We should improve the quality of forum posts in terms of grammar and spelling. - Page 13 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

We should improve the quality of forum posts in terms of grammar and spelling.

It is really an excellent topic in which you have highlighted the importance of grammar and spellings.Some members don't focus on such little things thats why the other members give them a negative reputation then they realize that this is our mistake.When the sentence that we have made contains some mistakes like grammar or spellings than our comment is not good.

• +3 1

We are in the forum to work and earn money, but we have to work hard and effortlessly and do what we can to provide the best posts, adhere to the forum rules and the language that it has set, and make sure of our spelling mistakes and thus improve the quality of our posts that we publish.

This is appreciable that we should use correct grammar langauge and correct spelling while posting on this forum and that helpful also in other fields.

On 1/1/2020 at 1:29 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Yes before we click on submit reply or create new post , we should give a final look at the post to see if there are any grammatical errors, so when we pass the post on forum, others can fully understand.

Final look will let us see the errors to correct them all before to post it is not good to post information what other can not read or understand with improvement you can be a expert in writing good ones 

That's obviously true and normally good grammar and spelling can  improve the quality of forum posts since good grammar and spelling are keys to effective communication which builds a bridge between what you mean and what the reader understands by ensuring people to understand what you’re trying to post

14 hours ago, hanyah said:

A good idea bro to improve the quality of forum posts in terms of grammar and spelling. But that is not easy because many members are not from English-speaking countries ; like me.

Yes Dear @hanyah you are right and also I'm not an English native and there are a lot of members also are not. So I think the majority here are not English speaking, if we restrict them, this section will convert to the desert with few topics and less participation. I agree the members need to do some effort in correcting their quality post. Because there are many extensions can help do that.

• +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes I strongly agree with you that We Should focus on creating a well mannered post that could be understood easily.Our vocabulary and English writing Skills should be good enough to write quality Posts.So try to explain your topic in simple words that everyone can understand it easily.Don't choose the complicated and difficult words as it is good to write the post in simple kry words rather than long difficult notes.Good Luck!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

I think you have some good points, about that people should try to improve the quality of their posts. When they write their posts, so its understood better, especially in English. But, even native English speakers make grammar mistakes. English is a very complex language, with many irregular verbs, with no easy set format to learn it.

The problem is, that English is a very hard language to master. Especially, the written English. I think people should deserve credit for trying thou, even if they make mistakes. I think we should be happy, that so many non native English speakers, are trying to post in English, even thou they make mistakes.

Heres a free online tool, that everyone can use, native & non native English speakers alike. Its called Gammarly - A Free Online Writing Assistant.

Hers how " Wikipedia " explains Grammarly - " Grammarly is an American-based technology company that offers a digital writing assistance tool based on artificial intelligence and natural language processing. "

Hope that helps & Enjoy !!!!!!!

https://www.grammarly.com/

Edited by huesca123
fix typo

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

My friend agrees, but as I know, many of us use translators, because their main language does not allow us to communicate on this forum. And I think this is quite a good solution, because it allows us to adapt and learn. Sometimes there are mistakes that are not completely clear, but I think you can close your eyes to this!

I am also think everyone should improve their post quality.Must correction gramatical mistakes when you create post here.This will very helpful for cryptotalk forum and also useful for our account.

Edited by Tom Brandon

Well with respect to me I'm utilizing an application which is youdictionary, truth be told, it is useful for me while posting here in discussion since I can't assist with committing an error in spelling and language and gratitude to this up I had the opportunity to address my wrongs, and even I'm not conversant in english I had the chance to build a fine and normal nature of sentences, and I'm pleased that now I don't commit any errors in spelling, in addition to it likewise helps in interpretation of sentences which is useful.

Well I agree with this. I am struggling to utilize the english language since this isn't my first language however I am making an honest effort to build my punctuation well so others can get me. We need to make a decent attempt so others can get us.

At times individuals simply type quick. It can't be simply because individuals' language isn't acceptable is may likewise be on the grounds that individuals are not easing back down to address their sentences. All programs have underlying spell checkers and the brief hindrance between presents is assumed on assistance with that.

• +3 1

On 12/26/2019 at 6:33 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

The formal language of this forum is English. So, most members should communicate with each other through this language. If we don't write it correctly, it will be hard for others to understand what we want to tell. I think it is really necessary for each user to produce quality posts to improve the forum. Sometimes I see some members don't care about their writings and there are lots of mistakes in their posts. Anyone should check his/her posts before submitting them. It is not difficult to edit posts. You should go back and check if there is any spelling error in your posts. Also check to find grammatical errors which will reduce the quality of posts. You can check your words and sentences in Microsoft Word to tell you which part of your post needs correction. It only takes a few minutes to read your own post to make sure there is nothing wrong in it.

Hi friend I agree with you because using another language or communicating improperly in English some times makes the reader confused about what that person exactly want to say or mean to say because it is hard to understand, so whenever we post something we must check whether the language of the post is proper, will the other readers understand our views through the post . We must check each and every spelling of our post 

I have seen many posts of seniors and juniors which had a lot of spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes. We should improve our vocabulary and grammar to avoid these common mistakes. Because these mistakes are reason of deletion of our post. And that's type of posts are destroying the quality of the forum. 

A lot of members are working on adding good content even though their official language is not English, and they depend on translating their topics, but it is good to correct all grammatical errors before sharing any topic.

My friend, you are right about that as long as the official language is English and there is a Russian section;  Today I read about the possibility of making other languages available and the extent of their impact on increasing the popularity of the forum. I encourage learning the English language on the one hand, and I see all the benefits for the members and the forum through the availability of multiple languages.

• +3 1

When there are so many grammar mistakes in our comments, it will be quite difficult to read and understand it better. That's why we need to read it well when we make a comment so that it doesn't have any mistakes.

Thanks for nice suggestions mate! I agree with your topic to improve the quality of posts on this forum. We've been paid for our posts so we have to be honest with our writing. I double check my content for spelling or grammatical errors then I proceed to submit it. Every member should be loyal to this forum and make meaningful comments with perfect grammar and spelling. These two things reflect the good or bad quality of the post content, we should all focus on these things for a brighter future on this forum. 

Off course,I am completely agree with you in this purpose.We are here to learn about crypto and for that we need to discuss various things with other members.And while discussing,if our language is not clear or wrong,then it may create big problems.So it is much important for us to learn English very well so that we can easily communicate with other people in English.It will also help us in our future life.

On 12/27/2019 at 5:17 PM, Interface User said:

I can understand people that used English as their second language because of that some errors are occur just correct them in a nice way. Also you have point because the content must be understandable by the users and I hope this will fix because edit is easy to use.

I have bad grammar and spelling in English because that is not my original language. So far I use google translate to help me write the right word in my post/ reply. I try to follow your advice because how I communicate with other if I can't say correct?. Thank you for your post and see you next time.

English language is very essential in this 21st century every where you go in the world if you can't speak english effectively you will no be able to reach many people across the globe thereby in this forum also , if your english aid understanding from others i don't see reason why you can not share information to others therefore, we hould try to improve our english and grammer so that every meaningful information we share will benefit others.

spelling mistake because due to these mistake people are unable to understand what the writer want to convey through his/her post and some time it make wrong sense due to these mistake.

Most members of the forum use the translator in order to write topics and that is why they make mistakes when writing topics so they must check the topics and read them again before publishing them to correct the spelling mistakes they make.

The purpose of this forum is to earn and learn and to improve communication and writing skills.we must try to improve our grammar and English in order to communicate and understand better in this forum.to understand and educate ourselves we must check our spellings and avoid errors 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1