Tips on how to create a quality post. - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Tips on how to create a quality post.

This is an excellent article. The importance of having high-quality posts and topics on this platform cannot be overstated. The title of new subjects, in my opinion, is the most important of all because it is what inspires people to look at your topic or not.

thanks dear for your tips and i am agree with your all tips because it is very important that when we create the content our mind should be fresh and clean from every tension so that new ideas will come in our mind and we will able to write useful and informative content for our pots and before publishing we must be make sure it would be according to the rules and regulations of this forum

i hope you all are doing really well and  hope you all are fine and enjoying your healthy life First of all welcome to all of you on this platform with good wishes first of all i want to tell you dear i am really thankful to you for this useful post your information is very useful for me and all beginners

Thank you, my friend, you really like to benefit others and you have provided us with this valuable information and we are waiting for the rest. Thank you again

Hello dear, the first time you gain knowledge about the cryptocurrency and then understand the topic and the truth is that we need to read really widely, but writing seems very easy and we will really lose ourselves in several ways so we worked hard to make sure that we are able to organize good content that is very important for each  Someone who works here, and this is one of the main achievements. Thank you very much

Appreciate you for these two pieces of information in order to publish valuable discussions in this forum that adhere to the relevant rules, but I believe you will become bored with time and will be unable to apply these measures because completing 20 topics per day will be your only concern. In other words, it becomes a regular ritual. This is my point of view.

321 Sanjana Making useful topics/posts isn't a big deal; we just need trust and honesty on this platform. Then everybody should publish something useful. 

However, some newcomers on this forum believe it is just a money-making forum, so they post useless publications; however, if we point them in the right direction, they will produce useful publications, which will benefit this forum.

Creating a good topic needs a deep search in cryptocurrencies to discover new information that has not been previously presented in the forum, if you do not do so, your topic will be duplicated and will not receive much support.

Thank you very much for this useful topic. Really, it is a good way to communicate ideas. It seems that you took a lot of effort, patience, and time to reach this method of publishing.
Your instructions are clear and very helpful to me, and I will follow them when creating my posts.
The goal should not be to earn money, otherwise, the member will not find a topic really useful.

Thank you, my friend, for these valuable advice on placing good publications and posts within the newly coded forum. Creating a wonderful topic with all the meaning of the word “wonderful” meaning dear. You must read all the rules in general in this field, and you and I publish everything that is useful. Of course, abide by the rules of the forum Mainly, that dear, all you have to do is publish all that is useful, strange and not repeated in general in this forum earlier, and therefore you will definitely get a gain by you. I have two operations, which are the modern work and the bitcoin in general.

Quality of posts depends on your knowledge. Having a lot of knowledge causes you understand the people's problem or question very well. this will help you to commutate with them in better way and solve their problems easily. Thus you can make more useful posts than any other.

Thank you, my friend, but I have a question for you. When I think about a certain topic, I am surprised that it has been published here a long time ago. All topics have been talked about. I have discussed a lot and will not give up, but is there any solution to this crowding in topics? Thanks

Thank you, my friend, and I hope that one day I will reach this level of posts and topics. I am working hard to complete the first task and move on to other tasks. I hope that I have a lot of useful information so I can accomplish such a useful topic.

Really cool ... Thank you very much
The first question a person asks when entering the forum is how to post a post
It is very useful advice that we always need for new people

In fact, we need to increase knowledge about cryptocurrencies, but nevertheless I think that I have benefited from your post. It is clear that you wrote it carefully. Thank you for the useful advice. I wish success to you and everyone.

Thank you very much for this information I agree with you by using these steps looking forward for quality post. It encourage to beginners like me by the help of seniors we make good post thanks for supporting us

I am a beginner so I must read a huge number of publications and comments for a long time until I absorb well rules and topics and then I can add a handy publication for the rest of the members

Good knowledge and adequate information is the secret behind good publications

I just really wanted to know this because I'm newbie. It is the start of my learning and i wanna make it great. And yes i red so many comments about this post that help me so much. 

I hope, i will learn much more here and get the answers of my all questions. 

All thanks and gratitude to you, my friend, for these tips that provide members with the benefit to reach writing meaningful and high-quality topics that fall under the forum rules and to avoid deletion, so that everyone will achieve their goals and the forum will get important and useful topics that are far from repetition, and all this is done by searching the forum and commitment By rules.

Thank you, my friend, for this important information so that we can benefit from it to create new and useful topics for the forum and members, gain a good reputation, gain new followers, and win cryptocurrencies. I wish you success and success.