Which app do you use to get update on your crypto asset? - Page 4 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Which app do you use to get update on your crypto asset?

On 2/1/2020 at 2:03 PM, Leali said:

HitBTC is a great app for saving your crypto currency, a great app for saving you crypto currency with high level of security.

Thanks alot i downloaded the application was good. and the fees is acceptable. 

but should have more coins inside.

I instead use a telegram group which tend on giving Crypto related news then on the assets price, I kook unto binance and yobit, 

Yeah my freind I also used a portfolio and trader tab several years ago, but now I don't use it anymore because now exchange has developed an application to make trading easier via mobile. 

Everything indicates that we could be before the altcoin season trend continues .explore other means through which you  can earn more and fill your portable 

I use this app too. I get a lot of info from the exchanges and my phone k ows me well enough now that it automatically updates me. I'm always wary of any news though as there's so much mis info. Every app has to be biased in some way. 

On 1/1/2020 at 11:49 PM, Upright said:

I use multiple apps on that, such as

Coiness

Pivot

Since they give news, price graphs

And so much more. But I prefare the pivot app on my crypto asset news and the pivot is still improving

Is pivot voin in an exchange or something ? I used before the application and i dont knoq how to use the coins until now... can you tell please?

I track prices and currencies by searching on Google as well as through my Bitcoin wallet

There are a lot of applications that we can track the prices of digital currencies

We need to continue to monitor the price

Currently I don't use any mobile app to get news and update about cryptocurrencies, but currently I only use cryptotalk forum to get all informations about cryptocurrencies

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

For me, I use trading veiw app and tab trader app the two is very good to monitor the prices and give alerts when the price reaches to the alert point

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

I've never used any app before, it looks great
Over 5 million users make Blockfolio the most reliable platform to stay in touch with the encrypted ecosystem
Support for more than 8,000 cryptocurrencies and key chain assets on more than 300 exchanges means that the latest prices, market data, team updates and news are always at your fingertips.

2 hours ago, arifin1 said:

Binance may be so the way one of the best instances that I put to use in becoming redesign regarding my best crypto house, you will test your balance together with all the things extremely painless through the job application.

if only doing finance, you can't check other coins. can only update coins that are in binary exchange. Unless you only want to see updates on the value of your assets.

The name of Limbo is that you can make some money. Installs you. Your post is very nice .I did not come to you in the comments because I will share with you an app that you can make some money with a small app

All mentioned apps are good, but for me am using coinmarketcap for giving me crypto informations through my mobile phone, though there are many good apps but i only use that one in crypto prices.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I don't use an mobile application because it just eat the space of my phone, besides, I just have low specs mobile phone so I usually use my laptop. I always use website but I just read that berminal is a good app.

This is no specific application design for bitcoin and digital currency updates. So you have to use the website and other previous resources you have been using. 

I have been preferring google built in news app. There, I have adjusted crypto as my choice. There is another functions on chrome mobile browser. You can adjust news preference from there too. I have been also getting news on chrome too.

For me, I do not use any application that relies on this forum and on the bitcoin tallk forum to know all the new things. If I want to know the price of the currency, I can see it from inside the wallet.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have been making use of regularly Coinmarketcap to be able to view every coin and also by the end still left people shit money which includes CMC. I will be not enthusiastic about any one of people money or perhaps value information.

I am using a portfolio, I am satisfied with it and have no intention of looking for other mobile apps, nor do I know any good mobile apps to update assets. I trust my portfolio

I don't used specific apps. I just scroll down the web and look for news,i also check it using coingecko and coinmarketcap and twitter just to read some news and see the price.