We should improve the quality of forum posts in terms of grammar and spelling. - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

We should improve the quality of forum posts in terms of grammar and spelling.

On 3/1/2020 at 11:17 AM, Rock869 said:

Now here is so many user from different countries and different tongues..but there is anly English and Russian language...so people should posy in English even he didn't know better..so mistake will heppen it is normal friend..

You might think that is normal. But some things can reduce the overall quality of the forum. You should find out why because maybe the users here are tired of explaining it repeatedly. Start with the keyword "Bounce Rate."

I do not agree with you since, some are not Native Americans or their original languages are English, therefore they must use a translator to communicate, which is valid, and I consider your publication to be somewhat xenophobic, so I do not agree sorry  .

I think I should have to install an extension to check spellings and grammatical errors while making any posts on this forum. I am also one of that member who has been making some grammatical mistakes and have also been forgetting to recheck them once again. 

On 3/16/2020 at 1:22 AM, Rifat43 said:

I agree with you. Moderators approve only the quality posts. So all we should make quality posts with clear English. Otherwise our posts may deleted by moderators or it will be hard to understand to other members.

Well, this is why we need to improve pur posting here if we are not satisfied to our sentences that we made, be more constructive here to lessen the deleted posts. Happy posting.

On 4/12/2020 at 7:24 AM, Michael0606 said:

I do not agree with you since, some are not Native Americans or their original languages are English, therefore they must use a translator to communicate, which is valid, and I consider your publication to be somewhat xenophobic, so I do not agree sorry  .

This is the English language section and of course you must speak English correctly so that everyone understands and knows that your post is significant. It's fine if you use the translator engine just to read but if you use it to make posts it is strictly prohibited because the results will produce alien language, and it's equal to spamming.

You said it is valid but it is restricted. Please read forum rules.

On 4/12/2020 at 3:24 AM, Michael0606 said:

But I don't think cryptotalk wants none/bad English speakers here because they have even banned countries with such people, the only way is to improve  yourself so even if you country is removed from payment you can request for restoration of your account.

On 1/26/2020 at 4:35 PM, Naeem said:

Accepted about the quality of posts..but for grammars no cause there is alot of people who are not that good on english and we can't block them from sharing 

Yes Siblings we may pretend to improve our English writing much better recheck our coments, spelling mistakes etc.otherwise the anoter rank can not twig our views and ideas perfectly

You are right  there are numbers  of posts that not understandable for us due to apt of spelling  and grammatical  mistakes. All members  should  be careful  about  that.

On 4/15/2020 at 2:14 PM, teminalibug said:

But I don't think cryptotalk wants none/bad English speakers here because they have even banned countries with such people, the only way is to improve  yourself so even if you country is removed from payment you can request for restoration of your account.

I think people who do not understand what has happened but are compelling to express their opinions are spammers. Because they are not wise enough to read and understand the problem. They only care about making posts and making money.

Certainly my friend, there are many members who have difficulty writing posts in English because not native language, and in order to solve this problem they should use Google Translate and check the translation before publishing

On 12/26/2019 at 2:03 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

The formal language of this forum is English. So, most members should communicate with each other through this language. If we don't write it correctly, it will be hard for others to understand what we want to tell. I think it is really necessary for each user to produce quality posts to improve the forum. Sometimes I see some members don't care about their writings and there are lots of mistakes in their posts. Anyone should check his/her posts before submitting them. It is not difficult to edit posts. You should go back and check if there is any spelling error in your posts. Also check to find grammatical errors which will reduce the quality of posts. You can check your words and sentences in Microsoft Word to tell you which part of your post needs correction. It only takes a few minutes to read your own post to make sure there is nothing wrong in it.

That is a good advice for all crypto talk users. I always go through my posts before summiting it to avoid error or wrong spellings

On 12/26/2019 at 9:03 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

The formal language of this forum is English. So, most members should communicate with each other through this language. If we don't write it correctly, it will be hard for others to understand what we want to tell. I think it is really necessary for each user to produce quality posts to improve the forum. Sometimes I see some members don't care about their writings and there are lots of mistakes in their posts. Anyone should check his/her posts before submitting them. It is not difficult to edit posts. You should go back and check if there is any spelling error in your posts. Also check to find grammatical errors which will reduce the quality of posts. You can check your words and sentences in Microsoft Word to tell you which part of your post needs correction. It only takes a few minutes to read your own post to make sure there is nothing wrong in it.

Actually this is not acceptable because we should be fair. We all know that most of us are not totally an English speaker that's why it is given and understood if they commit grammatical errors.

3 hours ago, Irish said:

Actually this is not acceptable because we should be fair. We all know that most of us are not totally an English speaker that's why it is given and understood if they commit grammatical errors.

My mother language is quite different from English but I tried to learn English to be able to read and write it fluently and minimize my mistakes. When someone joins this forum, he should speak either English or Russian because these two are the only available languages in this forum. You should know that many of users were banned because their contents were full of grammatical errors. Poorly constructed sentences are hard to understand and they will be considered as useless content and will be deleted. Using online translators doesn't help either because they can't produce smooth sentences.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

On 4/24/2020 at 8:48 AM, Joker215 said:

I agree with you my friend Caring for postage writing in terms of language and grammar is very necessary Although many members of the English language are not the mother tongue, sometimes we find many of these errors Good language will lead to the delivery of the idea of the post without deformation

Please don't spam us

On 4/24/2020 at 4:18 PM, Moaz said:

Certainly my friend, there are many members who have difficulty writing posts in English because not native language, and in order to solve this problem they should use Google Translate and check the translation before publishing

They cannot use google translation service to help their pathetic, and desperate life, it's against this forum rule. The only thing that will help them is to learn English. Take a course, and don't skip your English class if you are still learning at school.

Grammar and spelling is important to understand the message that you want to give in each publication, or comments, and facilitates the reception of the message that the user wants to give.

Your words are true, I find it very difficult to understand some of the topics because they contain an untidy and understandable text and for this you must speak clear language and words that are easy to understand

Life is great and enjoy it

On 12/26/2019 at 3:03 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

welcome everybody .  In this Mandate it contains several languages, but the official language is English, which is spoken by most of the world, and if your language is weak, he will face the difficulty of others in understanding what you mean or may understand it incorrectly.

this forum posting option tells you what gramma mistake do you make but to be honest i dont really care about gramma rules cause we may shorten some words and write abbreviature or use some words which are not used in formal english and yes if anyone does not knows there are formal english which is used by laweyers and goverments and most of the time people use words in regular conversations are not used in formal english so i dont think this forum should be strict to gramma rules

• +1 1

On 1/13/2020 at 5:27 PM, Jarish1230 said:

We we should increase the spellings and Grammer of the comments of this forum in order to make this forum more known and likely to people.

Yes you're right in order to write constructively,  you need to spell it right and the grammar should right. Also, we need to write only useful information and the quality of the opinion should have a quality.

From what i have read so far it seems non english fluent speakers are using google translate for such translated statements.

It would be the best to have other language sections on the forum so that those Members could speak on their native language and so creating better topics discussions where everyone would understand them in terms of native section languages.

Nevertheless i agree such thing has to be corrected by the OPs.

• +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

It is very important that we observe the right spelling and grammar on making content here. Because it is very important to do in this forum to make the best and good source of information and knowledge about cryptocurrency.

This problem exists for two reasons: the majority of members do not speak English, and it is not their mother tongue The other reason is relying on Google's automatic translator, which contains many errors. But in general, working here improves the English language over time, learning the market terms and terms that are related to the cryptoworld.

• +1 1

A Very wonderful topic raise for discussion, actually in any given union, association or forums, communication matters a lot. It's only when the speaker/writers had written the message good, constructively and simple for the audience or members to easily understand the contents of the message, that's when we said effective communication has taken place.

So our official language here is English and Russians

If you're writing in English please make sure you take your time to construct it well and most not be full with Vogue word or ambiguous words, and not necessary full with grammars,  everything should be moderate and accordingly.

Just for easy comprehension and for the reader to be able to deduce the real meaning of the content.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Writing Good grammar and correct spelling help a lot of us to earn reputations from other members because others will understand what you are saying or the message you are trying to pass to other members. So we should try as much as possible to check our post twice before submitting it in other to avoid wrong spellings or grammatical error.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day