Where do I get hardware or software to start mining - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Prt Btc

Where do I get hardware or software to start mining

Before telling you what hardware or software you need to start mining it is important that you download

• +1 1

download what? Sorry but your question is just too general...what crypto do you want to mine? do you want to mine with ASIC (i.e. ready-made miners that you just have to turn on) or with GPU? Some cryptocurrencies can only be mined with ASICs, like Bitcoin, others like ETH can also be mined with miners you build yourself.
I recommend you follow blogs like https://1stminingrig.com/, or search the web mining rig if you want to build it yourself and have computer skills to do it

17 hours ago, larryspacca said:

download what? Sorry but your question is just too general...what crypto do you want to mine? do you want to mine with ASIC (i.e. ready-made miners that you just have to turn on) or with GPU? Some cryptocurrencies can only be mined with ASICs, like Bitcoin, others like ETH can also be mined with miners you build yourself.
I recommend you follow blogs like https://1stminingrig.com/, or search the web mining rig if you want to build it yourself and have computer skills to do it

I am with you, think the guy is talking about some scam cloudmining

On 10/25/2020 at 10:41 PM, Prt Btc said:

Before telling you what hardware or software you need to start mining it is important that you download

Download? I don't think mining needs a software for you to start mining. Hardware, of course is needed because this is where your mining journey start. Without it, you can't mine any crypto. In software that you say, most of them are fake or scam so it is not required or recommendable that you use them for mining.