What is your opinion on Minex from Yobit? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Reyba

What is your opinion on Minex from Yobit?

Hello there, I'd like to know if you have any opinions on Minex and the Virtual Mining options that are available on Yobit. What your experience has been? Do you trust this kind of systems? Would yo try any? Thanks for your contribution!

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 4
  • +5 1

in my own submission its the best thing that is every to happen and we need to check and use it, am really working as hard to get my minex trading sphere and am hoping it does work well for me and trying as hard for something that is going to help me am really trying as hard to get this one, and I am hoping by the end of next week I have my own

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

Thats a fact and the truth is we need to work as hard and put together the right perspective that we need to follow the  best idea that we are able to follow I thin minex is a brilliant idea that is really good and we need it , we need it and am sure that am getting minex at all cost

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1
  • +3 1

Certainly, mining is the most profitable and most difficult work in the field of working in cryptocurrencies, but for me I have not tried it, as I am a master student and my time is only allowed to work as an investor or as a trader, but I certainly have confidence in mining on the yobit platform

7 minutes ago, Captin said:

Certainly, mining is the most profitable and most difficult work in the field of working in cryptocurrencies, but for me I have not tried it, as I am a master student and my time is only allowed to work as an investor or as a trader, but I certainly have confidence in mining on the yobit platform

Dear @Captin If you are a master student, an investor and trader will be ideal for you mining on the Yobit platform. Because every day you will collect Minex and then you can trade them. Is true that Minex every day down, but if we use it for trading is really more profitable.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think its one of the most important thing we have today we have to work as hard and we are able to really be sure to work and be sure that we able to follow certain strategies that work well for us so we need today to see what happens in the end we need to build up a certain proliferal that works well , so today I think we should all enter into minex I think its one of the greatest idea Yobit has come with 

• -1 1
  • +4 1

In fact, I did not try it, but I heard about it a lot and I think it has a wide response, it is good as a steady income, the good thing is that the yobit platform is reliable and you can work on it if you want to.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, tienda said:

Dear @Captin If you are a master student, an investor and trader will be ideal for you mining on the Yobit platform. Because every day you will collect Minex and then you can trade them. Is true that Minex every day down, but if we use it for trading is really more profitable.

Yes if we use the earned minex from virtual mining at yobit in our tradings it can be profitable but only to those with ideas on how to invest therefore, what i  think now is minex needs to be listed in other exchanges perhaps it's price will pick up,what's your suggestion on this one.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

This is simple,  if people will going on to buy miners the price will keep going on and same if buyers of miners goes down then definitely price of minex will be dropped. 

The users who get miners early, now they are getting profit. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I have not yet started trading in minex. But most users on the section are of the view that it is really profitable and most users to definitely try it out in order to gain good income. right now I am really focusing on Bitcoins and talk tokens. maybe after the hype for these coins are over I would be able to shift to minex and try out its possibilities in making income.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

The Vmining was good at first glance, but then minex token price starts to drop drastically and hence the ROI period is getting further and further away. Now yobit had imposed a new requirement called yopower wherein you have to power up your miner on a monthly basis using yo token at a rate of 10% of your miner price otherwise your miner will not be able to mine the tokens as promised. At the current minex price and yo token price, this payment will take up half of the token you mined for the month hence the original 2 - 3 months that we thought we can get ROI is now maybe a year or so if we are lucky depending on how minex price will be in next few months. Though I believe it is still a profitable investment, the continuous changing to terms gives doubt if this investment scheme by yobit is feasible long term or still experimental hence it is difficult to refer this to other investors as of the moment. Still hoping that yobit will reconsider their yopower strategy and deliver to investors as per the initially terms

• +1 1
  • +2 1

57 minutes ago, Ryken8 said:

Now yobit had imposed a new requirement called yopower wherein you have to power up your miner on a monthly basis using yo token at a rate of 10% of your miner price otherwise your miner will not be able to mine the tokens as promised.

I haven't heard of this new development. However, I do see, that there was no coins mined today. I m hoping to get the money out, and the reward seems to be the only way out, but with so many participants it seems hardly likely.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 10/30/2020 at 6:48 PM, George10 said:

Yes if we use the earned minex from virtual mining at yobit in our tradings it can be profitable but only to those with ideas on how to invest therefore, what i  think now is minex needs to be listed in other exchanges perhaps it's price will pick up,what's your suggestion on this one.

@George10 your advice notable because now a time  minex coin continuesly dropping his price, and i think minex trading at 1500 sat are less then, maybe in future price drops even more in this situation if yobit listed this coin in any other good reputation exchange,

then that impact definitely effect this coin prices and minex coin miners also received good rewards.

• +1 1
  • +2 3

the vmining on yobit is something unbelievable because its legit and offer very high profits monthly, I've seen users who have posted their earnings and I'm really anxious to invest on the vmining sector. yobit is really something else

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In my opinion mining is the best way to earn but I have not enough knowledge that how to deals with it. I am learning in this time about the features if the mining. So plz tells me any other information about the mining so that I will start mining. Thanks for the topic.

• -2 1

Hello dear colleagues, an interesting way to invest in yovit, one of the many that there are, I personally am currently studying it to invest in minex
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

• +1 1
  • +3 1

15 hours ago, Honny143 said:

@George10 your advice notable because now a time  minex coin continuesly dropping his price, and i think minex trading at 1500 sat are less then, maybe in future price drops even more in this situation if yobit listed this coin in any other good reputation exchange,

then that impact definitely effect this coin prices and minex coin miners also received good rewards.

@Honny143 I have read many comments here in this post also I received many messages in Gmail also I see in telegram about minex coin but I don't know about that I will be really thankful if anyone explain it in easy words because I received many messages so it is better to know about this..

• +3 1
  • +4 1

On 10/30/2020 at 1:04 AM, Reyba said:

Hello there, I'd like to know if you have any opinions on Minex and the Virtual Mining options that are available on Yobit. What your experience has been? Do you trust this kind of systems? Would yo try any? Thanks for your contribution!

It is really hard to talk about MINEX for now according to its moves, what we were think has become different according to MINEX price. Maybe MINEX will recover and give hope to investors again!

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

1 hour ago, Mark wood said:

@Honny143 I have read many comments here in this post also I received many messages in Gmail also I see in telegram about minex coin but I don't know about that I will be really thankful if anyone explain it in easy words because I received many messages so it is better to know about this..

Well  @Mark wood  exactly I don't know very well but as per as my little knowledge I think this v-mining plan as like cloud mining, where who don't afford mining expensive they buy some mining plans and partners in that mining,

now yobit launch this mining and I heard this is one time investment plan, means once invest funds and earn profit daily according the minex coin price,

iam not sure how many days this plan runs but now so many investors interested to buy this plan.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

5 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

It is really hard to talk about MINEX for now according to its moves, what we were think has become different according to MINEX price. Maybe MINEX will recover and give hope to investors again!

@Calvinpriva  i have a lil bit confusion about the virtual mining of yobit.. As we know when we buy a planning of virtual mining then it become permanent but my question is wont the yobit authorities will give back the amount to the minor buyer when this feature will be closed.. Again why someone need to invest 200 usd to get daily 4 usd..  Do you know any benefits about vmining..                  

• +3 2

23 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Calvinpriva  i have a lil bit confusion about the virtual mining of yobit.. As we know when we buy a planning of virtual mining then it become permanent but my question is wont the yobit authorities will give back the amount to the minor buyer when this feature will be closed.. Again why someone need to invest 200 usd to get daily 4 usd..  Do you know any benefits about vmining..                  

Brother @Dorjoy12 first of all, I'm not investing in the Vmining because I was late and there was good opportunity to earn profit in the beginning. I don't know much about Vmining, but you can check me PM if you need more discussion about Vmining.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

3 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

Brother @Dorjoy12 first of all, I'm not investing in the Vmining because I was late and there was good opportunity to earn profit in the beginning. I don't know much about Vmining, but you can check me PM if you need more discussion about Vmining.

@Calvinpriva did you see the recent update of vmining.. They increase the profit 2x daily.. I dont know the main reason why yobit authorities take this step but i am expecting that they made this becuase of trade talk token..  I am also planning to buy one vmining if i able to sell my talk in a good rate.. What about you at this moments?           

• -1 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

did you see the recent update of vmining.. They increase the profit 2x daily..

Sure! @Dorjoy12 They increased the Vmining profit, a lot of members will buy after selling their Talk tokens. But is very hard to advice someone about this, if its profitable and you can afford it just buy bro. I'm still not interested 😅 I like to chase profit on the market moves.

• +3 2

11 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Sure! @Dorjoy12 They increased the Vmining profit, a lot of members will buy after selling their Talk tokens. But is very hard to advice someone about this, if its profitable and you can afford it just buy bro. I'm still not interested 😅 I like to chase profit on the market moves.

@Calvinpriva as today is the last day of vmining contest 10 btc  so as soon as trade of talk token will start many member will purchase planning which will give them a chance to win any Prize.. While the new rule of vmining will give new minor  2x profit than old minor.. So i think many member will use this opportunity to buy vmining planning..         

• +2 2