Should you focus on your goal? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mohamedpc1

Should you focus on your goal?

I started crypto talk profile to learn and to teach other people but the truth is I really dont know what happened because most of my threads would be deleted but I think I was making mistakes so I have focussed into answering questions so its really important for me to really be sure to understand everything perfectly

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 10
  • +2 7
  • +3 3
  • +4 5
  • +5 4

Yes you should be focussed so work as hard and make sure that you are trying to make sure that what you are doing the work to which you are able to really focus everything we need to really put up a good chance to which everything is working for it, the truth is we need to work as hard and be sure we are able to know what are the goals that are able to make us be able to understand everything in the right moment

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 5
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

We should be focused on ourself. And also help the others who needs help. Whatever new information you are getting, dont hesitate to pass it on to others. The forums here are necessary and they come with responsbilities as not to get banned or break any rules. Feel free to post some valid posts. Stay away from scams. These are few goals you need.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

We all here gaining knowledge no doubt the platform is designed with highly efficient way to engage with users and rules for users so that they can work earn and gain their out come in a better way

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 3

Everyone should to focus on his own goal. Never waste your time.Everyone wants not Only earn from this site but also gain knowledge about this forum 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

We are here for the sake of profit. This is true, but we do not deny that we learned a lot from the forum. I think it's okay for a person to set a goal to work towards. So we can continue.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

The prime goal of most users in the platform is definitely the money received from this platform. But as responsible members of this platform it is really essential that we stay committed to our responsibilities in this platform whether it should be content creation for information sharing to different users in this platform. This way movie would be able to to fulfill the main goal behind the formation of this platform.

I also agree with you @mohamedpc1. in order to become a successful member in this platform it is highly necessary that we work hard to words achievement of a goals which can be depicted in terms of forum goals. this platform is a vast ocean of knowledge from which the users can gain a lot. This knowledge can in turn be put into practice in order to create quality post with the purpose of earning income.

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

Yes off course we should focus on our goals and objectives.we don't waste our time in useless activities. Just focus on your goals.set your goals and destination and start hard work to achieve that goals.to manage your time make a proper time table and should do every job on time.self determination and consistency can reached you comfortably on your destination.

• +1 2
  • +2 3

The truth is the most important thing today is to keep on working as hard and make sure that there is something that is going to work for you try as hard and make sure that you are able to follow a certain goal that will work for you its one of the best ways to really be sure about the working principle of every kind we need to put up something perfect that works for us well

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

This topic is good for everyone to reflect on. our main focus must be the growth we will have when learning everything that exists in this forum, because with knowledge we can profit, but without knowledge it is difficult for you to win. Money is important, but seeking knowledge to improve and grow is even better. It's just bringing the two together and working hard to ensure what you want.

Dear mate if you want to successful in your life you must have to focus on your goal.Its mendatory.  Without proper focus in any kind of work you cant finished it properly.  So you have to be confident and focus your goal.Thank you.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 10/28/2020 at 12:53 PM, Irungu said:

I started crypto talk profile to learn and to teach other people but the truth is I really dont know what happened because most of my threads would be deleted but I think I was making mistakes so I have focussed into answering questions so its really important for me to really be sure to understand everything perfectly

Yes, dear colleague, I am of the same opinion. I started in this great forum called cryptotalk to instruct myself in this great world of cryptocurrencies, but the truth is that I feel very comfortable with so much information that this great and of course its rewards provide us.
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

Always we must not allow easy in our goal. Because difficulties are what make you stronger in order to raise the challenge and rise again, as he says, a blow that does not kill you increases you strength. So try with all your will to work hard in order to achieve your goal.

• +1 1
  • +2 4

Every one has some goals they want to archive in life therefore, I also believe even in this forum we have different goals and many wants to gain more income here while some wants more knowledge and in my point of view I think it's better to stay focused and have one goal that will help you reach that far and we must wish this forum to continue benefiting us and live long.

• +1 2
  • +2 5
  • +3 2

Yes,I should focous my own goal.

but i allso help the other man who

needs helps.not only we earn money

from this site but also we gain some

knowledge fourm this site.

• -2 1
  • +2 1

Of course Yes, you have to focus on your own goal and not someone else's goal. Your own success defines the kind of hardworking and wisdom you applied to your struggle of life. Dont be distracted by what others are doing or saying, focus on yourself and your own aim. Be creative in your own sense of humour, others should be looking up to your own positive content and results.

Be advantageous to others and to the forum entirely. Your goal is your achievement and it belongs to you not anybody's own. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

Yes everyone has different different words but gold means in what we want and what we required so that we are doing hard work but I think don't do hard work do smart work to achieve it because if we will do smart work that is very easy to achieve that aim so think big get big so your dream must be big so we can achieve a big thing...

• +2 2
  • +3 2

Yes, we should always focus on our goal, if we want o to achieve something or to become successful then set your goal and organize some process that you have to ake before you reach that achievement. If you don't have a goal then it would be hard for you to achieve something because you don't know what should be the one to pursue. 

We are here mainly for 2 reasons, they are to earn knowledge and to earn money by working here. So your aim should be to make good quality contents to achieve high reputation and skills in posting, this will help you to avoid deletion of posts and you will able to earn maximum out of this platform. Always ensure that you make posts after proper research and studies, so you will be able to make reliable and relevant posts. So other users will recognise your posts and  you will recieve good reputation points. 

• +2 1

When I started here on crypto talk, my very focused goal is to earn money. But as time passed by, the knowledge I gained helped me a lot that money ain't the only focused goal I ever have since it also paves the way for me to become successful.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes focus on your goals and make your own way .. we are here to gain or spread knowledge what we have or what we seek. This platform is quite simply designed with specific rules to earn and know about the modern world. Bro focus own your goal nd male your achievement what you want . There is a huge knowledge in this place.

I am a beginner in the field of cryptocurrency and I can say that the Crypto Talk forum is a good opportunity for me to start .. I get paid by writing and experience by reading ..