So how has Crypto helped me - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mike1515

So how has Crypto helped me

Thank you for sharing your experiences that one of the characteristics of cryptocurrencies is that they can be sent to any place in the world that needs the presence of the Internet and to confirm that only. Crypto helped me in gaining money and the most important thing is to gain knowledge about it and profit methods and it must be used by all people and all over the world.

• +3 1

I've been told about crypto by a friend of mine and I joined it ro make money (this is the main goal) but after joined it I discovered that it is a very good forum to gain many benefits like  meeting new people and exchange experiences and increase knowledge about digital currencies and make English language better 

Greetings for you all

Am still new but with time i will know what or how cryptocurrency help me but nevertheless i learn skills in the forum and alot of experience will also be gain and all that can be used in different places.

On 11/5/2020 at 5:47 PM, Mike1515 said:

The other day my brother called me and asked if I could send some cash, but I did have any way to send the money because it was late in the night and the only way to send him , far away in a different country is to make sure that I did  actually use my card or have some money online either on paypal or something, but I did not have any and the only way I could give the money in seconds, literally in seconds was to send him using crypto and that would be the greatest thing that would have every happened to me , so I logged to my trust wallet, I have some coins and tokens and sold them , and when the time came used ripple to send, so all this in short, everything was done in under 1 minute, so to me , someone living in a different country can get money you can send money and you know how easy it was ? he was able to shop with it the same hour that he requested, so slowly am migrating to use of crypto to transfer and am sure am going to use it even here locally so how has Crypto helped you so far? Me I have been able to transfer P2P . My family have actually joined because not only does it work but is doing very very well.

image.jpg

First of all I want to asks everyone that I accidentally joined this forum on the request of my friend.. Before joined this forum my opinion about it was that it will only a wastage of time but latter after joining it and working on it few days I realized that I was completely wrong about this forum. It's really a good opportunity for everyone.. I am working on it and getting my earnings very well. I paid my tuition fees from here and also I get my pocket money.. I am getting experience how to trade in the business aslo from here. 

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies are useful to all of us. I live with my mother and take care of her. Cryptocurrencies have helped me meet my mother’s needs and buy medicine for her. I think everyone should work on this platform

• +3 1

Hello my friend, the truth is, the concept of this work is still in progress and we are coming there and many students work here and earn money using this for studies and I think a lot use it for this purpose and it is good to be in the coding world and in this way different people work here. The needs are different. I think this forum  thank you very much

That's why I like XRP because it has a low transaction charge, even though it's a cross-border transfer, which would otherwise be very expensive. With the aid of XRP, you won't have to think about the high transaction fee, because the transaction will be completed in a matter of seconds, making it the safest cryptocurrency to use as an intermediary for cross-border payment.

I am new here but still i am learning alot from this forum. It gives us all the opportunity to earn money as well as improve our communication skills and also learn about the digital world.

The adoption of cryptocurrencies as a means of payment is becoming more and more frequent due to their speed and low commissions. Through cryptocurrencies you can buy any good or service online and that helps to make everything faster no matter the time or place.

Crete has helped me secure my life and increase my daily intelligence to secure the schools and is increasing day after day
Maybe they are not enough but they gain easy for money that benefits in the face of life

In fact, my friend, cryptocurrencies are not widespread in my country yet and I cannot make purchase transactions with them, so I save my cryptocurrencies and trade them until they are legal in my country.

• +1 1

Indeed, my friend, the matter has changed a lot in recent times with regard to transferring money. The whole world is heading towards this mechanism, which I do not know yet what the negative consequences of this mechanism are
I hope that it does not have any negative consequences

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

On 11/5/2020 at 5:47 PM, Mike1515 said:

The other day my brother called me and asked if I could send some cash, but I did have any way to send the money because it was late in the night and the only way to send him , far away in a different country is to make sure that I did  actually use my card or have some money online either on paypal or something, but I did not have any and the only way I could give the money in seconds, literally in seconds was to send him using crypto and that would be the greatest thing that would have every happened to me , so I logged to my trust wallet, I have some coins and tokens and sold them , and when the time came used ripple to send, so all this in short, everything was done in under 1 minute, so to me , someone living in a different country can get money you can send money and you know how easy it was ? he was able to shop with it the same hour that he requested, so slowly am migrating to use of crypto to transfer and am sure am going to use it even here locally so how has Crypto helped you so far? Me I have been able to transfer P2P . My family have actually joined because not only does it work but is doing very very well.

image.jpg

My dear friend i hope you are doing well and other mates are also fine. Crypto is very helpful for daily expenses of life like for me being a student i need money for my expenses of studies , for buying books, uniform, notes etc.

This is how crypto helped me to lessen the burden of my studies expenses

The interest we get from cryptocurrencies is great and I see it increasing in us every day.
I am happy to hear that through it you have achieved a great benefit in your daily life and that you were able to use it to transfer your money across the network while you travel a lot. This matter is very beneficial for you, especially keeping your money safe and without the need to carry it in your hand.

Welcome my friends
This forum gave me a great opportunity and you never compensate for giving me money in exchange for sharing my experiences and important topics in the forum about cryptocurrencies
I hope to get more education and money to cover all my tuition expenses

• +3 1

The forum helps me a lot in my life, it provides me with a lot of information about cryptocurrencies, methods of trading and investing them, and also there are publications that warn us about fraudsters and the methods they use to steal, and it provides me with money that helps me in my studies.

• +2 1

Yes, I agree with you, my friend, that cryptocurrencies are the future. You can earn them easily and become rich with a stroke of luck, but you must be careful because loss also occurs easily, good luck.

For me, CryptoTalk is a platform that has many benefits, the most important of which is obtaining useful and necessary information in the field of cryptocurrencies, as well as increasing experience in social and intellectual communication skills, in addition to earning money in the easiest way.  There is also much to learn.

• +1 1

Yes, dear, indeed, a crypto forum near Total. It is really a very wonderful forum in general in the field of knowledge fertility cryptocurrencies. A person who can easily send and receive money in his country is in a great blessing. There are people like me who cannot directly withdraw from automatic tellers, cryptocurrencies on the national currency. He deals with it. I hope everyone will do the hard work in this forum, because it is really a wonderful forum. Thank you very much

• +5 1

As for this forum, it is a good forum for earning money, especially for students who are trying to get money for their expenses, and with this forum you can get money and thus help is done

Hello friends, I hope you're having a wonderful day. I'm new here, and I'm a student in need of funds for my studies. I believe this forum has provided me with such funds for my study materials.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us about how cryptocurrencies has helped you in life. Yes, you can send cryptocurrencies to anyone around the world with ease and at very low transaction fees. 

This is a good story, through which we discover one of the most important benefits of the encrypted currency, which is the ease of sending and trading it. Even if you are in another country, the cryptocurrency will reach you within seconds. As for me, I use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis in buying and selling.

A beautiful and useful story that teaches us how important it is to know more and use your mind always. I congratulate you, my friend, and thank you for this beautiful post.