Tips on how to create a quality post. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Tips on how to create a quality post.

This really a wonderful article,in order to make a quality post we have to keep yourself in others shoes and think of what the members will like to ask or have doubt about,then you come up with a topic that will help and guide them,also settle down and write your post gently not in hurry to prevent spelling mistakes

It is a very good platform, you first need to work hard to create a post on it, you create a thoughtful topic so that people can benefit from your topic and then they will give you reputations. You always create a good topic with open mind so that people can read your topic   and increase knowledge .

Hello my friend . We thank you for a good clarification. This underscores the importance of forum rules and guides members to engage in meaningful and constructive sharing. This increases access to and investment of good knowledge to expand the dissemination of information in an effective manner.

Creating a gpod topic is like writing an academic paper in school however the difference is that here.we need to connect it from the business regarding cryptocurrency and.bitcoins and trading. There are lots of topic already posted here but that does not mean we cannot create a good one too. Maybe we should be aware of what is happening around the business and think of something that woul really catch people's attention.

I think you're okay. Thank you for writing this tip to write meaningful posts. Must write absolutely a meaningful and useful post.We should create new issues that have information about something. So research your issue then write it, discuss your friends and collect knowledge about your subject then upload it here.

Dear sir, you have asked a very good question that when we post something, how should it be music, first of all, you should follow the rules and regulations when you will get the idea that you have to do like a topic and which everyday  When you follow the regulations every day, then you will get an idea how to work in any management 

• +1 1

Your given tips are best and helping for creation of topic. I also want to add some are that topic should be unique and understandable for every one. It should be in simple English because many members are here don't know much about english because of different local languages.

• +1 1

On 12/30/2020 at 9:32 AM, Ahmad N Ahmad said:

A quality post from me as a beginner I will say is a post which give more meaning,  understanding and that will draw the attention of every member to like and rate with a good result. Am also happy to read and understand from different post in this forum I prey to abide by all the tip highlighted from the members thanks.

@Ahmad N AhmadYou are absolutely right mate. A quality post must be meaningful and useful and most importantly must be relating to that topic. A quality post must be a post that members read to gain and add to their knowledge on cryptocurrency and life .

• +1 1

Creating a quality and standard topics, posts that will be considered valuable and most relevant to members and the forum at large it means that member must be good in making research, spending in the forum reading numerous posts for understanding and to also prevent him from posting similar posts or topic.

Through searching will enable him come up with interesting crypto information to impact and enlighten members in the forum 

Hello dear everyone Yes your most is very useful to make good possts but i like your first point for making a good post only then useful topics with good and accurate titles can be created that can be really useful for the users as well as the platform and those publication should helpful this forum.💖🌹

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Leen108 said:

Absolutely right about that, firstly if we are talking about good members, they must follow the rules and respect them. The rules are established and clear at the beginning of each section of what is allowed and what is forbidden, such as multiple accounts, copying and pasting, and it is preferable to take your time and look at the forum in its entirety and understand the best way to work.

@Leen108 Yes mate. You are right friend. Before we consider someone to be a good member on the forum, the person must be able to have understand the guidelines guiding this forum to create a quality post and must be obeying the rules in making his posts. Thank you.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and knowledge to us my dear respective senior sir. I will do so as you say and will get a good reputation here .

• +1 1

I think If members especially the new members can follow this tips on how to create a post in the forum, they would easily be guided because most members in this forum still don't know or have idea on how to do that ,that's why they avoid making post in the forum

• +1 1

Thanks bro for sharing this useful and informative post, I have been very helpful with this, I will create a post by keeping these tips simple from the ignorant. Thanks again!

• +1 1

Much obliged to you mate for this subject, since it will truly help a lot of individuals from the discussion generally the apprentice's since they are new here and they should be guided to try not to been disregard the gathering rules and guidelines.

Thank you so much for this precious knowledge. You are totally right we should follow these all rules for submition of best post. 

I follow these all rules and try to made usefull and informative post .

Again thanks seniors😇

Thank you my friend for your welcome as I am also on learning stage. It is going my 3rd week and I have learned a lot of knowledge about Cryptocurrency, trading, and also about this forum. You have written down all the basic points that should be adopted by all the members of this forum. It can help you to stay here for a long time. 

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

In order to create a good post, you must first get a good knowledge of it and think  a lot about it. We can get maximum reputation from good post . So we should write a good post so that we have not to face any problem and we would be able to receive the full payment .

• Useful or interesting 1

First of all, you have to take care that the post that you are creating does not already exist, but after that any post you create is creative and successful for the rest of the members. Whatever your posts are, the rules of the forum should be recorded and it should contain information and knowledge for the rest of the people. 

• +1 1

You have really done a good analysis with this post to the members on how to go about it to have a good quality posts. All the mentioned points are very important to have a quality post that won't violate the forum rules and regulations. Thank you for this mate.

• +1 1

Fo the quality  post you should Follow the rules of the forum.Write an informative  and creative posts.Do not copy other members' posts, write your own post. Write posts that are informative for other members and have a post on positive aspect...

If we want to make the quality of the posts than we should have to focus only at the one thing that is the quality not of the quantity. Because there are many of the Users that focus only on the Quantity not on the Quality.

You have asked a great question that how you can improve your post, for that it is important that you post from positive manchester and quality truck. Secondly, when you do any work according to the fire rules and regulations, then it is your advantage that the kingroot is present for everything as well, when you work according to it, you can stick it comfortably by talking. 

I think your post must be informative and valuable according

to the rules of this website .

And must have according to interest of all members on this platform 

and everyone must be relate with your post & topics 

Thanks my friend for the advice ..
 And I like to say that every post that is useful to members will return you money
Therefore, I recommend that all posts discuss useful ideas and information
If the opinion agrees with me, please support me with a heart
Thanks