How much does yobit pay us for each post? - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
samansky

How much does yobit pay us for each post?

Hello my friend, after completing 100 free useful posts in a forum, you have to do 20 useful comments on a daily basis, and you will get profits for every post or comment that gives good reputation in the forum. Thank you.

Currently, there is no payment for English language users and it has been stopped. You can now work in the Russian section and receive some coins for sending useful posts, A few weeks ago, Yobit and cryptotalk campaign paid you 200 Satoshi and 10 Talk tokens for each post, which was a great amount, even for those who want to work full time in the internet.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Hello my friend. The first 100 publications are free, and then you start with 20 publications two days for a period of 7 days, after which you receive their payments for each post. 1000 Satoshi was and I consider now 200 Satoshi with good luck, my friend.

welcome dear thanks for sharing such a nice question. Because i also new in this forum. we are told to complete 100 posts first.Then your earning method will start. i found useful information  from  your question and answers shared by friends.

• +4 1

Hello buddy.

Good question the question of your answer is  first 100 postings will be free. after that you will get 10 talk tokens for every good and useful post. but for that condition .but there is a condition for this . you should have positive  reputation  on every post otherwise  you will not be given income on this post. 

Edited by Williamson604 gmail.com
  • +5 1

Your post are  the bring the kids to the better of luck with your new 🆕🆕 will calculated in yobit.net. its truest yobit that our useful posts are paid. Its pays every useful post 1000 Satoshi a few things I need this to vlo. If you complete your daily 20 Post 🏣🏣 to get the extra money's to pay for the time being I to pay my favorite you will be paid with 200 talk tokens. The talk tokens can be converted to bitcoin.

Hello my friend how are you first you have to read the corrupt talk rules and instructions then according to the rules you have to free the first 100 posts then your payment process will start.Crypto Talk will give you 10 talks on every good and stand full post. You will have to do at least twenty posts daily. Seven days will be transferred to your yobit account.

Yobit will pay us 10 talk tokens for each post and we will do 20 posts regularly after 100 posts all of your post will make 200 talks and you will also get btc earning if your posts get positive reputation from other members but if you do any cheating than you will banned by moderatars so do hard work and make attractive posts.

Dear , i am not an expert members here so i am also searching some stuff where i can see the payment system and rules how can we get earning with this forum my friend say that this forum will give us 200 satoshis btc before the payment system was stopped but maybe i think that they should increase the payment of btc because the price of btc was so much decreases.

It always change in payment system in every two months, as I have noticed. When the forum was launched, it gave 1000 SAT for a single post with Maximum of 30 posts. After that it has been reduced the maximum number of posts from 30 to 20 with same amount. Now YoBit has given to us 200 SAT for every post + 10 Talk tokens.