Dogecoin is a good choice to hold - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sunnynguyen

Dogecoin is a good choice to hold

On 10/26/2020 at 7:59 AM, sunnynguyen said:

Dogecoin has always been a favorite of mine when it comes to the cryptocurrency market. The current Dogecoin is 20-21sats. Do you think you should buy and keep it now?

Frankly, I don't believe that dogecoin is a decent coin to hold. It is a decent coin as far as its utilization and its low exchange expenses and that is the thing that makes it alluring and attractive, yet with regards to a drawn-out venture, I don't feel that dogecoin will expand much in worth. The explanation that I state this is since, supposing that you take a gander at the stockpile of this coin it is limitless thus there are no dividing occasions that will bring down the inventory and drive the stock interest to bend. As I would see it dogecoin is bound to be a steady coin. Also, a decent coin for exchanges.

My friend, the dog currency is bought at low prices, as the currency is very much utilized for that. We have to follow the currency chart in order to buy in a timely manner and sell at the right time in order to benefit

@Reekpac Obviously my dear, If anyone hold doge coin. he got a good amount of profit from this. Doge coin market rising 128% before the week rate. You can't imagine it, because it cross the highest market price of doge coin. So, i think you can understand why doge coin hold was profitable 

In fact, Dogecoin has always been a good option since the fees in terms of transactions have always been really low and for this moment it has had a big rise, reaching $ 0.001 in its price today. Of course, before investing we must study and not get carried away by impulses but by believing that it is actually a good cryptocurrency project that we can accumulate.

On 10/26/2020 at 3:59 PM, sunnynguyen said:

Dogecoin has always been a favorite of mine when it comes to the cryptocurrency market. The current Dogecoin is 20-21sats. Do you think you should buy and keep it now?

I have been following the market spike and table on Doge coin as well and it seems to promising. Btc, doge and ltc have been improving so greatly in the market, even though I don't have any investment in doge coin I feel that it is high time I take to investing and buying this doge coin for keep. It is sure to make more profit, thanks for the advice

now the dogecoin has done very good when it is reached to above one cent and there is possibility of it reaching one dollar in few months more and than the holders will win.

Yes if you are holding it for long term but if you just want to pick up crumbs I advice you try out coins with stronger volume hence you end up losing.

On 10/26/2020 at 7:59 PM, sunnynguyen said:

Hi Dude, I have perused a great deal about the task of this cash and I figure it will increment in cost later on, however for me, I don't have great capital to keep enormous amounts of it, I encourage you to keep it since it will arrive at great value levels.

• +2 1

Dogecoin is good cryptocurrency it is best cryptocurrency in my experience for those people who have small amount for investment. They will earn good amount of profit in short term trading. If you look the current market of dogecoin after big dump in dogecoin market now dogecoin price pump and more than 75% increase yesterday in market

I have been hearing about this particular coin but I don't have any idea on it the only coins am familiar with are bitcoin and litcoin i will make research and investigation to be able to know much about it and I wish the senior members of the forum will explain further to be able to acquire more knowledge and experience from them

• +1 1

On 11/5/2020 at 12:37 PM, SuperCrypto said:

The strange thing and the interesting thing is that Dogecoin has managed to obtain capital of more than a billion dollars and is still present as one of the largest currencies in the cryptocurrency market. Although I do not recommend investing in it.

I have not more information about the Doge coin but I agree with your post and  I just know about it flint is the largest currency in the crypto platform but my opinion is also that no store doge coin many people experience a largest lose by storing this doge coin.

• Useful or interesting 1

This coin is becoming mainstream among cryptocurrencies,I figure we should keep it and it is acceptable to store since it would increment in the close to future.I prescribe you to put resources into it

I have no idea about this before but with cryptocurrency am able to know what is dogecoin all I use to known is bitcoin and how it transaction are in the world am happy to added another new knowledge about coins thanks forum members for your positive impact in this grate forum.

On 10/26/2020 at 7:59 PM, sunnynguyen said:

According to my experience and my opinion dogecoin is not recommended. You should keep LTC in your wallet. LTC is recommended by many experts. Moreover Senior can tell better.

On 10/26/2020 at 10:59 PM, sunnynguyen said:

Well, if it will be compared to the token of the forum, I think doge has a great future. If I have money, I will also buy it and will still keep it in the next year until I see that it's value is very high already.

Hello dear friend, now Doge coin price is good, so we can sell our doge coin if we holding doge coin for long time because when market will go down we can not collect our profit, so it will be better for sell our Doge coin.

Dogecoin is good coin for investment on this forum. But i think it is not to keep safe for long days . You get more profit on dogecoins but for a short period of time or interval.

It's a good coin if you've been thinking about saving for a long time, but I feel the time to rise is a very long time compared to the earnings.

In today's cryptocurrency world I dont is good ideal to hold doge coin because the currency does not move now so o will recommend you to go for other currency that are way better thank you

It's true mate, Dogecoin is one of the monetary forms with a decent market size, yet its cost doesn't change a lot. It is a semi static cash more often than not and many use it when managing applications that convert little bits of the dollar, for example, benefit from some free games or destinations, or watch promotions .. It's anything but a decent cash for exchanging as value changes are restricted and I don't believe that it is a wise speculation to put resources into it.

• +2 1

It is true my friend, Dogecoin is also a good Cryptocurrency for Mining as it's price mostly remain stable. The chance of losing money is very low in Dogecoin. As recently the price of Dogecoin has been increased in a week up to 35 Satoshi. And the holders of Dogecoin has been gotten very high profit in last week.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I have only be seeing DOGE on yobit site but didn't know anything about its market price in cryptocurrency trading and investment because its not one of the most popular coin in crypto world and I can't trade on a coin i didn't know much about it's value. Wish to know more about DOGE for the experience members here.

• +1 1

Dogecoin is the smallest cryptocurrency that has great popularity as the Dogecoin coin is present in most platforms and sites that are interested in cryptocurrencies, so it is good to buy Dogecoin because its prices will rise.

I think dogecoin is a coin that many people love. Dogecoin has a very impressive price increase. Perhaps the dogecoin is still stable for the time being.