Will we see Bitcoin returning to $ 19,600? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma William

Will we see Bitcoin returning to $ 19,600?

57 members have voted

1. 1. Will we see Bitcoin returning to $ 19,600?

• YES
    • NO

As we all know, we are facing a detailed week for the Bitcoin price!

Several factors made us think about a strong return to Bitcoin's maximum price of $ 19,600!

The factors are the following:

1 - The daily closing of Bitcoin above the price of $ 14,000: Many experts previously said that any closing of the Bitcoin price above the price of $ 14,000 means a massive increase in the price!

2 - US election results: Many experts expect the bitcoin price to rise well with the announcement of the results of the US elections

What is your expectation?

Tell us in a comment

Bitcoin_price.png

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 5

I am not much sure about btc price return it past position for this two reason as the election effect on bitcoin is logical trend and we had seen many election which effected on btc price many time.. By the way,  there has huge chance that btc will touch up 17k usd soon..    Also as now bitcoin market in up trend so it will pump now generally as many buyer buy now btc.. But i am afraid if the btc trend goes down again which will lead it fall 12k usd or more less..         

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

@Emma William...If we take a look at the crypto market, we can see how much the price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day.  Bitcoin is a very popular and expensive currency.  The price of Bitcoin usually depends on demand and supply.  You will notice that the more bitcoin you buy, the higher the price goes up and the price may go up and down due to technical analysis.  But America's election has begun.  At the end of the election, the price of Bitcoin may go up and down.  But I think growth is more likely. Share your opinion friend @Calvinpriva @Dorjoy12 @Honny143 @George10 @Mark wood @yato987

• +2 2
  • +3 2

Just now, Dorjoy12 said:

I am not much sure about btc price return it past position for this two reason as the election effect on bitcoin is logical trend and we had seen many election which effected on btc price many time.. By the way,  there has huge chance that btc will touch up 17k usd soon..    Also as now bitcoin market in up trend so it will pump now generally as many buyer buy now btc.. But i am afraid if the btc trend goes down again which will lead it fall 12k usd or more less..         

I think it is wrong to buy bitcoin now!
We had to buy bitcoin when it was at 10,000 or 12,000
But now it is dangerous!
We know that Bitcoin will not reach the price of 17,000 easily! He will make several corrective moves! It is possible that the Dump will get under the purchase price, which will lead to a heavy loss!

Regarding the elections, the previous US elections did indeed lead to a good increase in the bitcoin price

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

|Yes now I believe, the coin has been rising steadly and its really showing a lot of promises and the work we do here, is starting to show legitimacy , where it heads we dont really know but its showing a lot of progress my brother , it really is and am so grateful what I am seeing, am sure its heading there.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Just now, Mike1515 said:

|Yes now I believe, the coin has been rising steadly and its really showing a lot of promises and the work we do here, is starting to show legitimacy , where it heads we dont really know but its showing a lot of progress my brother , it really is and am so grateful what I am seeing, am sure its heading there.

We really hope the Bitcians will reach this price! Although I am not a bitcoin owner! But I know that getting Bitcoin at this price will definitely do good things for the cryptocurrency project as a whole!
The first thing that will happen is to increase confidence in this project, which leads to more people wanting to enter this field!
Bitcoin's arrival will also cause a trend! From news bulletins to social media posts

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +4 1

Why not! all the indications are positive in my opinion and this is the first time i see a high trend since many years.. 

but it's difficult to reach the price you mentioned in a short time.. so i think that there would be many dropping movements before reaching it! 

and about the second part of your topic , i don't think that bitcoin's price will be affected a lot because of the us election result.. especially when we see that bitcoin is trying to be dependable and keeping itself away from international accidents which affect directly on the financial international system..

322.jpg

• +3 1
  • +5 3

since the price closed yesterday at 14,000$ then yes i expect it to increase more , maybe also to reach 20,000$  at beginning of 2021, there are some people saying that the increasement that happened before to 20,000$ then dropped again to 3000$ may happen again but with different numbers , the price may reach 30,000$ then drop again  below 10,000$ , 

many theories are spreading about Bitcoin now

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

59 minutes ago, MuhammadSh said:

but it's difficult to reach the price you mentioned in a short time.. so i think that there would be many dropping movements before reaching it! 

Yes, I agree with you on this, but to be honest!
If the whales wanted to raise the price to around $ 19,600, they could do so within a day!
I remember that during the Corona crisis in one day the price fell about $ 5,000 due to the withdrawal of several whales at the same time!

So I think it's up to the whales

6 minutes ago, yato987 said:

since the price closed yesterday at 14,000$ then yes i expect it to increase more , maybe also to reach 20,000$  at beginning of 2021, there are some people saying that the increasement that happened before to 20,000$ then dropped again to 3000$ may happen again but with different numbers , the price may reach 30,000$ then drop again  below 10,000$ , 

many theories are spreading about Bitcoin now

Yes, there are several scenarios, but the closest scenario, according to my opinion, is that Bitcoin will reach $ 17,000 within the next few days

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

13 hours ago, Cleaner said:

@Emma William...If we take a look at the crypto market, we can see how much the price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day.  Bitcoin is a very popular and expensive currency.  The price of Bitcoin usually depends on demand and supply.  You will notice that the more bitcoin you buy, the higher the price goes up and the price may go up and down due to technical analysis.  But America's election has begun.  At the end of the election, the price of Bitcoin may go up and down.  But I think growth is more likely. Share your opinion friend @Calvinpriva @Dorjoy12 @Honny143 @George10 @Mark wood @yato987

@Cleaner you are right you know the price is going so high and so fast as you can see, I was just look at the price last night and it was going so fast so I think it will cross 18k but will take such time, yeah growth of the BTC so more great for us..

• +2 1
  • +3 2

27 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

@Cleaner you are right you know the price is going so high and so fast as you can see, I was just look at the price last night and it was going so fast so I think it will cross 18k but will take such time, yeah growth of the BTC so more great for us..

@Mark wood...It's time to dump Bitcoin.  Holding Bitcoin will be of great benefit to you.  The demand and supply of Bitcoin is increasing.  The price of Bitcoin will reach 20K by the end of the year.  We can now invest and trade with Bitcoin.  You can now profit by investing and trading.  So keep an eye on the BTC market

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

7 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

@Mark wood...It's time to dump Bitcoin.  Holding Bitcoin will be of great benefit to you.  The demand and supply of Bitcoin is increasing.  The price of Bitcoin will reach 20K by the end of the year.  We can now invest and trade with Bitcoin.  You can now profit by investing and trading.  So keep an eye on the BTC market

@Cleaner that's great idea holding BTC will be the best way of getting huge amount if it hit 20k many holder will be over the moon we are not a huge holder but indeed we will also get something and we want that so let's see what we will get in the end..

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes, mate, I have no doubt that we are going to visit that high point and there is going to be a support foot that I do no think that even the second wave of the corona virus will lower it.

All the voters are 100% sure that Bitcoin value is going to reach 19000 dollars which was its all time high in 2017. Let's hope that by the end of this year we would see the Bitcoin price reaching  20000 dollars. the question that remains is what is going to happen after it hits the peak price. it is safe to solute of once it reaches the all-time high because you will never know how the market is going to respond after that.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

It may not be this year, but next year is possible for bitcoin to get to all time high again, people are knowing about bitcoin, searching for it online, and buying it very well. I believe only months remain to see bitcoin at over $20000. 

I, dear friends and colleagues of this great forum, in my humble opinion, I believe that if it goes up to that Value indicated by the colleague who created the topic but still has a little time left
Big winnings and good luck to the whole community
A big greeting

18 hours ago, Emma William said:

Several factors made us think about a strong return to Bitcoin's maximum price of $ 19,600!

1 - The daily closing of Bitcoin above the price of $ 14,000: Many experts previously said that any closing of the Bitcoin price above the price of $ 14,000 means a massive increase in the price!

2 - US election results: Many experts expect the bitcoin price to rise well with the announcement of the results of the US elections

Tell us in a comment

Bitcoin_price.png

As for the current position of the Bitcoin price, its increasing and now there is a huge chance of the price raise like from $20k to $25k only if the big whales did not manipulate the market again..

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

1 hour ago, Nicole018 said:

All the voters are 100% sure that Bitcoin value is going to reach 19000 dollars which was its all time high in 2017. Let's hope that by the end of this year we would see the Bitcoin price reaching  20000 dollars. the question that remains is what is going to happen after it hits the peak price. it is safe to solute of once it reaches the all-time high because you will never know how the market is going to respond after that.

Yes, I noticed this through the voting result! Nobody voted for "no"
After Bitcoin hits $ 20,000, big changes will happen! The first is that many countries and major companies have trusted Bitcoin and the digital currency project!

45 minutes ago, saraanna396 said:

The price of Bitcoin has increased significantly over the past few months, especially after the halving event, the US elections could affect the bitcoin price, but I do not think that their impact will be great, and there will be an opportunity now to buy bitcoin and invest it until the price rises.

I think that the American elections have a good effect, not a big one!
We also know that these days there is a struggle between two major parties in the United States of America!
This leads to people lacking confidence in the dollar for fear of a drop in its price! Here in this case, some people seek to transfer their money into Bitcoin! Which leads to the rise in the price of Bitcoin

• +2 1

22 hours ago, Emma William said:

Tell us in a comment

Bitcoin_price.png

I am highly optimistic that the price of Bitcoin will suparcede $19000 as of now the price is over $15300 perhaps the US election will contribute to the rise of bitcoin I never thought the price will move much faster in this November.

I think that it will reach this price easily depending on the market, but the strange thing is that most currencies did not rise much, I don’t know the reason for that. I expect the market price to explode a little if there are no surprises. The field of digital currencies is difficult and you can expect anything.

• +3 1

I dont think we can reach 19600 because the coinhas already going down by touching resistance in 15700$. So, if it shows the upward move then I am gonna invest more because it will reach $19600.

• +1 2

On 11/6/2020 at 7:50 PM, mohamedpc1 said:

I think that it will reach this price easily depending on the market, but the strange thing is that most currencies did not rise much, I don’t know the reason for that. I expect the market price to explode a little if there are no surprises. The field of digital currencies is difficult and you can expect anything.

Yes you are right !
This is what happened yesterday! There was a surprise that made Bitcoin unstable, which led to its decline about $ 500-1000 so far!
The emergence of the US election results and the victory of President Biden in the elections led to a destabilization of the bitcoin price .. I think this is normal, as people are afraid of Biden’s reaction to the digital currency project!

• +5 1

We put a lot of hope to see bitcoin reversed to it's all time high which is 20,000 I wish to see it there. I missed the train from 12 thousands but hopefully I am into another which will take the journey up to 20k or even more possibly before the end of the year

• +2 1

Currently there is a strong belief that by the end of the year Bitcoin will reach twenty thousand.
It is mainly related to supply and demand, but this currency is proving its strength day after day.
I am from the group that supports that this currency will reach this value.
But in the end everyone has a point of view.

sure we must see again that bitcoin returning to its top price ever again, but unfortunately we never know when will bitcoin returning to that price.

• +1 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link