Core DeFi Concepts - Page 2 - Defi - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Core DeFi Concepts

23 hours ago, Fati noor said:

DeFi is brief for “decentralized finance,” an umbrella term for a assortment of money related applications in cryptocurrency or blockchain equipped toward disturbing monetary mediators

Have gone through topic deeply and what about your this post ? Anyway, DeFi is at the highly experimental phase. I am getting regular updates regarding recent innovations and developments in the DeFi space. Hope there will be more outstanding outcomes.

On 11/30/2020 at 6:06 PM, Abuzar2233 said:

I am very interested to know about Defi and I want to know a lot about this concept .

So I have created the topic ! Have you checked original post carefully yet? Read original post carefully and let me know if you have any difficulties to understand more about DeFi. I am here to help you guys with my best possible ideas. Thanks. 

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, Allah ditta said:

Good Dafi projects Dafi is really potential for the time being. I am very interested in Dafi projects .I think these are the right movements to invest in Dafi currencies. Maybe this will be my next choice.

Again, where are you watching brother? And what are you getting off this topic? DeFi not Dafi !! What does your so called "Dafi" means? Please kindly go through topic once again and it does not steal your more than a few minutes to read whole article. 

• +2 1

On 10/24/2020 at 7:07 PM, Whited35 said:

Conclusion:-Some downsides and risks are involved in DeFi but developers are working hard to make the safest architecture for DApps. In the future, I believe DeFi will be at the next level. 

Amazing post about DeFi, very enjoyable. I hope that the good times will come back as I think no matter the risks and the scams this technology will be very important. Even banks were looking at the protocols as they find solutions for the red loan problems, the cost for lawyers and many departments that deal with the bank lending processes.

On 12/16/2020 at 5:45 PM, Whited35 said:

Again, where are you watching brother? And what are you getting off this topic? DeFi not Dafi !! What does your so called "Dafi" means? Please kindly go through topic once again and it does not steal your more than a few minutes to read whole article. 

LOL! This was funny. And another guy bellow just copy pasted this comment!

• +4 1

9 hours ago, kryptonick said:

Even banks were looking at the protocols as they find solutions for the red loan problems, the cost for lawyers and many departments that deal with the bank lending processes.

Exactly. People still think DeFi is just a temporary hype but honestly, they have not closely understood DeFi at its core. Concept is incredible as it attempts to give financial freedom to everyone. Centralized banks are getting worried and they are playing the game to down DeFi permanently but its the beauty of decentralized system, once DeFi platform is launched of blockchain network(larger and public blockchain network), it is hard to take everything down 😀

9 hours ago, kryptonick said:

LOL! This was funny. And another guy bellow just copy pasted this comment!

I am giving the chances to correct their mistake but looking like they are not caring what I am telling. 

• +1 1

I know much about the defi but I haven't heard more about the defi core concept . As now a days defi is getting much reputation so it should revealed all its topics through which it may be popular and also it should be strong.

Hi my dear. I find this very useful for all users of the perch, in general with might . However, there is a valid about what happens right now in our life. You can search more information about make DAO . Hope there will be more outstanding outcomes.

• +5 1

12 hours ago, Morning Star said:

@Whited35 Great info dear mate you achieved good raned on this forum "Explainer" its fit on you . You handsomly explains all about defi and covers all thr aspects about it . I'm totally agreed with you with the passage of time defi system will be the safest system of economy developing .

Thanks but @Morning Star, instead of quoting this long topic, quote some lines from this topic to which you want to add your comments. I really appreciate if you have any questions related to DeFi that I can make the things clear for you. This is informative topic to expect genuine and constructive feedbacks from users about DeFi sphere. 

Actually I am new here and I don't know about this page completely but I want to need a person who guide me about this page completely but I want to earn money online 

• -5 1

This serve as a central of all the crypto transactions because it takes into account the transactions of an individual and keep it and control all to allow the members have freedom to their coins and some fees I guess are attached to it.

It is open financial system and fastest growing sectors based on a blockchain network with key characteristics like permissions,.. 

Decentralized finance raises the bar on traditional financial services by starting from core concept. 

On 1/27/2021 at 8:17 PM, Mfe said:

This serve as a central of all the crypto transactions because it takes into account the transactions of an individual and keep it and control all to allow the members have freedom to their coins and some fees I guess are attached to it.

DeFi are operated due to the smart-contact which are fully automated. Smartcontract from the blockchain completely replaces the middlemen to monitor your activities and control your funds on the DeFi platforms. Some problems are seen in the DeFi platforms but they will get resolved in the future according to the pace of technology. 

3 hours ago, Tonney said:

There are a lot of things that are trying to make it difficult to work most EHTs have almost all the dify products that have huge fees right now; There is still a small opportunity, there are unsafe projects and there is a lot of speculation about the price of domestic tokens which is really bad. Overall  I like DeFi coins most though it has its own advantages and disadvantages. 

Care to check your writing once again, it has to be readable first. Alright, high gas fee was the major problem to push Ethereum developers to upgrade PoW protocol into PoS blockchain network i.e. Ethereum 2.0 ! Are you familiar with the ETH 2.0 and EIP-1559? Check the following topic https://cryptotalk.org/topic/348334-worried-due-to-the-high-gas-fee-on-ethereum-check-ethereum-improvement-proposal-eip-1559/

9 hours ago, katri2 said:

I think, DeFi is just a temporary campaign, but frankly, they didn't understand DFI closely at the core of it. The idea is unbelievable as it tries to give financial freedom to everyone. Centralised banks are getting anxious and playing games to permanently get down to DEFI but it is the beauty of the decentralized system...  

I have absolutely no ideas, what are you talking by introducing the terms like DFI and temporary campaign. DeFi is decentralized and due you have remarkable logic to prove why you accuse it as a temporary campaign? 

9 hours ago, katri2 said:

Centralised banks are getting anxious and playing games to permanently get down to DEFI but it is the beauty of the decentralized system

Oh, its my own line and you have just modified the texts by replacing some words. No need to counter-comment for it. 

On 3/18/2021 at 9:47 PM, Gulmia said:

my opinion, Ethereum should be purchased now because Bitcoin is the place to go after it. The price of bitcoin is now rising tremendously. Now is not the time to buy Bitcoin. Now buying Ethereum, you can invest and trade when the price

Hey, we are not allowed to provide the financial advises to the forum members in the public thread. How can you  say now Bitcoin go after Ethereum in future ? Check the differences in price of Bitcoin and Ethereum in the cryptocurrency markets now. Check how ETH can be relatable with DeFi sphere in this thread. 

On 3/26/2021 at 11:01 PM, Bamallson said:

The concept of DeFi is wide and deep and dark. Anyway am still learning and won't stop till I know every single thing about it. Keep the fire burning.

Have you managed to get some points about DeFi from this topic if so? This topic is targeted for newcomers and other regular members to make the things clear about DeFi. If you still have difficulties to understand more about DeFi ask me here, I might quote you with the resources. 

15 minutes ago, Aamna said:

Hi everyone hope you are doing well.Brother honestly saying you are doing great i appreciate your efforts and hardwork we all need this now we know enough about DeFi just because of you.

Instead of delivering the words of respect and gratitude, I would be more than happy if you had shared DeFi related constructive feedbacks and questions in this thread. If you want to appreciate someone's works here, you might choose to rate the posts. Rating system is there to appreciate the posts. If you have read this topic, I request all guys to check this link for DeFi https://academy.binance.com/en/articles/the-complete-beginners-guide-to-decentralized-finance-defi

7 hours ago, Rameez hashmi said:

Very informative topic.I didnot know about defi but after reading your post it is clear to me and now you give me one more side to earn from crypto currency. Thank you @Whited35

Are you completely familiar with DeFi if so? If not, let us to know, we can offer you the resources to learn more about DeFi and its applications. In fact, this topic attempted to offer you core DeFi concepts and mostly they are the basic things to be understood by the any sort of members in the crypto world. 

Welcome all the members in the forum.

I am very interested in the forum and to know about more information about the Defi. What is the main purpose of this plate forum. How can we be able to get experience in this forum for Defi.

1 hour ago, Fiyyaz7711 said:

What is the main purpose of this plate forum. How can we be able to get experience in this forum for Defi.

This sort of questions are being asked in the beginners section not in the DeFi section. The purpose of this forum is to discuss so many things in the crypto world. DeFi section is created to discuss all the DeFi related issues. Have you noticed the basic things discussed in this topic? Do you have any confusions about DeFi now? 

On 3/24/2021 at 7:33 PM, davy22 said:

Thats very true, it cuts of the middle man , this really brings in a new attitude to how we lend our money and the traditional means of banking will be very soon be dying off, there is nothing much to it than to try to identify that one key that is effective, things are changing and the last one century is being overturn and defi is doing so to the monetary and banking system in lending

More precisely, DeFi protects you from the dangerous single point failure like as the centralized client-server system that is managed by the central authority or institutions. DeFi is the future of the finance and e-commerce sector the bring the notable revolutions. 

Definitely, the advanced and the latest DeFi protocols are looking very effective to offer the top-rated services. 

16 hours ago, fahaddewan111 said:

I am very interested to know about Defi and I want 

To know a lot about this I'm very interested now

Hi, if you are newcomer in the field of DeFi and the blockchain technology, carefully read the original topic as it is still a beginner friendly topic to help all of you like newcomers. Additionally , there are so many resources in online which you can download to read. Also, care to read the DeFi related topics on this forum.