Easy way to find topic where you haven't participated... - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Easy way to find topic where you haven't participated...

Dear members with this topic I will show you many tips on this forum about how to avoid the multiple participation in the same topic where you have already posted in. 

We go step by step you need just follow these steps and you can configure your Cryptotalk account:

1- First

image.png.f8027ff76b12acda60b2664e03754235.png

2- Second in this page you can expand to show the content talking about...

image.thumb.png.fb209f02417e8727ea0af06cc6d11958.png

I think with this topic will facilitate task for you to find topic where you haven't already participated! 

Enjoy and don't forget your rate! :classic_wink:

Edited by tienda
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thanks friend for this post I personally did not know this feature,
We always need similar posts, especially for currently joined members.

• +3 1

Each new member should really know this way.. learning how to use this forum well is important for the beginners and even the experts! there are many members don't even know how to find unread posts till now so thanks for your alert.. also there are many other ways so i suggest you to share some of your experiences of working here with us..

• +2 1
  • +3 1

5 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

Each new member should really know this way.. learning how to use this forum well is important for the beginners and even the experts! there are many members don't even know how to find unread posts till now so thanks for your alert.. also there are many other ways so i suggest you to share some of your experiences of working here with us..

@MuhammadSh Yes I face post like this there are many members who don't know unread post and it is also true that there are lots of post about unread post then why they do a mistake of doing duplicate comments we have to work on that and learn about that because it is an essential to learn otherwise it cause warning points..

• +3 1

The first option you have created is just so helpful. I never knew such a feature existed. These times of the completing like 900 post I am finding it really difficult to find Android contents. Thanks to this post now I would be able to to identify more Android content using this feature. Looking forward to more such helpful topics.

• +3 1

Thank you very much, I am new to this forum and many times I found topics that I had already commented on. With this you have helped me to avoid breaking the rules in case of any mistake of mine.

Edited by velasco19
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Thank you. I did not know this because it is difficult in this forum to remember the topics that you participated in, so you find yourself commenting on the same topic more than once. This is the human mind. Thank you again.

• +3 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Hello, friends, I wanted to alert you all about my recent experience with an airdrop group named @Airdrop_Fam. Initially, everything seemed legitimate. They requested an advance payment for their services, which I thought was standard procedure. However, the situation took a turn for the worse when they began demanding additional funds to publish a post. When I resisted their sudden and unexpected demand, communication came to an abrupt halt; they completely ignored my messages. The person behind this scheme is the admin of the group, known as @Airdrop_FAM_Admin. At first, this individual appears cooperative and friendly, but don't be deceived – it's all a facade to extort more money from you. Please, I urge everyone to be cautious and steer clear of @Airdrop_Fam. The group is a sham, filled with no genuine participants. The admin is a charlatan through and through. Don't let yourself be their next victim! Stay safe and always do thorough research before engaging with such groups
    • Як не крути, держава всеодно захоче накласти лапу на вашу діяльність, це просто покищо питання часу!
    • Снижение комиссий и увеличение прибыли: Как Bitmore изменяет игру Высокие банковские комиссии давно являются проблемой для многих предпринимателей. В Bitmore мы стремимся к минимизации ваших расходов на финансовые операции. Убедитесь лично, воспользуйтесь услугами перевода денег между странами, или оплаты счетов.
    • Lower fees and higher profits: How Bitmore is changing the game High bank fees have long been a problem for many entrepreneurs. At Bitmore, we're committed to minimizing your financial transaction costs. See for yourself, use our cross-country money transfer or bill payment services.
    • Обмен в несколько кликов!!! О нас: Сервис на рынке появился  недавно, но наша команда с опытом в сфере обменов больше 5-ти лет, готова предоставить клиенту максимально быстрый и качественный обмен. Наши операторы консультируют клиента на всех этапах сделки. Возможны быстрые обмены с Банковских карт, QIWI, Юмани на Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, LiteCoin и другие криптовалюты и обратно. Так же предусмотрена работа с обменами вида Криптовалюта-Криптовалюта. Для клиентов предусмотрено: - Выгодные условия для обмена; - Реферальная программа ; - Программа лояльности для новых клиентов  Оставляйте заявки, обращайтесь в чат и совершайте обмены на выгодных условиях! На данном этапе время работы обменного сервиса с 10:00 до 22:00 по МСК. Наши контакты: eMail: https://admin@ebucks.fi  - для сотрудничества https://support@ebucks.fi   - поддержка, вопросы по обменам Telegram: https://t.me/ebuckssup (@ebuckssup) добавляйтесь только по ссылке. Возможны дубли мошенников. Чат на сайте: https://ebucks.fi/ru
    • Актуальные курсы на 29.03   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 0.7 за $. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.   За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉 в телеграм  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Дорогие наши клиенты! Предлагаем выгодные обмены в Тайланде. Вы можете купить Тайские Баты по самому выгодному курсу.   НАШИ ПРЕИМУЩЕСТВА: Анонимность и безопасность Отсутствие скрытых платежей и комиссий Среднее время обработки заявки 5 минут Работаем 24/7   КОНТАКТЫ Чат с оператором: EX.ATM24.PRO Телефон: +66 918464597 Телеграм: https://t.me/atm24pr
    • Приветствуем наших клиентов! Предлагаем Вам выгодно купить Биткоин.   Обменник криптовалют Imperial.exchange предлагает выгодный курс и оперативно проводит обмен. Профессиональная работа службы поддержки.   Наши контакты:Почта: support@imperial.exchangeTelegram: https://t.me/imperialexchange_admСайт: https://imperial.exchange/
    • Майнер криптовалюты Hut 8 Corp опубликовал отчет о своих результатах за последние шесть месяцев. Согласно пресс-релизу компании , Hut 8 увеличила выручку до $60,6 млн за шесть месяцев, закончившихся 31 декабря 2023 года. Основные показатели финансовой отчетности Hut 8 включают увеличение выручки на 32% и значительное увеличение чистой прибыли до $6,2 млн по сравнению с к предыдущему чистому убытку. Стоимость майнинга биткойнов ( BTC ) составила 18 815 долларов США, и за этот период компания добыла 1244 биткойна. Стоимость энергии Hut 8 за МВтч составила 44,52 доллара США, что отражает эффективность управления затратами на электроэнергию. Биткойн укрепляет активы Hut 8 Сила баланса компании очевидна в ее активах в биткойнах : по состоянию на 31 декабря 2023 года 9 195 биткойнов оценивались примерно в 388,1 миллиона долларов. Эта база активов обеспечивает Hut 8 значительную рыночную стоимость и потенциал для будущих доходов. Биткойн демонстрирует устойчивый рост с начала года после того, как спотовые биткойн- ETF в США привлекли в биткойн институциональных и розничных инвесторов. С начала года первая и до сих пор лидирующая криптовалюта в мире подорожала на 60%, а в начале марта BTC обновил свой исторический максимум, поднявшись выше $70 000. Кроме того, рыночная капитализация Биткойна превысила 1,4 триллиона долларов, что сделало самую ценную криптовалюту восьмым по величине активом в мире, обогнав серебро.
    • Здравствуйте!  Предлагаем Вам сделать выгодный обмен Ethereum ETH на Альфа Банк Рубли. Гарантируем профессиональную поддержку на всех этапах обмена.  Минимальное время на любой обмен.   Наша почта: support@01bit.proСсылка на сервис: https://01bit.pro/