Join Jointium & Earn - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

*What you can gain from using Jointium

- You make money when you post and someone likes or comments on your post.

- You also get rewarded when you comment on other people's posts.

- And when you refer someone you also get rewarded!

- You can create article and blog on Jointium

- You can run crowdfunding for public campaign on any cause of your choice to raise funds

- You can even find your lover on Jointium by using filtered geolocation search there

- You can advertise you products on Jointium marketplace for wider outreach and lots more...

To see full features of the platform, go to settings from your profile

Use this link for Sign Up:

Join here and have fun earning

• +2 1

You didn't give the full detail. You didn't tell that in which currency we will be paid we will be paid on daily basis or on weekly or monthly??

Thank you for this information. In fact, I am here to gain experience and knowledge in addition to earning some money that helps me in my studies, but I do not have the time to do all of the things that you mentioned.

Edited by Captin

This is more of a social media app then of an application that would give you guidance and information regarding relevant fields. I view this just like any other social media app such as Instagram Facebook Twitter. I don't think this particular app would be as famous as the social media apps and I also don't feel that they would be as good as this crypto talk platform.

On 09.11.2020 at 15:25, Abdullah101 said:

My friend, this is the first time I’m hearing about Jointium. Have you ever used it?
Did you really make money from him? Did you withdraw your balance from this site?
Please explain to us more about how we operate and how much profit we can get.

I am inclined to believe that this is some kind of custom advertising, perhaps a Scam project, or cheating referrals! Because the author did not interest this project in any way, but only aroused great suspicions, so I am inclined to believe that there is some catch in this post, and you should treat it a little more correctly! Having thought through everything!

My friend, have you tried the Jointium website and made money from it? And can you tell me how much monthly profit we can earn from Jointium?
If this site is really useful, please explain to us more about it.

There is a lot of things that we can learn from this forum as a beginner this is the best place for all who need to learn crypto currency from the base, for that they need to follow the mainstream of the forum in the respect of the rules 

This information that you are giving us is very good because for people who are looking to have another entry of money here you are giving it to them and this is good and useful for those people I personally prefer to stay here on this site since I'm fine with what I earn here but it's good because now I have information about another site in case something happens to this one.

Edited by Pablo456
  • Useful or interesting 1

This publication that you have made is a good friend because there are people who are looking or looking for how to earn money in addition to here but what I advise you is that you give more information so we can be sure about that site and thus if we can enter that place and start making money in addition to here but give us more information so we can join.

• Useful or interesting 1

We have to work within a single forum, work with continuous hard work, and spread the forum on the largest scale in the world. Work hard, search well, work with caution, and continue your search for good and always useful topics.

Go up the stairs step by step and do not rush any step, be careful and do not trust anyone. Just trust yourself and help everyone

Good luck to all

It is beautiful and valuable information and the details of working on it as shown in the explanation that I provided seem interesting, but as a beginner I prefer to work here in this wonderful forum because it makes me a fair profit and gained through working in it experience and knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest them

It seems quite exciting and eye catching but question is ,is it secure from the scammers? Although ! you haven't described it thoroughly and sorry to say, it seems insecure. But if someone has joined it before can provide the details.

• +2 1

A good idea to get additional money from the site for me. I have tried many sites that earn money, but I found the best one in this forum, but I am ready to try other sites in order to increase my money

• +1 1

I heard about jointium platform , it's something just like Facebook , social media platform , but this one actually bay you money for posting there upload videos and being active with likes and shares , I didn't join it cause am not fan with social media ,  but from what I heard it's legit and pay real money .

• +3 1

This is the first time that I hear about this platform in the forum, and unfortunately, you have not published full explanations about this platform, such as the type of work that we must do, what currency we will obtain, in addition to the amount of money that we can earn, and if it is honest or not, unfortunately there is Lots of fraudulent platforms and sites that aim to steal our data and personal funds

• +2 1

Well I wasn't aware of that feature before but dear you haven't explained complete scenario mean the sort of currency in Which we get our payment etc. Kindly make another topic regarding explanation of this jointium. Because most of the members are unaware of this forum.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Friend did not know that with jointium I could earn or obtain profits also now thanks to you I will be able to earn or obtain more profits than I was obtaining and that is due to your topic or publication that you are telling me and other people are also informing this.

• +1 1

On 11/2/2020 at 9:22 PM, EXCOINCIAL said:

*What you can gain from using Jointium

- You make money when you post and someone likes or comments on your post.

- You also get rewarded when you comment on other people's posts.

- And when you refer someone you also get rewarded!

- You can create article and blog on Jointium

- You can run crowdfunding for public campaign on any cause of your choice to raise funds

- You can even find your lover on Jointium by using filtered geolocation search there

- You can advertise you products on Jointium marketplace for wider outreach and lots more...

To see full features of the platform, go to settings from your profile

Use this link for Sign Up:

Join here and have fun earning

Dear friend give me more details about it is it a good forum for earning and you're doing this and make sure that it must not a scam  because I have face scam and many such website do not give us anything and after a  lot of work so if you have full detail about it and then please give me because I wanted to do more work.

Frankly speaking this is my first time of hearing about this platform,  I don't know how it works so I don't have anything to say about it.  But I will try and visit it so that I can testify everything about it.  Thanks so much for sharing this anyway.