Low trading fees for Yobit.net - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fidan shala

Low trading fees for Yobit.net

Yeah you say right the yobit site withdraw the any coin or convert the another currency then is low free for transfer in yobit site and while you say that 0.2 % is correctly cut the fee. 

Yobit There is a very good fourm I have used and I am using it for 3 months. It is very good and I have invested in the investbox and get profit on daily basis This is a very good farm and I am making a lot of money using it Its trading system is very good, but I am also learning that, I have not done it yet, when I learn, I will also trade and I have heard that the trading fees here are very low and its graph speed is very low. 

I find it hard to believe  . But if Tobit actuallt works that way there would be a solution to wots going  to work out its might take time to arrive but it's going to work out for good  

It is very good to know these things about the yobit platform, as we can now learn about a new feature that I did not know about before, as I will try to use this information in a useful way for me.

• +1 1

On 12/10/2020 at 1:41 AM, Amiami said:

It is curious that this 0.20% is hardly noticeable in the altcoins or in the USD market, but in the pairs associated with BTC, that small commission turns out to be high, I am not complaining, but it seemed curious to me.

Also, 90% of withdrawal fees are outrageously high, only a few coins have a low commission.

I think it's not something that is not known @Amiamimost of this exchange sites derive their income from this commissions and I think it is ok!

Also looking at it from another angle there is a need for a partial review you of this commissions because you cannot be benefitting at the Express of others losing

Only could declare, I do think anyone it does not take ideal internet site about minimal exchanging service fees and yes it is just about the motives I enjoy since exchanging by way of yobit internet site can be very good along with estimated along with the reality is that will towards the end you will find there's a good deal for you to which in turn you can be capable of complying with, consequently enable only go on to get industrious.

In fact, I do not know the fees of other platforms, but I think that the fees of the yobit platform are low, especially when withdrawing in litecoin or ripple, and it is better to avoid withdrawals in dollar currency because their fees are very high.

• +5 1

Dear Friend! It's to you to find the currency that has low transactions fees. There are many coins in the market that has high price of transactions fees because of its value too, you need to find the coin that has low transactions fee. 

Hello friend how are you. According to my opinion every withdraw have fees but in my opinion the withdraw fees of yobit exchange is good. Withdraw fees is not too much high or nor too much less just medium. Which is good for all of us.

If you want to withdraw your money from yobit account in low fees then withdraw your money in litecoin from yobit account because litecoin is best for withdraw and its charged low fees for withdraw 

Yobit is safe and secure platform 

You can also invest your money on yobit account for future purposes 

Yobit electronic wallet is a safe and reliable wallet, in addition to being an easy-to-use wallet.

Yes it is one the good features and advantage that Yobit provide to it's users and reason of many traders to use yobit for their trading as it has fix trading fee which is relatively lower than many other trading sites and a good trader always take a look on each aspect when trades.

Yes the trading fee of yobit is so much less. If you want to trade with high amount then the trading volume isn’t increase. It will remain at .02%. For withdrawal fees, ltc, waves,dash etc contain less fees. Btc and some other coins may need some high amount of withdrawal fees  

The trading fees on yobit exchange is really cool but the withdrawing fees for some coins like bitcoin and ethereum is extremely high. So we use to convert it to coin that has low withdrawing fees.

Working on the Yobit platform is good and comfortable, and the fees for trading on it are not high, and it is easy and fast, and this is a comfortable thing to work, and the bitcoin currency is the same with the high withdrawal fees due to the high currency value. As for the withdrawal fees for the rest of the currencies, it is less.

• +1 1

I think it is an important topic because we all do not like high remittance fees and we are looking for ways to reduce them as much as possible. What can help us is to find currencies that have low conversion fees that are almost neglected.

The yobit  plate forum  suitable froum trading  and conducting various  transaction  as it's fee are very low  compared  to the  of other  plate forum  which makes  it is a frist choice.

Hello my friend that the difference is made between the platforms, but the best platform is repent because it helps us to keep the money safely and no one can tamper with it and the scammers cannot enter it and it is easy to withdraw also you can count on it and save your money also and thank you

• +3 1

Hello gentlemen I hope you are doing very well firstly I am very thankful to you and cryptotalk platform because of this reason I love Crypto platform it is the best regardless it is very useful platform for trading and earning and learning about the cryptocurrency

• +3 1

My friend you have to work hard does not stop working and do not despair in the coins encrypted work is very expensive do not stop working never

Look for all sources that give you great benefit

But we have to work hard and not surrender

• +5 1

Thank you, my friend. I have heard about many platforms whose cost is less, but it may be unreliable, but I prefer the YouTube platform because it is the most reliable and secure platform even if the transfer cost is higher on my part

Yes, my friend, your words are correct, I think that this is one of the reasons that distinguishes the YoBiT platform, which provides the lowest cost of buying currencies, in fact I am new here, I am still trying to gain sufficient experience for investment or risk trading currencies that need higher experiences because it is the most profitable, good luck to you All.

This is great. The Yobit platform is very good and you can choose the currency you want to withdraw money from .. I think that the BTC fees are high, so I am converting to LTC and then USDT. Even if the amount is small, the fees do not affect it, which is great.