Virtual mining YoBit.net - reviews and earnings - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fidan shala

Virtual mining YoBit.net - reviews and earnings

You may have read our first article about virtual mining from the yobit exchange, if not, then you can familiarize yourself with her here This article is a continuationthe previous one, in which we will tell you what happened in 1.5 months of the service's existence, how active the project is and what profitability it can bring to investors.

It should be noted that virtual mining has gainedIt is very popular in the world, various authoritative publications publish articles on it, vmining is in the top 5 in most cloud mining ratings, and this project is actively receiving reviews from well-known Russian-speaking and foreign crypto bloggers.

In the cryptocurrency YouTube space themevirtual mining has gained immense popularity, many bloggers release whole series of videos in which they talk about miners and show their income from them

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 3

In order to start making a profit in Virtual mining, you must be patient, because it takes some time, and this can be considered a long-term investment, and after you succeed in recovering your capital successfully, which you entered, you will start making profits.

Life is great and enjoy it

I believe that this mining was quite relevant at the start, but now it is a controversial decision, but if the price of the coin has risen, then it can be recommended! Because the drop in prices and the additional electricity charges scared off many people, and some people abandoned this idea. But I believe that it has a place to be!

• +1 1

Some time ago the Yobit mining plan was being very profitable since you recovered the investment in a short time.If you buy the Micro plan, the amount to invest is equivalent to approximately $ 186 at this time and the daily profitability is $ 2.22, that is, that a period of 90 days you recover the investment if the price of the MINEX token is maintained, more if the time rises it is reduced which benefits us, otherwise if the price of MINEX falls then it would take much longer to recover. It is a matter of evaluating to make the decision to invest or not.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Thank you for this valuable information, I did read the first part of the article and along this one are a pretty good source of information for us all considering getting some capital invested in Yobiit's virtual mining. I have personally been accumulating some tokens from my paid contributions in the forum and think this virtual mining may be a good choice to further my earnings in the long term.

• +2 1

I don't have much knowledge about virtual mining, your post seemed very good, with accurate information, thanks to you I have learned something new today and I hope to continue learning

In total I have invested 270 usd and I still have not recovered half of my capital, there were many changes and updates to the plans. But some do not lose hope and I think that yobit will release a new update and will not let this project die so soon.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are exactly many miners online, but what differentiates Yobit's from others is that it is its own token and which gives much greater benefit than other miners, and where there is much more security so as not to lose our money, since yobit is a secure platform accompanied by other mining pages that end up scamming.

If you want to invest in Bitcoin mining but there is an issue with managing your own hardware, there is an alternative you can use cloud mining to earn your cryptocurrency.
The main advantage of cloud mining is that you don't need in-depth knowledge of mining hardware, or buy expensive hardware that is difficult to obtain.

• Useful or interesting 1

It was honestly a good project at the time, the people who bought their miners in the early days managed to recover and make a profit.
Currently the price of MINEX fell completely and is not profitable at all, this situation was due to the uptrend of BTC and everyone sold immediately.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

This is a useful post that is sharing a good knowledge on virtual mining. I am not familiar at all with cryptocurrency mining and i am so happy to learn from this post to have a little understanding on mining. I can just bring out from this post that it requires a lot of patience for a member that want to earn with mining.

• +1 1

I think that mining is a good and profitable idea, and it is almost considered a long-term investment. I recommend mining the currency, but if its price drops, it will be bad, so you should be careful and think twice before entering this type of investment.

• +2 1

The advantage of yobit virtual mining without any doubt is its own platform that is very secure, that is why it simply has an advantage over the rest because we already know it apart from the fact that you mine a yobit token and this is very good but always with a lot of patience long-term mining.

• +3 1

If currently the rewards have dropped a lot but in the same way it is very profitable, so investing in Vmining is like investing in any other mining, since the investment is recovered in the long term but unlike Yobit it is much safer.

• +2 1

On 10/25/2020 at 7:10 PM, fidan shala said:

You may have read our first article about virtual mining from the yobit exchange, if not, then you can familiarize yourself with her here This article is a continuationthe previous one, in which we will tell you what happened in 1.5 months of the service's existence, how active the project is and what profitability it can bring to investors.

It should be noted that virtual mining has gainedIt is very popular in the world, various authoritative publications publish articles on it, vmining is in the top 5 in most cloud mining ratings, and this project is actively receiving reviews from well-known Russian-speaking and foreign crypto bloggers.

In the cryptocurrency YouTube space themevirtual mining has gained immense popularity, many bloggers release whole series of videos in which they talk about miners and show their income from them

Hello my dear friend,Some time ago the Yobit mining plan was being very profitable since you recovered the investment in a short time.If you buy the Micro plan, the amount to invest is equivalent to approximately $ 186 at this time and the daily profitability is $ 2.22, that is, that a period of 90 days you recover the investment.

The only Virtual mining in yobit exchange is the minex coin that you can bought with bitcoin and choose the plan you prefer daily or weekly or monthly, but the problem is that the minex coin is decrease day after day and no one trust to invest in

The people who took advantage of its beginning, the opportunity they had is incredible, but it is no longer like that. Your bid virtual meaning has declined and it is for the value of its time  money  is ground  ground not that it has passed it has lacked a both a boost in dnd volume of the currency

Mining is a wonderful thing and a source of good money earning, but it has a slightly complicated method, and requires difficult procedures. Those who depend on it for profit must study, research and initial experimental work, then start mining, and use high-tech and powerful devices.

• +3 1

You can earn profits when doing the mining process, but in my personal opinion, I think that you should learn all the correct rules, ideas, basics and methods of multiplication in order not to make mistakes and lose money

It is true that virtual mining is very profitable ... but you have to follow steps before starting mining and use special mining devices that consume less energy and mine Bitcoin at a faster rate..After that, you have to create a Bitcoin wallet..and you also have to join a mining pool because it is not possible to earn Bitcoin with one device , You cannot mine Bitcoin even by owning the best device, so you should seek help from other miners by joining a mining pool ... and the last step is choosing a mining program.

I think that mining is very profitable, but not for all people, you must have a sufficient balance of money, as it needs advanced hardware, so that its work consumes the mobile device or computer in terms of RAM or processor, especially since the repair costs are very high, so it is Need people who are specialized in this field

• +2 1

Good morning my dear friends ..

Of course, you can achieve many profits to the greatest extent through your investments, mining operations, etc. When there is a mind that thinks and a hand works, you achieve the greatest successes, progress and prosperity. Just work to improve and develop your experiences.

Thank you. I wish you great successes and success.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Virtual mining is another way in which you can also earn profits in the world of cryptocurrencies. But sincerely speaking I don't know much about virtual mining I'm more interested in cryptocurrencies investment and trading. 

My friend, in order to start making profits in the virtual world, you must be patient and focused, because this matter is not easy. If you are patient, I mean you have seized success with your fist, because patience is always the key to success.

Indeed, there are many who do virtual mining or the so-called cloud mining, but I believe that investing and trading based on experiences reap double profits, the time spent there can be invested in increasing experience about trading and investing, and it has recently spread a lot of fraudsters regarding cloud mining.

• +3 1