TALK trade Opens Tomorrow - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zhoutong

TALK trade Opens Tomorrow

I just saw it on Yobit. Talk Token trading begins tomorrow. All our efforts will be monetized now and I think it will be a succesful first day of trading without big dip in price and a lot of interest from buyers!

Let's hope for a good price, I suggest to hold! 

Thanks to the Cryptotalk forum, the admins and moderators and all Yobit admins and personnel for this amazing time!

Here is the timer link:

https://yobit.net/en/trade-start/timer/

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 4

It is amazing that the trading of Talk token will begin. I hope for 1000 satoshi price, not selling for anything bellow this price! I know it is a lot but I haven't had enough and I try with investbox and I will probably not sell. I just like to know what the price of this token will be and if there is something more we can do to make it higher.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

I am looked for this and it seem it is correct! Now it is only 22 hour before the trade of the token starts and I am so grateful and excited about this. All our effort will be gave reward and I am also hope for great price and big profit for all!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, zhoutong said:

I just saw it on Yobit. Talk Token trading begins tomorrow. All our efforts will be monetized now and I think it will be a succesful first day of trading without big dip in price and a lot of interest from buyers!

Thanks to the Cryptotalk forum, the admins and moderators and all Yobit admins and personnel for this amazing time!

Here is the timer link:

Hey mate, thanks for your information about talk coin, I am searching that news when talk coin will be tradable in yobit but now I am very happy to see the news of talk coin trade information.

Thanks Dear.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is certainly a great news for all the members here who have accumulated as much TALK token as they could. At this moment, all members are thinking about the value of the coin. If this token reveals tomorrow, the starting price may be low but we should not sell it immediately because it can have a negative effect on its long term value. We should treat TALK token in a way to increase its value and try to attract other traders (who are out of campaign) to it. The more this token is traded, the more its value will rise and we will earn more.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

This is nice. I just start earning my first talk tokens and it will help a lot to know of this information. Thanks a lot. Now I hope it will be valuated at a good price and it will be even better!

This is a great moment now, when the tokens come out on the market, regardless of the value at which they come out, I hope that people's interest in this token grows and that little by little it maintains a good price and allows us to generate good income. Good luck for all of you.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

I think that selling in first day can be a mistake after watching what happened with dlrs. I haven't thought about what to do but I believe that many will sell maybe even all their tokens and I don't want to sell for low all this support from the forum. I'm going to wait.

• +1 1

Finally after 3 months we will see TALK being launched for trade, we are all excited for this day, I hope that everyone who worked hard will have a good return

• +1 2

The truth is I am very excited and soon we will see the value of these tokens, we hope they have good value. Do not go crazy in selling, value your work. This project must be supported so that its value grows constantly

• +1 1
  • +2 1

11 hours ago, zhoutong said:

Here is the timer link:

Sure mate it's time to behold this great moment for talk token to be listed on yobit exchange I can't wait to see it's price, I'm also hopping it will begin with a reasonable price while as attracting more buyers so that we don't experience a dump because many will sell their tokens but it's good to hold some.

• +2 3

There is less and less time for Talk token to be listed on yobit, from my point of view cryptotalk and yobit are very good for one to invest, work and carry out operations, let's see what happens in a few more hours with the price of this cryptocurrency.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Only six hours left! Thanks for the timer.

I don't think anyone wants to sell low. This is the effort of months for most of us and I wasn't here for too long as others but I hold two months of talk tokens. If I sell them all for very low, I am afraid it could be a decision I will regret. Decisions time then.

• +2 1

Everyone is on the edge as the trading for talk tokens is going to start today. I choose to invest my talk toucans hoping that its price is going to increase in the future and that I would be able to sell it off for a higher rate. let's wait and hope that's the payment system would also be favourable. There is only 6 hours left for the trading to begin. Really looking forward to how things are going to change regarding the payment system.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I was looking for talk token news and don't get any update ,you have shared the timer. I was thinking again they have delayed the trading of Talk Token. But now I am aware of talk token trading. It's gonna be great and expecting price  will be starting from 500 satoshi. I hope it goes more higher and get good amount of investment. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

For every user of cryptotalk it is a long waited time. I remember when I joined a while ago the first talk tokens arrived in my yobit account and I felt happy for this reward and gratitude for Cryptotalk and Yobit. I am very certain that most will be reasonable and sell only at a very good price and I expect 200 satoshi and more if there is a lot of interest.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

And this is really beautiful and we need to really work with what we are going to be given today we need to work and put together we have to really be doing the right thing because the work we have done today is to really  working perfectly we need  work and put together everything in the right perspective its really important to know that we have to work as hard work we have done is being paid we pray that its good and I do believe God will give us above what we expect

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

19 hours ago, zhoutong said:

@zhoutongYes the day has comed and we are just few hours away from the start of trading. We will be get extra profit from talk token after the trade start. We should analyse, either to take exit from the talk token completely ornot. Monitoring the market along with coin details, total supply and price will provide good data for that.

And I had already set the timer, I will track the market actively 😊.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

It is a good moment for Cryptotalk and the beginning of something new. Now with a good price this will bring back to the forum all those that only joined for the airdrop and will make this forum one of the best websites in the world for crypto related information.

• +1 2

Yes, trading will start today on this platform. It was published yesterday as a result that the price is high and it is worth all this waiting in order to make a profit from this forum especially the reward of loyal people in this forum because it is difficult for newcomers to win this currency now, they must wait more than 15 One day until profit starts, so we are the one who will control the price of this currency.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

TALK is a very good method to pay as it pays for all our efforts irrespective of how much response we seek from forum. Our hardwork on the forum is going to be paid and we can't wait for it to start. This sort of activity is going to motivate the users.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

I just looked and it is less than two hours before the trading starts! Good luck and best wishes to everybody. A big thank you to Cryptotalk and every member in this forum and lets all hope for a big surprise!

• +3 1

It will do for the forum that the token will be open for trading at yobit exchange. I hope that there will be buyers and investors that will see the value of the Talk token and also I hope that the forum members and token holders will also see the same and respect the token and the price.

• +2 1

After patience for a long time, finally the time has come till the token is to be traded. This is the time when our hard work will be paid off. Every member of this forum wanted to have some kind of token training that would benefit them, finally that time has come and after some time the token training will start. I wait for it impatiently and I saw at timer again and again. It is much excited for us.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Guys, I hope you enjoyed the first day of trading the Talk token and now I think that everyone that was thinking about it and didn't believe in Cryptotalk and Yobit will be back.

I am expecting users in Yobit to double in numbers in the next days.

• +1 1
  • +3 1