Did I make the best choice when I joined the Cryptotalk community? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bellamy

Did I make the best choice when I joined the Cryptotalk community?

Joining Crypto-talk, choices from others will defer, as on their respective forum community which they are into, but having been here is quite a stretch of luck, but I think any user joining this forum is that lucky, as this forum has good user interface which is really that friendly

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

This is the only platform in which I started to earn income through Bitcoins. Through my experience I am very much satisfied from the income as well as the knowledge I have gained through this platform. Hence I would highly recommend this platform to everyone who are willing to work hard and learn more in addition to Income earning. The only thing you need to be careful is to be very cautious of the rules and regulations of this platform.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 7
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

I promise you Joining crypto talk I have never ever regretted what I did join here to get my work done so this is a good space and today we need to form some good strategy that helps us to keep on moving and making the right decisions and in the end everything just works perfectly

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

I think you did great , Because you can learn important things and you can earn money at the same time for me its win to win. I said you can earn money, you can earn money but not big amount. But you can create regular income with cryptotalk .

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Greetings... Cryptotalk is a decent community to trade information about cryptotalk currencies. and a way to gain regular income by just posting. on the other hand as there is payment for the posts, there are a lot of useless stuff going on but the moderators are doing a good job cleaning them up. I feel lucky to be a part of the community, cheers !

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Yes off course you make the best choice because you can easily work here without any difficulty but pure work is the assumption of this site so give your best to forum you will get best in return carry on with best wishes

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

No choice can be regarded as best because there is always a margin for improvement but it is a very good decision because this site is legit. It provides earnings along with knowledge about how to earn more and protect yourself from scams in crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

21 hours ago, Irungu said:

I promise you Joining crypto talk I have never ever regretted what I did join here to get my work done so this is a good space and today we need to form some good strategy that helps us to keep on moving and making the right decisions and in the end everything just works perfectly

@Irungu exactly we never be upset that we join cryptotalk we are so happy here just because of cryptotalk we learn a gigantic knowledge here and also we have the ability to earn a good amount in the shape of investment and Also getting here so I really suggest those who are upset to join this you will be successful in your goal one day just work hard here..

• +1 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Well I cannot say exactly but today am making the best of everything here and so am so happy about the whole system and state am taking today because when you look at everything there is every chance we have today that could make us understand what we need in this market, this is the best place for us to make good education on crypto currency and your time here is valued so look for that

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

well thanks @Mwangi Thansk for everything thing you have written on your post. This is the most amazing forum we have had for a while and we are always working so hard to make sure that we are able to follow every strategy perfectly so today we have to put up lots of choices  and in the end we are going to work out every other thing out there

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

All of the forums that I know, this forum is best and newbie friendly forum, what I mean is even you are just a newbie in cryptospace you could still earn and learn here unlike the other forum that you need first to be well-known about any crypto related stuff, because they strict and will criticized you when you made something wrong. If you still want to find other forum like this, I will suggest the Bitcointalk, but there you need first to rank up for you to also gain high income, and they didn't pay the post you made but instead you need to join in campaign for you to earn money.

Hello dear colleagues of this great forum of course it is a great choice to belong to this great forum called cryptotalk where and extensive information and users with extensive knowledge in Cryptocurrencies where you can hold a lot of information
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes my friend this forum is best for us. You are getting good decision to join this forum this forum provide us  the worlds best  Facility Information and income here we can generate the  enough income for  us here we can  get some knowledge about The worlds best exchangers We can trade here  for long time without Any risk   here we can learn by  old people who are giving their reviews In the posts we can read  the poat and  we can Get information about the Online earning method in this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

On 11/2/2020 at 4:07 AM, Bellamy said:

A big greeting to everyone!
I would like to have your guidance and your opinion about my decision to come here to participate in this forum in order to gain knowledge, to participate to generate income in Bitcoin and to share my knowledge about the subject of cryptocurrencies.
I would also appreciate the help of those members with experience in the field of earning cryptocurrencies without investment and to tell me if there is any other site equal to or better than Cryptotalk to generate.
Thank you very much to those who leave their opinions and responses to my presentation!
I wish you all the best!

Hello! A big and warm welcome to you! You have made a great decision in participating in the forum where you can/will learn a lot about cryptography. Basically, this field is a give and take platform in my opinion. We can share informative topics in the platform and also we can learn new things about cryptocurrencies from the experienced members. Also, I hope that you will help the forum improve through our unified efforts! Anyway, enjoy your journey in this field! Explore the platform! 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +5 1

I think the forum is a good place for you to be. Because there is a lot of content here, several sections, there are experienced members and members willing to help, and you will also be paid for your performance here. Just follow the rules and respect the forum, members and moderators, as we are all here to help. Make sure you know all the rules so you don't have any setbacks. I wish you a good job and good luck.

In the beginning, welcome, my friend, here in this forum where you develop your knowledge and money from Bitcoin. As for other sites that earn you in Bitcoin, there are taps such as the Free Bitcoin faucet

Congratulations for joining Cryptotalk, so far this is the best forum I have experienced as you can learn a lot from more experienced and knowledgeable members, get some answers to questions that you may have, share your own thoughts and experiences and at the same time earn satoshi and tokens while reading, replying and giving good reputation to post and replies helpful to you. I don’t think anyone had suggested a better site so far, so best focus on this forum and make the most of your learning and eaning experience. Good Luck!

• +1 2

It is good to have an opportunity to learn and earn by writing on this forum, I hope to see good topics for reading and learning here, as for me I don't know another forum that pays for writing other than CryptoTalk.

In my opinion I think your decision that joining here in this forum or participating here is a good decision because there forum helps you a lot not only because you can earn here some money or token but also you will learn a lot here about cryptocurrency and there is a lot of members here that can give you an advice of what problem you will encounter on you journey here. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 11/3/2020 at 4:25 PM, Cryptic said:

All of the forums that I know, this forum is best and newbie friendly forum, what I mean is even you are just a newbie in cryptospace you could still earn and learn here unlike the other forum that you need first to be well-known about any crypto related stuff, because they strict and will criticized you when you made something wrong. If you still want to find other forum like this, I will suggest the Bitcointalk, but there you need first to rank up for you to also gain high income, and they didn't pay the post you made but instead you need to join in campaign for you to earn money.

Yes my friends. Before joining this platform I have been learning related to the Crypto currency and also the trading from many social media sites like the Instagram , YouTube and Facebook videos. Then I joined  this platform of earning.and it's a best decision made by me.

I think joining cryptotalk is one of the best decisions that I jave made in my life. Because of this forum I am exposed and now open the new possibilities and opportunities in the digital world. But it's always up to you on how you will use cryptotalk to make an income and grow as a person.

First welcome on this forum,  thats your best decision and also i think we all are luckiest persons by joinning this forum. Exchanging our ideas, share experience, latest news of cryptography all things were discussing here through high quality posts so new bies and other members gain enough knowledge through this forum and also do post and earn bitcoin. So this forum is an open source of earns and learns. So thats your one of the best choice ever. 

Edited by gbfisher

BetFury                                                   

Joining cryptotalk forum can never be a mistake to anay one but rather it's a best opportunity to be here because there are many benefits like gaining free knowledge about crypto,trading and earning it through publications and many special offers therefore, we must be happy for being in this great forum and work hard while observing forum rules.

Definitely you are in good community. Here anyone nit only earn a big amount but also get a lot of knowledge about crypto world. And will be able to do crypto trading. 

• +2 1