Should you focus on your goal? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mohamedpc1

Should you focus on your goal?

To be honest the only significant thing that has motivated me to stay here in the platform is its streams of information. Though I loved to get payment for my valid publications from the forum, but more than that learning new things is extremely important, and as being a career focused persona I am always interested in learning creative things and developing my career and skills from the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

for sure my friend ,any one want to get his dream and goal ,he should work very hard and does not give up ,in this forum all our topic should be useful and we should help each other to get our goals 

• +1 1

One of the most important goals of this forum is to educate people about the importance that cryptocurrencies have acquired around the world, and that is why when they provide money they provide it in cryptocurrencies, this, of course, is in addition to the general information that we get from the discussions that take place here.

Yes the forum is a wonderful platform to earn and to learn about cryptocurrency as well.Amd its good to set a goal for ourselves and then work hard to achieve it.If we set a goal them we can focus on it and can give our 100% to achieve it.We should never loose hope and should try again and again until we succeed and have achieved what we want to.Good Luck!

• +2 1

sure you need to foucs in your goal.

If you don't have a goal ,It's like fighting for nothing.

and you need to reach to this goal and win in this fighting.

Good Luck for All and Have a Nice Day !

Of course you must adhere to goal because it is the basis of success. Honestly I was also come here for earning but trust me knowledge is very essential we are all looking for it.

• +1 1

Always focus on your goals and be sure to take everything working perfectly and in the end this is really important to challenge everything in such an amazing system that is important to value what would be the right side to it , we have to really keep on going and be sure to build in the perfect strategy that is easy to what is happening there is everything working and putting up the right thing and going, nothing is much more important than that going and building a system right that is very important to it

I liked this platform very much. I have many goals. First, the goal is to gain knowledge, gain information, gain a good income, and learn English as well.

Hello friends, my goal or aim in the first place when I joined this forum was to earn money each day, but after I joined the forum, my decision changed from earning to learning more about crypto currency.

I have done my first goal of giveing free 100 posts and  i was also making 20 posts per day so my next goal is to collect many talk tokens and sell them with a heavy worth.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

There is nothing wrong with asking or learning ... But do not put your time on easy-to-answer questions ... Focus on your goal ... I hope that we will all become one of the distinguished members of this forum ... everyone wins here ... to persevere towards the front

• +5 1

It really is the basis for the satisfaction of the success you want to achieve as well as the strategy and planning of how to carry out as well as implement ideas and put attitude and win as well as doing things and striving to the maximum so you will find the results you expect

Yes, why not, it is very important to focus on the goal, if we do not focus on our goal, we will never succeed in life. I think everyone comes here to make money, but that's not enough, our goal should not be just to make money. This platform is the best, it gives us the opportunity to make money, gain knowledge, learn a lot and share our experiences to help others. That should be our goal, if we do our job with that goal, I think we can get the most out of it. And one day we will get our top position here.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes, everyone should focus on their goal, and try to achieve it by overcoming any obstacle or difficulty, in life nothing is easy, only with faith and perseverance things are achieved ...

For me I should focus on a goal that I've planned for a long time, because if you'll be giving up fot your planned goals and thinking of another goal you'll fail. 

• +2 1

If there is a goal and determination . Working hard is essential and sure . Because you will work hard to achieve  goal day by day you will be working to see you get to your determination 

You should focus yourself first.then helps others who need help.if you get a information never hasitation to pass through other's.its a goal of my life to successful life in business and and carrier.i beleave in this forum everyone have different goal thanks to this site who provide us a platform.

It is obviously a decent thing to dedicate to the objectives, it is a pleasant thing to have objectives and battle for it both in vocation and business climate and in private life.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

To be focus one has to be dedicated to his or her work in other to achieve his or goals in life, not to be thinking I want to be this I want to be that, it only when one work hard an get great achievement we call goal, please let we all give what is required of us. To achieve our dear goals

Ofcourse! This is the basic thing that should be followed in the whole life. You will have your destination only by focusing and remaining consistent to your goals. You will get the reward for your attention and for your consistency towards your aims. All you need to do is to stay focused.

My friend we can gain many things by using this platform. But one thing you should remember that if you do your topics and replies in very efficient and useful way and answer the question very precisely with the information that is required then you can get complete usefulness of this forum.

When I was using this forum very first time I did some post which were a little bit irrelevant with the topic and they were deleted. Then I realised that I should reply the topic very precisely and efficiently and now I am getting very benefit of this.

Edited by Zeeehussain

to focus on your goals  you should have them first. one should know what he or she wants from this forum and what do they intend to accomplish. for me this is my first experience in the crypto currency world and like any other member I seek to gain money and some experience, plus it is a good chance to see people's different perspectives about topics. 

• +2 1

I am newbie here

Yes it's right this forum is designed very nice rules and regulations we have to work hard pay attention the gaol of majority is to get money from this forum but some wants to get knowledge about trading and get information about this forum that's why everyone should focus on his goal and work hard for achieving them

• +5 1

You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business. We should focus on reaching the goal. It is not possible to complete a task without focusing on it. Success depends on focus. All work with our attention Have to. Only then can we succeed.

• +2 1