Tips on how to create a quality post. - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Tips on how to create a quality post.

Thank you, my friend, for these helpful tips for us as I do this when I create a post on this forum and this requires that we be ready to create an interesting title and post that contains a new topic that has not been discussed before.

Whereas, we can use the search engine to make sure that we introduce a new topic and present it in a simple and understandable way for everyone away from complexity.

• +3 1

My dear friend, I thank you for your useful participation, and I will use this advice in writing my first post, which will be when I have a lot of experience in this field.

• +3 1

welcome my friend
Thank you for this useful information to everyone, especially new members
And in terms of expertise and research provided
Which will really give them a better knowledge
When we create a post, of course, we have to have a lot of information and knowledge and also do the research, to create a useful and high-quality post as well, which attracts other members to us and also makes us reputable.

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend, for these five points. They are very useful. Yes, we must always search for a topic that is useful. The taste is valuable so that we can give something new to members on this topic and our topic or participation is not deleted

• +2 1

If you want to post good quality topics then you must have good knowledge about the topic you are creating.  But you have to post some topics that are different and unique from others so that everyone benefits from seeing your post...

In order to create a distinctive topic. You have to excel at your thinking too in order to be creative on a new topic. You must research all topics in order to have fun and extract new ideas.

Thanks mate for providing these guidelines. It is important because if we create good posts then we get good profit. These are good guidelines for creating good posts. I suggest that we should search a great and then create a post.

Dear friend, thank you very much for this valuable information, this topic is very useful to all members and greatly helps to improve and create valuable topics and get a positive reputation

• +2 1

Hello dear
When writing a good post, you should be inspired to think about cryptocurrencies and have content that is rich, informative, and easy to understand so that the reader is attracted and understood.
 When posting a blog, you should focus on your business so that you don't make mistakes
In order to bring the good reputation from everyone
Good luck

• +4 1

Thank you very much for these tips. It is good to help new members know the path to success by providing you with information about how to create topics and paying attention not to repetition and to be topics of interest and contain the useful thing, that the topic of cryptocurrencies is a science in itself. Everyone should know that and get a lot of information. about him

Hello my friend, thank you for this information and useful advice. This information is very excellent to motivate me to create a post or topic about encryption from my thoughts. We must respect all the forum rules to gain the respect of the moderators, as they guide us to the right path in this forum

Hello my friend, first of all, you have to choose new ideas for your topics that are useful and not repeated to ensure everyone's participation with it and achieve a good reputation among others in the forum

Yes dear you are right I agree with you thank you for sharing this kind of information I learn a lot from your post as I begginer in this forum I am happy to read this post 

Thanx

• +2 1

Of course, dear, we, as beginners, have to clear our minds, trust in ourselves, work hard and read well in order to obtain information, and thus we can create a good and useful topic for the forum that earns a good reputation

On 3/22/2021 at 9:21 PM, wilson2 said:

Dear thanks for the tips and I am very thankful for the old members who helped me and I am very excited to get the digital knowledge at this platform. 

You are most well come what matters here is to be supportive towards one another in terms of sharing knowledge and newbies are always my favourite to assist cause I know it's a bit difficult to understand crypto knowledge at the beginning.

Learners who think that cryptocurrency forum is for earning money then you can be sure that they will not spend much time in our forum because they have to spam in our forum for the purpose of making money. We really need to continue doing the right thing. Everything needs value, we can easily start reading all the other posts and new ones and create useful posts by ignoring the rules of most creative posts.

Thank you for your helping post and your suggestion. I am also following rules in this forum. I got it your point and agree also but we only work properly not enough. we need to work as hard and put together the right effort for it, we need to really keep on doing the right thing out side there.

On 10/28/2020 at 6:15 PM, George10 said:

1603887996469.png.b46e5aac10c6408136db8faf95ff556f.png

I first welcome you all to cryptotalk the great forum for cryptocurrence knowledge discussions and many more,please be comfortable and feel free.

Today I just want to discuss few tips that will help you to always come up with the best post whenever you are making publications,make sure to go through and exercise on these tips I have shared below and I know they might not be the best but they will help you, take your time.

Whenever you want to make a post always follow the tips given below;

1. Clear your mind from all sorts of obstructions.

2.Take your time don't be in a harry.

3. Think of what tittle you will give to your post and do research over it right here in the forum,if it exist already don't use it but think of another one again to avoid creating duplicate posts that goes against forum rules.

4. Ounce you find a topic with a good tittle not yet discussed here you can roughly sketch it on a piece of paper or anywhere else and come up with great points that should also gain the interest of other members to view out there contributions.

5. After that you are ready to write and publish your quality topic in the forum.

THAT'S ALL I HAD FOR TODAY, HAPPY POSTING MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL..💙

Thanks it really helpful for newbies .I have learnt a lot form your post .It's increase my knowledge .It's a wonderful information .Thank your for sharing such information among us .

Firstly I welcome you dear mate @George10. You are doing your job well and guide people in better ways. I hope you will continue your work. If we first do a practice on a rough page and then choose good quality content then we can provide better things to the forum. @Honny143 and @Dorjoy12 well explained dear. 

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Jograd said:

The best way to create a quality post is to do researching and be consistent on it. For me, I am surviving in this forum because I'm always do research before posting topics here and also being consistent is also the key for me to be updated about on happenings in crypto currency. That's for me, be consistent on what you're doing in crypto currency will lead you to your goal.

Well, getting some information online is good but we need to be careful with that in terms of plagiarism because when you read the rules here in this forum, Plagiarism is one of it. Before you make a post, make sure that the information that you get online is totally paraphrased and put some credits on it to be valid.

Thanks for your idea on how to create a quality posts. Creating a quality posts or topics is very important in this forum, because you will gain positive reputation and you will succeed in the forum. 

14 hours ago, Amir khan said:

well explained dear

@Amir khan if you have the ability to find out which content is  useful then ofcourse  you should do so mate because some member do not able to catch out the right topic which is enough useful.. But what they do is choice out duplicate topic which get deleted later .

• +4 1

thanks a lot for sharing your tips this lips are there value variable for me I will welcome this trips and I think I will be able to on money because I'm a newbie and just start working on your information will guide me in very attentive and legal way

• +3 1

I think there all member are trying to make a good post but your suggestion are also very good we should follow them because moderators are very strict in this and the Want good quality work and if we want to stop Our Post by deleting we have to make a good post.

• +2 1

12 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Amir khan if you have the ability to find out which content is  useful then ofcourse  you should do so mate because some member do not able to catch out the right topic which is enough useful.. But what they do is choice out duplicate topic which get deleted later .

I agree with you dear we saw many times that people were creating topics that are already exist and not have much importance. So we should try to put some different things to guide people.