You only need 6 bitcoin to buy a 1 million ZAR house in South Africa! What amazing growth! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

You only need 6 bitcoin to buy a 1 million ZAR house in South Africa! What amazing growth!

There was a period nine years prior, when the report about crypto and bitcoin was continually assuming a lower priority, and to be frank, there were relatively few individuals that were totally intrigued by these advanced monetary forms. Many were distrustful about it and a lot more were in any event, avoiding it altogether as a result of the low and basically non existent worth that it had. 

In 2011 the cost of a solitary bitcoin in South Africa was generally ZAR 650. This would imply that so as to buy a house that has an estimation of 1,000,000 south African rands, the purchaser would need to part ways with at least 1500 bitcoin. An enormous sum which is viewed as that of a whale today. 

In any case, let us take a gander at the value change now. After 9 years and now you can purchase a 1,400,000 rand house for only 6 bitcoin. 

This as I would see it shows the genuine estimation of the drawn out impacts that this money can have in the event that it is saved for an adequate measure of time and if individuals fight the temptation to sell every step of the way. Do you imagine that we can see another expansion in cost and worth like this as we have seen throughout the most recent 9 years?

This is the link to the article if you would like to read up more on this. 

https://www.moneyweb.co.za/moneyweb-crypto/six-bitcoin-will-buy-you-a-r1-4m-house/

• +1 1
  • +3 3

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Crazy. It really shows how massively bitcoin has grown massively bitcoin has grown over the years. I was going through some article recently and discovered since 2015, bitcoin has gone 3500% return of investment; that's 70 times more than the stock market and also this year alone, it has more than 110% ROI. BTC surely a reliable investment.

• +1 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes, the currency of Bitcoin is always on the rise, and with the future it will become 1 bitcoin that enables you to buy a house, due to the low value of fiat currencies against Bitcoin, which is always rising

• +1 1

It is a tremendous progress achieved by the Bitcoin currency during the ten years, as the prices of Bitcoin are on the rise while the fiat currencies are on the decline and this encourages investors, banks or major companies to deal with Bitcoin as a means of payment and invest in it or trade in it, and my dream has become to own one Bitcoin currency

• +1 2

Just imagine when the Bitcoin was introduced we heard the story of the pizza purchase. At that time the creator purchased a pizza for 10000+ BTC. Now if you have 1 btc then you can own a pizza shop. How times changes. Let's complete the story. What may have the pizza seller have done with that BTC. I guess it was no use for him. So nobody may have used. Can it be a first digital treasure. 

• +1 1

From BTC old times we cannot  measure the things which were highly valued. The start of BTC was from cents and now reach at thousands of dollars. This take time and the value of nothing become something .If we measures the current price of BTC with houses, real-estate and for cars it's become more valuable then gold and diamond. You can buy any products from BTC and no need to worry about carrying the BTC. The Africa have undeveloped countries who have weak economy but in developed countries BTC is a real thing. 

• +4 1

Now the value has gone more up now I think you can buy in 3 to 5 Bitcoin. This is a big achievement of the Bitcoin... Thanks...

• +3 1

My friend is a very good thing to buy a privileged house with only 6 bitcoins and activate Bitcoin to pay as a digital currency, and if it is adopted as a currency for payment in everything this is really an achievement for the whole world and I hope this will happen mainly thanks my friend

Well, entering the stock market can make you rich and it can make you poor, every investment has two options, either successful or losing, it is not possible to predict tomorrow because the volatility is high and what is a little today can become a lot tomorrow.

So probably today you need 3 Bitcoin or even 2 bitcoin to buy a house. It depends on the house, the location, the size and more but in most of the world you can buy a decent small house with just 2 Bitcoin today. It might be a good deal too unless you want to wait for later as perhaps you can buy it with just 1 Bitcoin.

• +2 1

The foreign exchange I know is for my country and the dollar, I don't even read how much the cost is in Bitcoin, but I make the calculations if this is required. Buying a house means you did a good investment and paid off, but it is another investment too, that in my opinion should have the right conditions to be a good one. 

The way I see it, if you don't own a house you should try to buy your own. But if you have one, it depends if a second will be good investment on where you live and how some indicators are performing. Economy and population rise are important that change the prices for assets, as well as inflation, you always have to remember high inflation means you should hold assets.

Edited by cryptovlek

I did a google search and today 1 Bitcoin is above 830,000 ZAR. So you can buy a house in South Africa today, with just 1.2 Bitcoin. Amazing growth and can keep moving for a little longer, however as always there will be a price where the long run bull trend will change to bear, and we need to be careful to spot this moment fast enough and exit with limited exposure to that. We come back two years later and buy a house with just 0.1BTC.