What do you think about Bitstamp? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

What do you think about Bitstamp?

According to many friends and cryptocurrencies users I know are recommended and commented that Bitstamp is one of the best website exchange. Because of their reasonable trading price and offers many method of withdraw to any Bank around the world. There are 7 cryptocurrencies: BTC, LTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LINK, XLM and 2 Stable coins PAX, USDC and Fiat money USD, EUR and GBP.. What do you think about Bitstamp?... Any experiences about it?...

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 6
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

8 hours ago, Paul J Weiß said:

What is the full name of the exchange? I want to learn about it

www.bitstamp.net you can check it, my opinion exchange bitstamp very good because the volume reaches $251M USD or the equivalent of 19k BTC

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

The customer support event is a good bitcoin exchange that works well, pays well and doesn't bore you with prohibitive commissions on deposits / withdrawals. I think they are based in Slovenia. If you reside in an EU country, you can deposit € without paying commission to your bank with a sepa transfer (it goes on average in 1 day). it only converts the € you transferred to $ and keeps it in your account. If you are in eurozone, it is super, if you are not, double currency conversion can be considered as a disadvantage. Oh, and you need to be verify to make transactions. this takes up to 1 week (can be considered a disadvantage).

Bitstamp is an European marketplace for cryptocurrencies which allows safe buying and selling of cryptocurrencies, it allows trading between Fiat currency and other cryptocurrencies. It requires low cost of transaction fee, and is one of the safest way of exchanging large amount of cryptocurrencies. It has been providing a very good service to its global users, it has varieties of features which protect its users from the hands of hackers, which considers it as one of the most secured exchange. For Euro pairs, Bitstamp ensures a high level of liquidity in the cryptocurrencies it offers. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +5 1

On 10/25/2020 at 5:32 PM, tienda said:

According to many friends and cryptocurrencies users I know are recommended and commented that Bitstamp is one of the best website exchange. Because of their reasonable trading price and offers many method of withdraw to any Bank around the world. There are 7 cryptocurrencies: BTC, LTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LINK, XLM and 2 Stable coins PAX, USDC and Fiat money USD, EUR and GBP.. What do you think about Bitstamp?... Any experiences about it?...

Yes, i have. I like it for their very reasonable trading price.  It also offers some new method which is not available in other site. When i use it,  i think it is better for others. 

Thank you for sharing your experience about Bitstamp. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

This cryptocurrency exchange is one of the oldest and has had a great reach in the cryptocurrency market. The exchange has been operating since 2011, and is based specifically for users in Europe in order to become one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges worldwide. It has offices in the United Kingdom, Luxembourg and the United States. What gives confidence at a high level by the economic authorities in regard to the countries previously named.

Benefits:

It allows customers to buy cryptocurrencies with fiat currencies. The fiat currency is the official currency of the countries.
It allows users to finance their accounts with credit card and bank transfer.
It is well designed and relatively easy to use.
The website contains all the main prices and order data.
Charts and balances are constantly updated.
Offers mobile applications available for Android and iOS.

• +5 2

I think BitStamp is a really good crypto currency exchange, but there are many points to improve itself, one of them is its low popularity but I think it will become more popular over time.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

As for it is a famous and reliable exchange, but the fees for withdrawals and transfers between different currencies are not acceptable, they are high even for low-priced currencies, and traders often look for low fees, as they are not available in all countries

• +1 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think it is new exchange.I have never known about this exchange.i think bit stamp is a great digital money trade and you can undoubtedly get to what you need

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Well my friend  i m new in crypto world . I also dont know aboutthis exchange. Is this exchange is good.?  How is the trading/exchange fee in this site.is this exchange site is trusted.?  Can Anyone tekl me. 

• +2 1
  • +5 2

It resonates with customers. In my opinion crypto is new in the world. Its comparison is essential. I don't know anything new about it anymore

• +5 1

On 10/25/2020 at 6:17 PM, tienda said:

What do you think about Bitstamp?... Any experiences about it?...

Yes I can remember, it is one of the best exchange. I had once tried this exchange due to lower fees on major cryptocurrencies. Especially, larger assets traders would like to choose this exchange to perform the active trading. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I have not tried the platform before, but I read a lot of news about it recently that it had a significant impact on the Bitcoin price earlier, as a sale order for Bitcoin on Bitcoin led to the liquidation of $ 250 million in buying deals on the Bitmex exchange, which also led to a decrease. Prices on other cryptocurrency exchanges.

According with Coinmarketcap's exchanges top list, Bitstamp is positioneda at 7th place.

https://coinmarketcap.com/pt-br/exchanges/bitstamp/

Therefore it seems to me it's worth trying out for and as my first login attempt, i've noticed a very nice trading UI that suits every trader needs as a newer investor to the platform.

I would give it a go with more investments and see how it goes.

Also based on this topic reviews and others i believe that Bitstamp is a good exchange.

• +3 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Bitstamp is the legit cryptocurrencies exchanges that's is trusted but it is having the services thats available in many exchanges that's required to earn by depositing your own money. 

• +1 1

Bitstamp is a well-known website for the exchange of cryptocurrency. it has millions of users and a good reputation that ensures it is reliable and trustable and if we compared it to others it has reasonable exchange rates and many payment method that is ver very great feature

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It's a good exchange I have already participate in many airdrops on this platform and they ask for the verification if you are afraid about that, but in general the exchange have a high volume in trading and many coins, it's one of the most famous exchange 

• +2 1

Hey mate, I heard the exchange that name is Bitstamp, this exchange is very good and their trading volume also good, so you can easily try this exchange  or you can recommend others people. But i never try Bitstamp exchange and I am happy very with my yobit exchange.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Really I haven't tried and I have no real experience here.
I use the eupit because, originally, I withdraw my money through an intermediary and not through a bank or something that I said. But according to what I read here in the forum, most people advise and use it
good luck for everbody.

Bitsmap is a new and strange name for me I never heard of it before and also ther is strange new things to try like the trading option. I thinkg there must be some other features.

On 10/25/2020 at 6:17 PM, tienda said:

. What do you think about Bitstamp?... Any experiences about it?...

Personally I haven't traded there but for those who like to trade Crypto and most of the fiat currency then it's one of the best platform. And more than the Crypto currency you mentioned,they have also listed the omg network token too.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,