Jointium and Facebook: which one is better? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
EXCOINCIAL

Jointium and Facebook: which one is better?

Hey mate!I don't know much about the jointium.But i can say that the jointium will be better than the facebook.Because we cannot earn from facebook.Facebook is just app in which you see just the daily news about your friends.About the cuurent situation in your country.That is why i can say that jointium will be much better.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Jointuim is the better to the Facebook beacuse the jointuim is the earning projects but the Facebook is only enjoy and wasting of time so they are more profitable jointurim.

• +1 1

I don't think facebook can be the best option to earn i didn't heard about "jointium" but you can

benifit more from instagram if you have a high number of followers if you are planing to earn from

marketing you can also pay to famous instagram pages to promote your product

Edited by hani20980
  • +2 1

As I did a little bit research in which I get to know that the jointium is similar to the Facebook but it will be difficult to guess now that what will be best. But now everyone knows that the Facebook is more easy and convinient to everyone for sharing photos,files and videos. But jointium is not.

I think Facebook is a great solution, but I've never heard of another site. I think you should use the system that is relevant to you, which will be easier to use and attract users. You can also use Twitter, because it is often used for advertising!

On 11/2/2020 at 9:51 PM, EXCOINCIAL said:

Which one is better when marketing and earning between Jointium (www.jointium.com) and Facebook

Dear friend I did not know a lot about jointium but I want to say that jointium is best because Facebook is just for share your thoughts and for enjoying and messaging app it is not a marketing or earning app. So jointium is best.

• +2 1

I don't think the users would be able to gain anything out of Facebook application. it is a just a social media app with which you can share your photos and stuffs as well as message with people globally. If you participate in cash winning contest then you might be able to earn something out of it. Jointium is just another app like Facebook and I don't find anything unique about it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Facebook is better because it allows for more and better communication purpose, moreso it also easier to access , send and receive messages it a great opportunity to chat on Facebook

Edited by Prinncemanzy

Frankly, I heard about Jointium website for the first time thanks to you. I have no information about Jointium. Can you give more detailed information about the Jointium website? What kind of platform is it used for? I browsed the site home page, but didn't understand anything. Can I learn from you what kind of site it is because I am not a member yet?

Edited by zagzag
  • +2 1

On 11/2/2020 at 6:51 PM, EXCOINCIAL said:

Which one is better when marketing and earning between Jointium (www.jointium.com) and Facebook

it depend on you and what you want .if you want to have fun and friend 's news ,Facebook is better but without earing money. if you want to earn some money ,Jointium is better 

• +1 1

Jointium is the platform which is giving something means it is giving the tokens but face book is not giving so I think jointium is better.

• +4 1

Jointium is a newly launched global and secure social networking platform that allows you to stay connected with your families and friends , meet new friends or follow people and share your photos . but the Facebook platform is best Because its versatile and the best audience targeting. it has business benefits from social media recommendation.

The second one I really dont know and it's a first time that I heard about it ,is it like Facebook it's a social media network and we can earn money with or what, you can give us some information about it,but Facebook all know it and you can earn money of course 

The field of marketing is a profitable field, but it needs patience. For me, I only know the Facebook site and there are many people who market it and make large sums of money from it.

I do not know anything about jointium and about facebook I know that we can share everything we want in my humble opinion I would not like that what I have shared on facebook is seen here because from there they could know many things my private and scammers could access all My family and since I have already been a victim of that kind of people, I would like them to try again when that happened we had a very bad time and we are supposed to be safe here that is why I joined the forum to be able to work quietly.

• +2 1

I do not think that Facebook is the best, because it is a platform dedicated to public relations and routine news, and publishing general articles only, and talking about cryptocurrencies and dealing with them publicly on the Facebook platform may put you at risk due to the strict legal situation in some countries

I think marketing on Facebook is better because it is a very large platform that includes a large number of members and users, so the likelihood that your post will be viewed by a large number of people will be higher.

• Useful or interesting 2

My friend I don't think all subscribers prefer Facebook and they are sure that they will not be able to collect any kind of profit on Facebook because it is just about a social networking site where we see news, communicate with friends, send pictures and videos, talk to each other only and send a specific message to me A friend is just a waste of time compared to Joinium as it is a platform that gives us distinctive symbols and is earning projects in addition to being safe and reliable social networks

Greetings my friend, jointum is a social media platform like Facebook and does not differ from it in terms of user experience, 
as for profit, jointum is much better than Facebook and makes more profits than Facebook by sharing new comments and posts.

Friend I do not have much information about the jointium but I advise you and I would tell you that you will trade with jointium because as far as I know Facebook would not give you or it would not give us any profit that is why I recommend that you inform yourself about jointium to know if you It gives some profit or if not look for some that if it benefits you.

To be honest I have no idea about Jointium
I hope the members can give us some information to explain to us and get us to know him better

• +1 1

I don't know Jointium, so I can't choose .. but for Facebook I think it is good for marketing in case you are affiliated with groups within Facebook. I hope you will find a suitable answer.

• +3 1

I do not know much about the application you mentioned, but it is definitely better than Facebook in terms of profit because I think that Facebook is a platform for viewing and entertainment less than for making money unlike Instagram or YouTube platforms, so I advise you to work on the other application that I mentioned

• +2 1

Dear friend  I think Facebook is very amazing thing and it gives you a lot of entertainment material and it also update  you about lot of things that's why I think this is very good feature and it also has some side effect but it's depend on us as  we use it or misuse it mostly the information put on the Facebook is fake.

• +2 1