analysis. Doing a good analysis is very well and helpful because you will understand the right time to enter the market and make your orders, and you'll know the right coin to trade at the right time. 

• +4 1

On 06.11.2020 at 02:28, Calvinpriva said:

So at the moment the price is $3.4, not a good time to buy because there is a 96% chance of a price drop based on last year's graph! We can confirm that in the next few days, and you can also track the graph and do the analysis yourself to make the right decisions.

As an experienced trader, you should understand that no amount of past data can guarantee that this will happen again in the future. In 2018, the Waves fell along with the entire cryptocurrency market, and if now the market led by bitcoin begins to correct after growth, then, logically, the Waves along with it will correct after the growth from $ 0.7 to $ 3.4. I do not see a specific risk of falling specifically for Waves, but thank you for your detailed analysis.

4 hours ago, eliottalderosn said:

Indeed, analysis sometimes gives you the most needed information about any possible profitable deal if you knew how to read the graph well. successful traders depend heavily on this method to achieve huge profits

True @eliottalderosn i was fear to trade most of the time because i was just trading without making technical analysis so i was losing a lot. Since i learned to make analysis before trading, everything is work fine for me. So its good to make analysis before trade, for a good profit.

• +3 1

Not only Waves but there are many legit coins whos price are drooping and they will soon be destroyed if the Bitcoin can not become stable as the current price of the Bitcoin is very positive.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Waves price may drop in few days if that be the case we are also pray for it rise immediately after drop dawn and our pray we not be in vein if God willing our prayer will be answered.

Since this currency reached the price of 16 US dollars only once, and was unable to maintain this value for more than two months, then returned to decrease to 4 dollars, this means that it is a stable and non-volatile currency if we compare it to other currencies that increase in value and descend dozens of times a month the one .

• +4 1

Thanks for that comprehensive view of Waves coin,
One of the currencies that I am still thinking of entering in the medium term,
It is true that in the short term or during the day it is moving well,
But for me, I consider it a good investment currency because it may return to its historical peak.
Also, I like to make transfers through it because it has low fees.

Great analysis thank you. The fundamentals of this currency look shaky right now and I agree with you this coin looks weak and very possible that it could drop a lot in the coming days.

The price of the waves always oscillates between rising and falling constantly, but the price is normally $ 11, but when the bitcoin network is going down the price of the waves goes down accordingly, this cryptocurrency is one of the best in the market. And when its price is constantly falling it is the best time to buy as much as possible and wait for the bitcoin to rise so that this asset does too.