Do not give up in crypto, just keep hustling! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Do not give up in crypto, just keep hustling!

Hello old and newbie friends here, Do not give up on crypto , just keep hustling because your hustle and hard work will pay you one day one way or the other, in Crypto world or business one has to be patient and wait for the outcome in future.

• +1 1

If you are newbie then its is hard for you to make money at any forum , and usually new things take time so that users get dishurt and give up,we simply do not have to give up

• Useful or interesting 1

Yeah definitely it is lesson able saying slow and steady win the race if you will be active and keep working on this forum for a long time you will get valuable profit and which always inspire me that this forum is giving a quality of knowledge.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In this world there are bound to be so many mistakes that one does but giving up is the biggest one of them all so thats why its important we do understand every single bit that is very important for us we need to work as hard to identify the right path that does work for us we need to work as hard and put together everything right

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 11/4/2020 at 12:51 PM, kizz said:

I read some beginners posts that they are giving up on crypto because it takes a lot of time to earn. In my opinion, in order for you to become successful you need more effort, you need to invest time and patience. Do not give up easily! That's the rule in crypto, you need  to persevere and keep waiting. You really need  to take risk when it comes to crypto. Do not be pessimist because all of us will become successful someday. What are your advice to the beginners who are giving up earning in crypto? 

Giving up is not a solution not just in crypto but any field of life. 

Thats the sign of failure. If we want to be successful in any field we need to be consistent with our work. Some day we will become expert in our field, and yes earning good money as well. 

So crypo need patience and consistency, thats how we can become a good crypto traders. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Just few years ago when i first started working with cryptocurrency, it just happened to me as well we simply lose hope when we get in to lose while trading , this days i dont involve in trading so much as im just a passive hodler and opportunistic now , a patience and smartness is the key for trading and for beginners do research and know what are you getting into before you hop in to the trading 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Right, mostly beginners quit crypto because they have fear for losing money,  or for expert long time require. .  But one thing would be very clear crypto world is game of patience. So the winner of these game mean success in crypto require patience, hard work or consistancy.  So never give up, only learn crypto more and more, one day you will be a successful person in digital world.

Edited by gbfisher

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Hello dear friends, work hard in any field of life in this case we are talking about cryptocurrencies always necessary to obtain profits and complete your goals, therefore a good job well done will obtain very good rewards
Good luck and great luck for the whole community
Big greeting

Thank you so much for this encouragement, there is this saying that goes this way "nothing good comes easy" good success takes time so don't give up just now

• +1 1

I agree with you mate we need to invest our time and effort to comment and post useful content for us to earn a good reputation and money from here because crypto is an investment if you want to earn more you should work hard to achieve your goals and find the success here

I agree with you my friend, as we all read success stories.from the expert members here, and all of these stories shared several ideas, namely, to be patient, commended, take risk an insist on achieving the goal. Yes because in the future crypto currency helps the young to make legit money. 

I think the excitement in Campo is unheard of without Esfuerjo and Esfuerjo.  For that reason, I advise all principals that you are motivated to pursue the future, you will be able to bring them to your ambition, but I do not think it will be a serious matter

Yeah mate!You are right we should not give up in crypto and not even in our daily life.If we fall in crypto or in every part of life we never have to just lie there we have to stand up.We have stand against everything which comes in our way.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Nothing good in this world comes easily and every difficult beggining makes a good ending so never give so easily because you will definitely make something good as long as you keep doing your good work in this cryptoworld. Cryptoworld is deep like see so focus and learn in the likes of this forum so that you can be successful someday.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

All fields need patience not only crypto ,there is no success that cames from one night to the next. Rather all successes happen after a lot of suffering, loss and fatigue so you must be patient in completing any work.

My advice to those people who start in the world of cryptocurrencies is that they never give up, that they work hard and with motivation, that although it seems difficult it is possible, easy money does not exist, nobody gives anything away therefore what they do not get for your effort is not going to get it, if you are like me never give up...

Any painful story has a successful end, and any successful story has a painful story my friends just accept the painful naun and get ready for the success.

Indeed the fact that the crypto word "HODL" means already having patience, is something to endure from all these new crypto beginners.

You need to understand that in live you need effort to achieve something great, by more work and knowledge + experience you will get things done faster and better.

Same thing for crypto you can not just lose hope but keep fighting and positive 😉 

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

The value of good cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash is what motivates us to work and continue to invest in them, so for me it is not possible to disappoint my spirits towards cryptography because it has the merit of adding good income by investing in it.

On 11/4/2020 at 3:51 AM, kizz said:

I read some beginners posts that they are giving up on crypto because it takes a lot of time to earn. In my opinion, in order for you to become successful you need more effort, you need to invest time and patience. Do not give up easily! That's the rule in crypto, you need  to persevere and keep waiting. You really need  to take risk when it comes to crypto. Do not be pessimist because all of us will become successful someday. What are your advice to the beginners who are giving up earning in crypto? 

@kizz Anxiety is a bad advisor for the world of cryptocurrencies, whoever loses patience or gets frustrated by something easily cannot be in this world because here you have to be calm and think a lot about what you are going to do, persevere and try to things go the way we want, you have to have nerves of steel not to run away in the face of adversity, cryptocurrencies are very volatile and you have to be very attentive when we do trade so as not to lose, patience is the key, a lot of study and learning as much as possible before taking the first step.

As a beginner, at some point in tie you feel like giving up, especially the task of completing the hundred post benchmark and having to wait for another week before payment finally starts, but I believe it's worth it and I will advise that you keep hustling and never give up!!! 

I thank you for this remark. I am one of the beginners in this beautiful forum because we must set a real goal to reach it. If there is no ambition and determination, despite all the difficulties, we will not feel victory and we will not reach the goal.

That's right, keep grinding and pursue your goal. Crypto currency gave us an opportunity in these pandemic days so lets appreciate it and don't waste our time doing nothing. Lets grind in crypto currency so that we could earn money for our daily lives.

• +1 1