BetFury bounty pays too slow for you? You can mine it and it's easy! - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

BetFury bounty pays too slow for you? You can mine it and it's easy!

bf_970x90.png

There's currently on going BetFury bounty in this forum paying with BFG tokens

and just by staking them in the site, they will start to give you daily dividends in BTC, TRX, BTT, SUN and USDT.

You can either enter to the signature bounty where you can get weekly payments in BFD,

OR you can just gamble in there and get BFG very fast. Either way you'll need a BetFury account

I just personally made 3k of BFG really fast/cheap in an hour and i wasn't even really yet trying.

What ever option you choose, this one expires pretty quickly and i tell you why:

Just like in bitcoin mining block rewards decreases in stages, in Betfury the token mining cost rises in stages. 
And you might want to get in early. Because for every 100 000 000 mined BFG tokens, mining prices increases,

so it's better to get in fast while the mining is cheap.

There are currently 2 different BFD tokens you can mine in Betfury and those are

BFG(BTC) that you can get by gambling with BTC

BFG(TRX) that you can get by gambling with TRX

After you mine those tokens, you just keep getting daily dividends for every token you mined.

Here are some current estimations for how much you make with 100k BFG :

image.thumb.png.621de45632cf3c0a8822be21f89f6bf0.png

image.thumb.png.7be5e80e24b7300d392f88ab2bb657b4.png

I am in a hurry to get back in playing so i'll try to wrap this up, but basically what i found out is that you can mine

same amount of BFG no matter what's your multiplier is.

You just have to play.

So if you aren't interested in the gambling aspect, you can do the math that statistically you will only lose 5% of the bets with this setup.

You won't be winning much either but if you are in this site for BFG, you might not want to.

image.png.417bf958170175a472eba365baf58770.pngle.

(By putting this setup on automatic mode you are basically making a mining machine inside the site that mines you BFD.)

I was past customer of Earnbet because they had a similar mining system, in earnbet, i got in too late, and it was already too expensive to mine

But this place is next level!

The amount of free stuff, bonuses cashbacks and offers they have is mind blowing, 

and i really can't get into all of that, go take a look at yourself.

And there are live roulette and poker tables for heavens sake!.

That's it, i am back to making my 100k BFG (at least).

Please use my referral: 

https://betfury.io/?r=5dc878c045f449243dff5404

That's it. Good luck.

Edited by rekter
changed the ticker to correct one

@rekter

Can you share here your "math"?

100 bets, 95 bets win, 5 bets lose:

95*3% (1.03)= 285

5*100 (stake)= 500

I try too with martingale system which again you must to increase your stake a lot to recover lose from previous bet, and what will be if you have 2 lose bets in a row?

You did not share your "math" just that 5% is lose bets, if you want to share ok because this does not make sense.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 3/16/2021 at 2:59 PM, BullRunBit said:

@rekter

Can you share here your "math"?

100 bets, 95 bets win, 5 bets lose:

95*3% (1.03)= 285

5*100 (stake)= 500

I try too with martingale system which again you must to increase your stake a lot to recover lose from previous bet, and what will be if you have 2 lose bets in a row?

You did not share your "math" just that 5% is lose bets, if you want to share ok because this does not make sense.

Yeah, i didn't pay attention. Current house edge on dice edge is 1.99%. I need to revisit my math at some point. I am currently busy trading and don't have much time to browse this forum.

Edited by rekter
  • +1 1

7 minutes ago, rekter said:

Yeah, i didn't pay attention. Current house edge on dice edge is 1.99%. I need to revisit my math at some point. I am currently busy trading and don't have much time to browse this forum.

I tested some strategy too on BetFury, but you must to have higher budget.

And of course if you are there just for wager or to make profit too, but anyhow you must to have higher budget.

Good thing is that you can choose few coins, for example TRX, BNB, BTT, SUN.

And one more thing, it would be good to share too balance when you start, increase bets on lose roll etc. (details).

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Honestly dear I don't have any idea about this mining system.But through your topic I gain a lot of information through comments section.I think this can be beneficial and useful for us now and in future.