Which app do you use to get update on your crypto asset? - Page 12 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Which app do you use to get update on your crypto asset?

there are numerous people on this usafor the many packages for a great worthwhile application thru cryptocurrencies. cryptocurrencies assist and additional suitable performance a day basis market watch and evaluation and marketplace factor of view excellent. I am a thrilling cryptocurrency.

Actually, I use the Coinbase app to update Crypto.Because updating with the Coinbase app is very easy and in this app you can find all Cryptocurrency price updates.when you download the application they keep you updated by letting you see the news of the price of the Cryptos. I feel very secure in this kind of wallet.

Through crypto browsing app I used this for mining and other works this is more and more implantation for in my future good earnings plans so that in trading must haven't specific outlet.

Thank you for referring your application to update with the cryptocurrency news. I wasn't used any application or sites for news because I didn't know anything before yesterday. I was introduced to this world yesterday. I wi try your application to be touch with the news of cryptocurrency.

Well, initially I am using the website version of coinbase or coinmarketcap to get update, but recently I changed to using binance or Luno, though Luno has limited number of cryptocurrecies, but there daily update is really good.

With high levels of security in the binance app you are one of the best applications to store crypto currency, HitBTC is also a great application to save your crypto currency. I think so  

Binance app is one of the best app to store your crypto currency safe and secure. I'm using this app and this is much better than others . This is safe secure.

You can store your crypto currency on this.

As I do not need the exact rates all the trains because I am not a frequent a trader that is why I only use my personal wallet to have an eye on the investments I have.

Dear I am not using the block folio but I am thinking that I use this app for the update of the crypto assets because ei am using the telegram signals to hear any update about the crypto currency but that one is risky. Now I will use the block folio.

Thankyou so much for asking this question in google or in play stor many app in whic we update our crpyto assest but some app is fake so we care about this matter.

On 10/5/2019 at 6:50 PM, Consignee said:

I am using blockfolio for a long time. Which app do you use to get notification, price update on your holding. To me, blockfolio is very much effective, please share which app you do use. May be I will also try using that app if I get extra benefit over blockfolio.

Thank you dude for sharing your information and experience I just know and use binance app which is very much effective in storing and trading cryptocurrencies so you can try this too

• +2 1

I actually use websites such as Yobit. I feel it's more comfortable and easy to reach and catch up with everything at one click. But i'll never lost the chance to try a recommend app soon.

• +3 1

Till now, I do not use any app, mainly because I'm still now in this domain, secondly, I'm new in all this new world, the cryptocurrency world, I hope all expert friends here help us.