So how has Crypto helped me - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mike1515

So how has Crypto helped me

Crypto is such a life saver for many students whose parents can not support them financially.....Being financially independent is a thing that is necessary for everyone and can be a saviour for many of us..Websites like cryptotalk, I must say they are playing great role in making our lives better in terms of finances.

Hy my mates i m new comming in the crypto  so i am a student because i have need money so i am working online in the crypto  my study expenditur is so high now i am working 

Hello my friend
I agree with you on this
These are the most important features of cryptocurrencies: ease and speed of dealing, transferring money, safety and complete reliability
Good luck to you

Crypto is a very helpful site for all sector people. Many people work here for earning money... The money earned in crypto can be used for various purposes. Many student work here and earn money this use for studies.. This way different people work here for different needs so I think this is a very helpful forum.

Crypto has helped me a lot. I have been working in this forum not for a long time but I have generate a good income from that forum. And this is a too good thing for me. It have helped me to full fill all my daily needs.

• +2 1

For this matters, the blockchain was created in the first place, decentralized liquid money that is not affiliated with anyone and is available online, you can pay through it anywhere you want and can replace the dollar, I am happy to hear this story. 

Hello everyone i want to say crypto  is a very useful site for all sector people. Many people work here for earning money... The money earned in crypto can be used for various purposes. Many student work here and earn money this use study purposes.. This way different people work here for different needs so I think this is a interesting and helpful platform.

• +3 1

Sure mate crypto currency is helping us in our daily lives by making online payments to purchase goods or send money cross borders,not only that but it also helps us make money vai this forum we earn crypto and benefit us.

@Lawrence Mwansa

• +3 1

Crypto currency, it been digital currency its helping people in all sectors around the globe accomplish their desires, making payments wirelessly and buying of goods made available and provides us with sorts of services. @Sypher9

Edited by Lawrence Mwansa
  • +2 1

Crytotalk is a platform where we can earn money and learn a lot of knowledge about this field. We can get reputation if we post good content daily. This reputation will help to earn more profit.

Crypto can help you financially with work.  You can earn money by posting in this forum on this lockdown online  This currency will help you make money.

Your post is extraordinary, old buddy. They said that the change and trade activities in monetary standards have gotten all the more simple and secure too and spared us time and exertion, however we need to manage solid individuals because of a paranoid fear of extortion.

Your post is extraordinary, old buddy. They said that the change and trade activities in monetary standards have gotten all the more simple and secure too and spared us time and exertion, however we need to manage solid individuals because of a paranoid fear of extortion.

This forum has been a huge help to me, particularly because I'm a college student and it's becoming increasingly difficult to earn money to meet our basic needs due to the current pandemic. So, thank you to my friends who recommended this forum to me, claiming that it would assist me with my school bills and that I would also assist my family as a result of this forum, which is exactly what happened. This forum also assists me in improving my grammatical skills and provides me with a wealth of crypto terminology.

Of course, what I mentioned is one of the best advantages of cryptocurrencies that have attracted many people, which is the ease of dealing and transferring between people in particular and between countries of the world in general.

Hello mate, crypto is also very convenient to do because it is very easy you just need a internet for your work, transaction is crypto is very fast especially cross border transaction,thank you

Crypto help in every situation.Crypto also help me whin i in fanancial.It help me in their condition. In the online earning crypto are the best way .I earn it and working on it.

I don't understand myself as well as I used to, but I'm getting there. This is the best thing about cryptocurrency: it's really simple to submit and use them anywhere, and the transactions are really fast (it only takes a minute to get your money).

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this post and the important constructive discussion of what exactly happened with you. We are in need of digital currencies day after day, as they facilitate our financial life quickly.
Good luck

• +3 1

I agree with you. Cryptocurrencies have provided ease in exchange and sending money to countries because they are decentralized, and these currencies are developing and I think they will become stronger in the future because they facilitate dealing.
Therefore, we must learn more and share our knowledge to provide better and faster development for all.

Crypto has helped me to get the chance to plan my life again and take it from the beginning because I have been going through a breakdown recently due to some difficult personal situation but I will surely overcome this soon.

مThank you my friend on this story useful, then you make sure nothing says Old members is the need to learn here, and increase the experience for crypto-currencies are not enough and you can profit in any dance you just need to connect to internet services.

• +4 1

Yes, it helps us with many things, but every person according to his thinking, as for me, I learned English better than before, and now I gain experience and my profit in money increases and this helps me with my university expenses so I do not worry if I do not work outside my home another job.

• +1 1

Yes all of you are saying is the truth and the concept for such an amazing work is still in progress and we are heading there, slowly the adoption of the same is going to be the genesis of what we have today the work we have today and we are all said that we are going to develop an ownership of the process and am so proud that I can say I used crypto currency to tranfer money to a Family member.

Crypto helps us a lot these days, particularly when it comes to financial matters. Hundreds of coins have been earned as a result of this. In this pandemic age, I believe it plays a critical and significant role, as it is a major source of revenue. I am very grateful for this. It appeals to me greatly.