How much does yobit pay us for each post? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
samansky

How much does yobit pay us for each post?

the forum pays about 10 talk tokens per post and also the forum pays 1k satoshi per posts that carries a positive like/reputations

This forum is helpful for every one and also help full for your future plans.after complete aur first target of 100 post which all posts accurate and useful then we create yobit account and in this account we daily 20 post update after one week yobit give us a good profit of our meaningful and useful posts.

Dear @samanskyIf the quality of your post is good enough to get paid than it gives you 10 tak tokens per post paid. Maximum posts that get paid are 20 in a day and it depends on quality and wording that you used. 

This is a hood topic you bring,actually to make a post and also comment there is a rate giving they yobit pay for useful post and useful and comment so we have to work hard to get what we need and we are given 10talk for each post and 1talk for each reaction 

The payment of each post is near about 1000 Satoshi. When you first time join this forum that, first of all you have to post a hundred comments and you did not get any money for them. After posting a hundred comments you also work seven days more by posting the twenty comments per day. Then after a week, you get to pay money for this post.

On 10/25/2020 at 1:11 PM, samansky said:

How much do we get for each useful post we write in the forum?
How does he pay? To Bitcoin? Or in other currencies /?

The gathering pays you consistently, they give you 10 bits of discussion cash and 100 satoshi 

That is, he pays around 4000 Satoshi every day, roughly

• +2 1

This is really a significant platform that you know and get at an identical moment. Hopefully, you are really going to delight in this particular Platform. You may talk about your adventure with different individuals also. You may even proceed through additional adventures through the reading report. It may give you a handsome quantity of dollars. It's mandatory that you accomplish 20 articles and fifty responds every day. They'll provide you with mended conversations.

the payment for each post is about 10 Talk tokens and about 1k satoshi for every positively rated  post. so if all you posts per day are all paid  then you are having a total of 200 sats

Edited by chambers

Thank you so much for this post, your post was very informative. But here i am a little curious and i have a question. You said that we can only post 20 times a day, but i want to ask as i have not completed my first 100 posts, so can i post more than 20 during first 100 posts?

I don't know about this. Because I am new at this platform but i am listening from other people they says that each post at this platform is 20 rupees but i have no confirmations about this. 

wel dude we can earn here by just postings useful content we can get daily 20 Talk Tokens or 20 Sathosi . But the payment depen on rating or useful content.

Hello mate 

If we make any useful posts than yobit pay us 10 talktokens and if our post get positive reaction than we should also get 0.0001 btc from yobit and i think  its a very good offer by yobit 

Are you agree with me  or think its not benificial for us.

• +3 1

My friend

We block 10 talk in this forum for every useful post ..

We get money for every 20 posts that are useful to us on the platform ... only 20 posts ... that is, even if we make more than 20, we will not be held accountable for more of them.

And we receive payment through the yobit platform.

On 11/15/2020 at 2:03 PM, Omar98 said:

Hello my friend.

First of all you should know that the word post has two meanings

1- comment.

2- topics.

Secondly, the first 100 post you do is for free, this period of time is important for you to learn as much as you can about how forums work here and how to deal with them

Thirdly, I suggest you to read the rules and instructions in order to know the things that you should not do to avoid getting warning points or being banned.

Fourthly, after you finish the first 100 posts you will start to get payments as following:

1- For each rate = 1 Talk / Maximum number 50 rates per day.

2- For each comment 10 Talks / Maximum number 20 comments per day.

3- For each topic 50 Talks / Maximum number 20 topics per day.

note: You are going to get payments only for 30 posts (even comments or topics or both of them) so I suggest you to write only one topic per day and 19 comments.

4- You have to create an account on YoBit.net and link it with your account here in CryptoTalk so that the posts and rates you do will be counted in YoBit. 

5- You will get paid for the posts that have rate 0 or higher but negative posts you won't get payments for.

6- Be patient as much as you can and read the rules of cryptotalk to know how to post correctly.

Wish you all the best and I am ready to help you anytime.

Hello my dear friend, Thanks so much for your information. You made it clearly. I was having so much doubts before reading this. Now I'm all clear. I wish you can solve more problems this clearly in future. Thanks again dude.

Dear friend after completing the hundred posts successfully you do 20 posts daily and yobit gives you 1000 satoshies and 10 talk tokens for each post and this forum is a best way to learn and earn at the same time am and I am very thankful to this forum who gives me opportunity to earn money.

• +1 1

Firstly know that yobit pay on your usefull post.It pays after you complete your successful 100 post.Then you can also daily post by 20.Each post yobit gives us 1000 satoshi.So this coin earn ki very easy.

Yobit is best platform from all. Because we are so safe here from any kind of thieves . And actually  i do not have any idea about its payment . So i can not tellabout it.

This forum is helpful for every students and all helpless people.for earn money we do first complete 100 post target and all posts accurate and complete useful.then we create a new account yobit and daily 20 post update on this after a week we can get money from this forum.for best earning we do post useful and with rules and regulations.

hello friends 

in start you will be completed your first 100 useful posts after that your earning will be started 

then at most 20 posts you should write every day

by missing a day or not completing 20 posts your earning will be not counted for that day 

First 100forum are free as i know because im new hear and after  this you have to complet 20 comments pr a day at the end of the week  you will get your reward becareful they will not pay you on your comment if it is not relevint to the topic or copyed by the other comment may God bless you

On 10/25/2020 at 10:11 PM, samansky said:

How much do we get for each useful post we write in the forum?
How does he pay? To Bitcoin? Or in other currencies /?

100 posts are shared at the beginning. After completion, 20 posts are shared for a period of seven. Useful posts will be counted, unhelpful posts are deleted, and one post is paid 1000 satoshi and 20 talk codes @samansky

I do not have knowledge about this because I still not got any payment from this platform I am completing my 7 days trail and I am waiting anxiously for that moment.

On 11/15/2020 at 1:33 PM, Omar98 said:

Hello my friend.

1- comment.

2- topics.

Secondly, the first 100 post you do is for free, this period of time is important for you to learn as much as you can about how forums work here and how to deal with them

Thirdly, I suggest you to read the rules and instructions in order to know the things that you should not do to avoid getting warning points or being banned.

Fourthly, after you finish the first 100 posts you will start to get payments as following:

note: You are going to get payments only for 30 posts (even comments or topics or both of them) so I suggest you to write only one topic per day and 19 comments.

4- You have to create an account on YoBit.net and link it with your account here in CryptoTalk so that the posts and rates you do will be counted in YoBit. 

5- You will get paid for the posts that have rate 0 or higher but negative posts you won't get payments for.

6- Be patient as much as you can and read the rules of cryptotalk to know how to post correctly.

@Omar98 you are right as you tell them about the complete process I think there is no need of any other comments but I also want to tell them some more important is that write in simple words your post consists on 100 character or after completing100 post and after this 20 posts per day after 1 week you get paid according to your reputation.

On 11/15/2020 at 1:33 PM, Omar98 said:

Hello my friend.

1- comment.

2- topics.

@Omar98 you are right as you tell them about the complete process I think there is no need of any other comments but I also want to tell them some more important is that write in simple words your post consists on 100 character or after completing100 post and after this 20 posts per day after 1 week you get paid according to your reputation.

• Useful or interesting 1

Something else yobit erase your futile post. Yobit pay you in token. But installment come from crypto not from yobit. Yobit is source and wallet which offer assistance for drew cash. Yobit utilize for exchange and trade. Yobit give the office of exchanging and investbox.

• +2 1