VMining from Yobit, is it good for beginners? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Reyba

VMining from Yobit, is it good for beginners?

Hey you all! Im proposing this topic because some weeks ago I decided to invest in the Minex micro miner that offers Yobit and Im no that sure it was a good decision. I wanted to know if you guys have tried Virtual Mining in Yobit or maybe other plataforms, what your experience has been and if you recommend this kind of tools to acumulate capital. Thank you very much! 

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 4
  • +2 5
  • +3 2

VMining as a new project, it is good and excellent in the long term, it means you must have an idea that you will make a profit after the passage of time and not quickly because the project is developed every time to become better

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

In all honesty, it is wonderful, the Yopit, it is very good and useful for beginners, it helps them in learning and profit with comfortable rules and rules.

• +3 1

Investment is something that all users would want to in involve their self's into, as it gets you to relaxed than while some interest are adding up on your investment, vminning is one of many as it's efficient on the rates it delivers on users, a beginner can try it

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I think this is an interesting topic to be discussed and look into.  this  will be an avenue for both cryptotalk users and cryptotalk to earn more. If this Is introduced it will be a Nice thing for both parties. This is a very good suggestion 

• +1 1

Hola, todavía no he comprobado Yobit Mining, espero poder recaudar dinero pronto. Creo que puede ser una buena opción tener un ingreso pasivo, aunque las ganancias dependen del precio de BTC, si BTC sube la gente venderá su MINEX, entonces ganarían menos y tomaría más días recuperar la inversión inicial. 

Edited by velasco19
  • -3 1
  • +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

On 10/28/2020 at 2:05 AM, Reyba said:

Hey you all! Im proposing this topic because some weeks ago I decided to invest in the Minex micro miner that offers Yobit and Im no that sure it was a good decision. I wanted to know if you guys have tried Virtual Mining in Yobit or maybe other plataforms, what your experience has been and if you recommend this kind of tools to acumulate capital. Thank you very much! 

Virtual mining offered by yobit exchange is a great way to generate some income in minex tokens  and it can be more profitable when minex price goes up therefore, owning a virtual miner there it's a good idea.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

To tell you the truth, I do not know a lot about it, But the things that I heard about Vmining is you can earn a good amount of money but not so fast it takes time. What I mean is wining through Vmining will be with long terms but if you can be patient so you will be satisfied later.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I really dont try this new mining in yobit exchange because the minimum to buy an mining plan is very high for me and also for beginners too it's 0.01 bitcoin about 140 dollars with the price now,and the price of minex is about 0.25 cent ,now if you have earn from forum you can put your earning in the vmining it's really good 

• +1 1

I personally think Vmining is slightly on the expensive side because you have to get a miner which is also really costly. But learning wise I think the beginners can know a lot about prophet making and trading through the experience that they get from the platform. Right now I am focusing on this particular platform and if any user have time and efforts for another platform as well they could go for it definitely.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I have never try this because i joined this forum one week ago but i have little bit awareness about this if you have capability to invest then you have to do this because you can earn good profit from here i never tried this because it us so exoensive 

• +1 1

I think that mining is profitable for the members who entered it once, because now they have taken back their money and they are making profits now. I think its price is very high, in addition to that you must buy the tag every month and this is very expensive.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

There is something you should know about the platforms that mine for you for a special price. You are offered a percentage that will give you according to the amount you invested, not what you will get from that coin that you mined. Even if the currency price drops, the platform will pay you the percentage that was given to you. That is the matter, and if you are thinking about investing, it is better for you to do so as this is a great opportunity in front of you

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

In fact, I have not tried any type of mining. I am now relying on trade slightly and the money I earn from the crypto forum, but I will think about it and can join you in mining on Yobit

I've gotten several emails from yobit about the VMining project, but I'm really completely unfamiliar with it and haven't tried it, but it looks like an excellent project in the long run.

• +1 1

On 10/27/2020 at 9:05 PM, Reyba said:

I think it was a good investment since yobit is a safe and respected platform and I do not think it ends in a scam, instead I do not recommend investing in other miners since they end up being scam

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The truth is that I have not tried this type of mining because it is a new project and it may be slow to profit from it. However, I think it is good for beginners as they get profit and interest without the need to work and learn.

• +2 1

On 11/3/2020 at 5:17 PM, Thekingcallme said:

VMining as a new project, it is good and excellent in the long term, it means you must have an idea that you will make a profit after the passage of time and not quickly because the project is developed every time to become better

Yes, dear colleague, I agree with you VMining that it is for beginners and any other user since it is a good way of investment but we must take into account as the colleague comments, the gains do not come quickly, it is in the long term
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

If you want to investment yiubit is the best forum  from earning aspect.also save.the yobit is wondwrf it is very udeful for beginners.you have to follow the rules.youbit is great project.

Vmining is good and new project of yobit exchange.And I think the way exchange support is working on vmining it will be successful.Beginners should invest on miro minner.It will be helpful.

I think it is a good project at the moment and you can make money by mining in yobit in the long run. In order for you to know that there are risks, it is possible that the value of the currency that Yobit gives to the miners will suddenly decrease.

• +2 2

I have read here some post regarding the VMining and according to the user of Mining that VMining is only profitable for those who have invested in the start, now it will only waste of money to invest in it.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.