Dogecoin is a good choice to hold - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sunnynguyen

Dogecoin is a good choice to hold

dogecoin is one of the currencies that came from scratch, I do not think that it will be a good currency for suspension, a currency that tries to remain stable in price, there will be large purchases and its value will not rise ..

Dear friend @Imrana943 @Mianxohaib @Ammur Pagli is a good currency and that is what makes it attractive and desirable, but when it comes to long-term investment I don't think the price of dogecoin will rise much. Because I say this because if you look at the supply of this coin it is unlimited and therefore there is no half case that will reduce supply and drive the curve of supply demand. Thank you. 

You have to hold dogecion for long time۔other wise you don't make any profit from there۔price of dogecion is too much low۔as it takes a long time and the most important thing is that the invest box۔doesn't have the plan to hold dogecion but today the price of dogecion has been increased۔

I am surprised to see the rise in price of Dogecoin as it is increased by 500% almost recently regardless of it's high available supply. It is a good news for all those who invested in Dogecoin and it become possible due to a business firm that is supporting Dogecoin.

Dear friend, Dujkin is a common currency. The level is constantly increasing. Currently there is a lot of demand. The Dujkin currency price continues to volatility. However, you can buy the Dujkin currency and keep them at a lower price by understanding time. When its price is rising in the market. It is possible to make a great profit by selling it next.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Well my dear friend, I saw a lot of people collect this currency and store it in the hope that its price will rise and reach a high level .I have also collected a little of this currency, but so far its price is still constant

• +1 1

Hi dear

Good post from you you are sharing your experience with us

But dear i am new so i have not experience about value of coins as i have not yet recived any earning.

All the best thank you

I searched for the currency recently due to its insanely high price, and I saw some experienced crypto analysts do not recommend buying it because they are an illegal currency and with a large production, the coin was created with a joke, and most analysts say that the end of this story is very dire.

The Dugquin currency is one of the best currencies encrypted for trading and investment, as it permanently achieves an increase in its value, specifically during this period it has become one of the most expensive currencies, as its value has multiplied several times

• +4 1

Dogecoin is digital currency,we can hold it,and transaction fees is low.but this poor cryptocurrency is very popular.I think the same as the companion is a cryptocurrency with very little value and less and less never ,personally

For me, I always prefer this currency because I have tried trading it several times and I have always been happy with the results. I do not think that there is a loss in trading this currency as the digital sign of the poor is called evidence that it takes care of the young, beginners and adults

I think According to a forecast, the Dogecoin is a profitable investment. Its a valuable coin because it is forecasted that in 2025 its price will increase to about $0.01136.

I find your post usefull, i also thing that now we shoud have to hold dogecoin because its investors goes on increasing day by day, and in my opinion it give great competition to bitcoin.

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this post. I believe that you should watch the market and be patient and plan before any trading in the market so that you do not regret it.
I wish you good luck and have fun

• +1 1

For me, I think that it is not a good currency to invest because it came from scratch. I personally did not invest in it beforehand because it is slow moving and its profits are low. There are many options that are better than them and whose profits are more and more reliable. On the other hand, there is a big offer on a currency.  Digecoin is in the market and this must be taken into account, because the many offers are followed by a rise in the currency, especially after the continuous tweets about it on Twitter.

• +2 1

Yeah, the doge coin is fine, but not now. After a month, the price of the doge coin has dropped, and I believe that now is the best time to purchase doge coins and sell them after two or three months, since it would provide us with a large profit in a short period of time.

In addition, we now exchange doge coins. In my view, before investing, we can read everything we can about the coins and their past. Then we can have a better understanding of the market.

I think in my opinion holding off coin is not a better idea so not hold this will be the causing of price decreasing also so you should go for others coin 

My dear friend, I advise you to exchange this currency, as it is very weak, not as you expect in its value only 0.0, and I do not expect that it will rise one day and earn through it. This was my opinion, my friend, and the decision is up to you.

Dear friend dodge coin is a very good coin to hold. It's properties of worths matches bitcoin a bit. Because it's price is only rising. It's not going down since its first bull run. That's why I believe that dodge coin is going to last long just like bitcoin. 

My dear friend there are also many other coins on the sites like this you have be patient and keep on wokring you will know which is better for you to hold up good value.

For me, Dogecoin is considered to be the best currency for beginners to learn about because its price is cheap and reliable, so if newbies fail to trade with it, they will not lose a lot of money, and at the beginning of my trading career I started with Dogecoin, but I do not expect that its price will increase much in the future.

Earlier it was good for trading, but now it is never a correct choice for trading because its price is fixed and it is never useful to us in trading cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Hello my dear friend.yes you are absolutely right,dodgecoin is a good choice for investment and to hold because it price is low and it start increase the price same as the history of bitcoin.Therefore,it helps us to earn a hendsome amount of money for living.

My friend, I do not deal with the Dogecoin currency frankly because it is a fixed currency that does not move quickly and there are many currencies better than that so I do not advise you to keep it as many use it when dealing with applications that transfer simple parts of the dollar such as games, sites and free forums as they are neither profitable nor It is considered a currency for investment or trading

• +2 1