Is possible send and receive Bitcoin without Internet access? - Page 6 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Is possible send and receive Bitcoin without Internet access?

Bitcoin wallet is a digital curruncey that works online so it needs internet as for transaction being created , send and receive. This is not possible to work without internet , but I think some wallet are available that works offline hardware wallet and paper wallets  these two wallets works without internet, but in other wallets , without internet we can't access any currency.so internet is must.

I think it couldn't be possible because bitcoin is transaction from one address to another address by internet access. I think I couldn't be possible to perform transaction without internet access.

When we talk about bitcoin currency we should make our mind clear that it is digital currency. There is always need of Internet to send and receive digital currency. 

I don't see this can happen because the transaction of cryptocurrencies is not that easy to be done through sms or such ways , internet is required to exist and it's very important because cryptocurrencies are based on it in the first place

Internet is the basic need nowadays for every work.internet makes our life so easy.without internet it is impossible to use crypto currency and transfer of bitcoins without internet is impossible .

No it is not possible because reason is thatBitcoin is digitall currency it is used in all over the world for cryto bussiniess without internet is not worked

Edited by Imra9
speeling mistak

No it is not possible to receive and send bitcoin without internet access because it is a digital currency and it needs internet access for sending and receiving. 

No it is not possible We cannot send And Receive Money without internet Simply you cannot send Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency without the Internet, the blockchain is based on the Internet, and without it there is no blockchain and Bitcoin will be worthless..

Bitcoin is a digital money. Wallet without internet their is no possibility to send and receive bitcoin without internet access as transaction required internet. But on the other hand transfer it by means of an sms is a dangerous as it disturb your security of account so that internet is must. 

I don’t know if this is like cold wallets. Cold wallets are hardware that you can connect to your device and transfer money to it. Funds are stored inside this hard ware so that it is completely far from the Internet, certainly these wallets are safer than others.

All these digital platforms or forums are based on Internet. Internet connect all these sites or forums to carry on trading activities. So thinking that one can perform these activities without Internet is not possible. 

• +2 2

I wouldnt say you could send & receive. You could exchange in person for example. You would need a portable wallet or a laptop where your wallet is located. Or you could buy at an BTC ATM & have the money transferred directly to your pen drive wallet or laptop wallet. Again it would have to be in person.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

No brother i think it is not possible to send or receive money without internet but that's is a idea bitcoin is a digital currency may be the company launch the system you can send and receive without internet but this time it can't possible i think 

Bitcoin is a digitall currency.without internet it is not possible send and received bitcoin from one wallet to another wallet .without internet this  process is not possible 

In my opinion there is possible to send and receive bitcoin without any internet connection. In this global world everything become possible.May be some companies work on it.

Currently it's impossible to transact bitcoins without Internet because that's where it's based and operated but as time goes on I think there will be other advanced means that will anable the transfer without internet like the one mentioned in the topic we are kindly waiting for it.

How is this possible?  Bitcoin is a digital currency. It is transfer one address to another address using internet connection.Without internet it is not possible.I think there is no any app or website which provide the transaction of bitcoin without interner connection.Because bitcoin can not work without internet.

Hi friend! Its Good and funny question. It is not possible. Bitcoin is a digital currency its works online. Without internet there is no blackchain and Bitcoin will be worthless. Data is sirvived without internet connection but transaction will fail withoutinterne.

No this is not possible to send, receive and exchange bitcoin without the use of internet.We can't do this without the use of internet.Now at that time it is impossible but may be in future some devices will invent or discover through which we receive,send and exchange bitcoin or other Crypto currencies .More we cannot connect with our online Crypto trading wallets without the use of internet.If we want a login or sign up into our online Crypto trading wallets then we must use the service of internet otherwise it is impossible for us.

No it is not possible to send and receive coins without Internet access. Because these are digital currencies and you can only trade them when Internet is available. 

It would be so good to so so especially in remote areas where internet is so weak if it is available at all. Some people are innovative , they come with new ideas that does not occur to normal people, and this type of transferring cryptocurrency is sure to be one of the brilliant ideas. Many people are afraid that there money will be lost if internet is gone but this proves the other way. 

• +2 1

As For Now it is not possible to send and receive BitCoins But in the future It is possible and easy to transfer Bitcoin without an internet connection.