Tips on how to create a quality post. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Tips on how to create a quality post.

22 minutes ago, Kashif saeed said:

Thanks it was informative  post.I'm newbies b

,but i know little bit about to creats a quality base post.It must be simple ,easy wording ,brief information and trending topic.

It's a pleasure having your contribution around and welcome to cryptotalk forum ounce again it's good to hear that you are learning a few,don't worry the more time and effort you put to this forum, the more  your knowledge will increase therefore, take your time while observing forum rules thanks and wish you best of lucky.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Thankyou for your useful post. It made much more clear. Am starting to cope up with the updates. Am also aware enough to not get banned 😊.

S.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

11 hours ago, Gladyxoxo said:

Thankyou for your useful post. It made much more clear. Am starting to cope up with the updates. Am also aware enough to not get banned 😊.

S.

As long as you do what is right by following forum rules and make quality posts,you don't need to worry about being banned good lucky mate.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +4 1

friend, thanks for these tips they are very useful so that when publishing a post I will try to remember what I read to qui in this post.

• +1 1

Dear friend! You can make your post effective if you are asking the question according to the rules of this forum and also according to the interest of the members. Post should be meaningful and informative for the members. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1

Thank you for this two information in order to publish useful topics in this forum that respect the applicable laws, but I think that with time you will become bored and you will not be able to apply these steps because it will be your only concern to complete 20 topics per day. In short, it becomes a daily routine. This is my opinion.

• +1 4

9 hours ago, mohamedpc1 said:

Thank you for this two information in order to publish useful topics in this forum that respect the applicable laws, but I think that with time you will become bored and you will not be able to apply these steps because it will be your only concern to complete 20 topics per day. In short, it becomes a daily routine. This is my opinion.

Our concern should not only be of completing 20 maximum posts per day so that we can earn but we must also be concerned about what we are posting because it should be quality while as informative to other members and corresponding to the rules of the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Such a Relaxing post that provides good insights and advice to the users on health create really amazing topics. Thank you for sharing this with us. It is posts like these that motivates users like us to create good quality post. This true that we should not create topic for the sake of creating topic, a topic should be born from within us and it should include the users perspectives and insights regarding that topic. This each user would be able to better formulate a topic and its title.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I think the main issue about here is that the knowledge that a user has been able to gather to post in a specific thread. This kind of part is actually vital because this is where the user is getting assessed on how much legitimate the posts that the user would have in the threads which is also part of the factors to consider in judging a quality post. The knowledge of the certain user is actually enough to say that the post they would be creating would have quality because of how much information and details they would going to put in their post.

• +3 1

As rightly said in this post, whenever you feel like creating a topic it is necessary that the use follow these steps in order to calm their mind. Only then useful topics with good and accurate titles can be created that can be really useful for the users as well as the platform. Your efforts and work would really be reflected on your post. I will also try my level best to create such good quality post.

On 10/28/2020 at 4:15 PM, George10 said:

Today I just want to discuss few tips that will help you to always come up with the best post whenever you are making publications,make sure to go through and exercise on these tips I have shared below and I know they might not be the best but they will help you, take your time.

Well done. These tips will help beginners to make good posts, it's good to guide them so that the forum can always have constructive posts. Though there will be mistakes in the beginning, but slowly they will know everything about the forum if we keep supporting them like this.

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Thanks for this topic my friend. Whenever if you want to craete a post or topic the it is necessary that you must follow the laws and rules applied by the moderaters of this forum. Because useless and unhelpful posts and topics is not allowed at this forum. If we have good knowledge and skills about the cryptotalk then we create good post easily. Nif done Wells then we received good reputation and respect from all the members. It will gave us confidence to work again of this kind. And if our post is not good and useless the no doubt we can receive negative reputation from the users.

13 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Well done. These tips will help beginners to make good posts, it's good to guide them so that the forum can always have constructive posts. Though there will be mistakes in the beginning, but slowly they will know everything about the forum if we keep supporting them like this.

Sure mate beginners need our support in their early stages in this forum to guide and lead them in the right path,by doing this I believe we will help them make it here as their survival depends on us and we are the ones to shape them into good post writers of tomorrow by correcting them on their errors as well.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Excellent, your tips are really helpful for creating unqiue post or topic for newbies as well all members. Then also should follow the rules or guidelines of cryptotalk when you make a post. Collect more data or verfied data for your post makes a postive impact for reputation and good working and also your topic or post whould be place in related section. These are healthy points for right working. Thanks..... 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, George10 said:

Sure mate beginners need our support in their early stages in this forum to guide and lead them in the right path,by doing this I believe we will help them make it here as their survival depends on us and we are the ones to shape them into good post writers of tomorrow by correcting them on their errors as well.

@George10 yes many expert members help us alot I really appreciate them for their help for making such quality posts and I have get great information from you I read your posts sometimes for the purpose of getting more knowledge because it is essential here..

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes your most is very useful to make good possts but i like your first point for making a good post your mind should be relax if your mind is relax then you make informative and good post which attracts  the peoples

Thank you brother for your valuable information that would make every member to create a meaningful post and which would be great helpful to other members in this forum and this tips are really good for creating a unique post.

Okay I have been here for a while and I know the things I have done right and what I have done wrong so this are some of those things that I know either I have made it wrong or right.

1. Dot post when your mind is not clear, the truth is , you will not make the right decision, you will put up the wrong post and that is not good.

2. Dont start a thread if you are not good with it, you will write the wrong information.

3. dont use any language that is not understandable.

4. When starting a thread make sure that you are able to back it with information, the wright information that is very important.

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Thanks for this post. It will help many beginners to survive in this forum with getting banned. You are right, If we want to do any post we should first search about it and then when we are writing it, our mind should be clear to do good post.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Sanjana321 said:

Thank you brother for your valuable information that would make every member to create a meaningful post and which would be great helpful to other members in this forum and this tips are really good for creating a unique post.

@Sanjana321  making useful topics/ posts not big deal we need confidence and work honestly on this forum,.then everyone should made useful publication,

but unfortunately on this forum some beginniers thinks its only earning forum so they post useless publication, but if we suggests them right direction then maybe they also made useful publication, and those publication should helpful this forum.

Edited by Honny143
  • +1 1
  • +3 2

I think this is a very good post and the best thing today we need to work as hard and put together the right effort for it, we need to really keep on doing the right thing out side there, so today we need to value everything, the ride work that works for us is to make sure that we register everything

• +1 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, Honny143 said:

unfortunately on this forum some beginniers thinks its only earning forum so they post useless publication, but if we suggests them right direction then maybe they also made useful publication, and those publication should helpful this forum.

@Honny143   those beginner who think cryptotalk forum is for earning then you can be sure that they cant last much time in our forum because having aim of earning money surely lead them to do spam in our forum.. And you know well no spammer allowed in our forum.. So without any doubt they will catch up sooner or later.. But its our duty to work here properly..               

• +2 1
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143   those beginner who think cryptotalk forum is for earning then you can be sure that they cant last much time in our forum because having aim of earning money surely lead them to do spam in our forum.. And you know well no spammer allowed in our forum.. So without any doubt they will catch up sooner or later.. But its our duty to work here properly..               

@Dorjoy12 I got it your point and agree also but we only work properly not enough, if any member made useless content publication then advice proper way it's also our duty I know you know this point,

but if any one member change his way and work properly on this forum then its really great achievement for us, 

unfortunately if they can't understand our point then  everyone knows spammers not stay longer on this forum.

• +2 2
  • +3 3

28 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

if any member made useless content publication then advice proper way it's also our duty I know you know this point,

@Honny143 yah we can be like this for a while but if we see members often break down forum rule then we have nothing to do as its their duty to memorized forum rule in beginner time..  When we joined in this forum then we have been reading the forum rule first and still some time do so for our safety..  All members need to understand this 😁            

• +3 1