Should you focus on your goal? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mohamedpc1

Should you focus on your goal?

If we really want to achieve our goal then we should focus on it. We must do everything just to reach it, I know it will be hard and it will take a lot of time but the important thing is we should always open our mind for new knowledge while we are on our way on achieving our goal because that's how we will grow.

I think this is a mandatory rule because if you jump from goal to goal, it is unlikely that you will give your best in every case, so you must focus on making sure that there is profit and you are a professional in your business, then you can switch to other things when you have the upper hand

We should be focused and we should also help others out when in need of advise and also when we have important information that would help we should not hesitate to share it

Working in any field of trading requires us to make a lot of effort, set a specific goal and try to reach it, for example if we want to profit from trading we must learn many things such as the ability to analyze market data and choose the best currencies to trade to reach our ultimate goal, which is good earning from trading and this The same applies to other areas as well

I joined cryptotalk to resolve my financial troubles. One of my friends told be that by this forum you can earn money and i joine it but after joining this wonderful and remarkable platform i realized that it provides more than just money. I have learned many things about cryptocurrency and crypto world also i am learning many techniques. My goal is to become the most contributing member and yes i should focus on my goal.

Yeah! All the people of the world should focus their goal and I also focus to my goal and the people go a head smoothly and never look the people's who say bad things to you by you can't make succes to your goal 

• -5 1

We must have concentration if we are to reach our goal. We also need to work hard to reach our goals. It is not right to reach the goal without completing any work. If we work hard, we will succeed.

Yes i am very focused to my goals , i want to work and learn more from thus forum and also want to earn to live a satisfied life . I have two requirements to learn and to earn . This forum.is providing both of it . So i am very lucky to be the part of this forum.

Hello my friend, for me as a really beginner, Cryptotalk is a safe currency trading site and differs from other sites in that it helps to ensure your money from theft and confirms its credibility in addition to the rules it contains that help forum users gain knowledge and share topics within the proposed idea and on the one hand Other, Yobit is a great platform to gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies and make money at the same time

You are right mate.We can be higher person if our knowledge is strong and make unique post on this cryptoworld.At first we have to believe in ourselve.Then make post by maintaining the rules and guidelines of this forum.Thus we can reach our goals.

• +4 1

Obviously i focused on my goal. To shine in life obviously a person should focus on his goal. And this platform help us to gain knowledge.      

Yes i am focusing my goals as well. I want to mantain my reputation good so i always post good and useful information. And i also enhance my writing skills. I am learning and earning at the same time.

• +2 1

You are right my friend . When I start this forum I don't have more knowledge and experience about this forum . But when I start posting i get more knowledge about crypto currency exchange and investment and trading  with the contents and other peoples posts . We earn money and get knowledge  here easily .

Yes, of course. Because you can't succeed if you focus on the goal. I agree with you on this. Of course you have to post with a focus on work and create a good topic. Content should be made keeping in view each subject. Their goal is to succeed. Thank you for discussing this.

• +3 1

Yes, when I started working on cryptocurrencies, my goal was that I could share my knowledge with friends as well as more money in less time, my focus is now on main goal also.

• +3 1

Well, one of the most important problem that Leeds to failure in what ever we do in life is lack focus. While I say so is that once you are not focus on your life endeavors, you will end up having faild results. So my advice to everyone on this platform is to be focus in what so ever we do on this platform. Once we focus, we will end up having a positive result such as been paid and when we are not, reverse is the case. Thanks

• +2 1
  • +3 1

In my opinion, even if the biggest motive for most of us in this forum is the financial one, but this does not prevent us from being interested in helping others, communicating with them and gaining knowledge.

• +3 1

Yes, you should focus on your goal and not waste time and also gain knowledge about this forum, and it is good for a person to set a goal to work for, so try to work hard to achieve your goal

The forum is very nice developed  to pays it members and for the members to  earn we must be patient if we want to arxhive our goals 

• +2 1

Of course.A goal gives a person hope and inspiration in life.Without a goal one dont known what to do in life and he becomes lazy and bourdon to thers.So a goal is must to became a successful man in this short life.

Yeah you are right.i think every man has a goal .To reach the goal everybody needs to work hard.so j really appreciate your post .We need take some challenge and also take some risk to reach the goal

We should be paying attention here because if we can do something with love here, we can do a lot. If we can do something good from here, we can do a lot faster.  If we can do it, we will be able to come up with a lot of ideas

Yes it is very necessary to focus on your goal that's why you have to dedicate your time and put more strength hard work to make good posts with good content and it is important for us to learn and gain more knowledge here in this forum so is very important to focus on your goal

Yes it is very important no doubt should focus on your goal without focusing on your goal you will never achieve your aim so make a goal and to achieve it we should work hard with passion and consistency you should never give up it till success if you want to be a successful person in your life never choose short way of success because short ways never give you a permanent success only you should have to choose which give you permanent success show always your focus on your Gol you will be successful.

• +2 1

Here we are picking knowledge and experience from one another .

I am also focusing on my gaol . We are not earning money from this site but also we are getting knowledge from this forum.So we should work will all our will to achieve our goals. Good luck ! 🙃

• +2 1