Which app do you use to get update on your crypto asset? - Page 3 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Which app do you use to get update on your crypto asset?

I'm using Blockfolio and Coinmarket app in my phone to get notification about price updates and check coins chart.    

22 hours ago, hmind said:

I use a coin market cap and pivot application. So as not to miss the issue of updates, news, and everything about crypto currencies.

The alert abilities on Blockfolio. If you are having issues across multiple apps, they may be able to troubleshoot and assist you. Admins available at telegram.blockfolio.com

I am using "The crypto app" app of android  It's contains widget that display live price of any cryptocurrency coin which you like.

Your app is good.Even if I didn't use it.But I heard about Site.But I think binance is the best for any exchange.I think this is the best time for crypto trading.I said this because I tried it.I'll tell you how to use binance.

4 hours ago, Sakib said:

Your app is good.Even if I didn't use it.But I heard about Site.But I think binance is the best for any exchange.I think this is the best time for crypto trading.I said this because I tried it.I'll tell you how to use binance.

Yep. You may use exchange app too! Since it is real time in updating prices , it is good to know that binance already have that, blockfolio is good. You may see many exchanges and their coins you may see the chart also even 3years ago in that app.

Blockfolio app is the best app I used to monitor altcoins price. The app is very good without any flaws and easy to connect among other exchanges

i am using coinbase mobile app trust wallet and other have some good wallet to hold any coin and other crypto  asset. must be install this type appliaction and hold your crypto asset... and never waste your asset from there.... so becarefull to hokd yoyr asset.....

On 12/6/2019 at 4:51 PM, CryptoJony said:

I'm using Blockfolio and Coinmarket app in my phone to get notification about price updates and check coins chart.    

We are the same im also checking the price of the coin through blockfolio and coinmarketcap this is the best duo app if you want to get a real price action.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Some people have been bounty hunters for a long time (e.g, for the past 2 or3 years) and till now, they are still on the act of hunting for more altcoins.It is true that the reward hunters now get is so small compared to what was obtainable 2 to 3 years ago, I don't use any app to get update about market analysis. I have an yobit account. I do exchange and trade here. I am not too old to experience that, but this give me an idea to go on a search for it. To find my own that I can trust.

Mostly I use coinmarketcap for updates one of the best website or app it shows all the Listed coins and also shows market also

On 11/11/2019 at 8:50 PM, soupster said:

I don't use crypto specific apps often. I use Telegram. its a chat app but it has many channels related to crypto and also many many bots. 

Actually Telegram is a good platform to share knowledge about cryptocurrencies. It's true that knowledge of many people in a group  helps you learn with much ease. 

But as you know everything in the world have pros and cons. There are also some cons of using the telegram grous and investment bots. Lots of scammers are there with keeping their mouth open. They may show you eye catching investment deals like doubing your amount in 24 hours,10X your investment but they won't return any thing at last. So be careful before you invest anything in it. 

At the end we can say that telegram may be a good option for being updated with different news but you should try to be safe from investments there. 

I use binance app long time. This app secure fast transaction and update and exchange top cryptocurrency coin and also staking bonus provide.

There are so many mobile apps for keep your crypto funds safely. But very little apps are very famous for keep secure your funds. I use blockchain mobile app for keep safe my funds. you can use exchange sites mobile apps like binance.com to keep your funds secure.

I use the coinmarketcap and the coin news app then why I ask that the btc trading then you will be trading in the markets what you doing in this trade I mean it's good to join this

Right now I only use the desktop app, most of them don't use mobile apps, maybe it's the trend next time, but when it is more popular and more secure I will use it.

I know Crypto is a true site. So it will be very easy to get an update. I can get this update from any website. We do not have to face any problem to get this update.

I am currently using telegram for  now this app helps me to  have information about airdrops and bounty and a my experience using the app i have some little earnings  of cryptocurrency but for  i am focus on this site maximizing my time here earning while posting i am happy if this site will have their own app for mobile phones so it will become much easier for the members to access there account anytime anywhere by having mobile app.

On 10/5/2019 at 2:50 PM, Consignee said:

I am using blockfolio for a long time. Which app do you use to get notification, price update on your holding. To me, blockfolio is very much effective, please share which app you do use. May be I will also try using that app if I get extra benefit over blockfolio.

I'm going to share with you guys the wonderful tricks on how I get update about crypto assets, I don't have much time to download an app and waiting for update concerning the crypto asset, as you can see, when browsing through the internet with a particular browser like chrome, you will get update about crypto assets but you can only get update about crypto assets when you are browsing a topic related to crypto asset 

Binaance is so far the best app i used for getting update on my crypto asset, u can check your balance and everything pretty easy through this application.

actually I don't use any apps for my crypto asset because I don't feel like using it because I have all-time access to my wallets and exchanger site.